The peculiarity of this pathology is the fact that the etiological orientation is very important in the treatment, and not only the substitution of a deficiency of this or that factor. Therefore, the treatment of low hemoglobin always provides for a wide range of therapeutic measures, using non-drug methods and medicines.
How to raise low hemoglobin during pregnancy? This question is asked by many pregnant women, because it is important not only to cure this pathology, but also not to harm the child.
At the first degree of anemia, when the hemoglobin level is not significantly reduced and the numbers do not reach critical values, the main treatment is exogenous sources of missing trace elements - iron or vitamin B12.
A diet with low hemoglobin in pregnancy should replace a lack of iron. At the same time, the main products that should be in the diet are red meat. It contains a lot of iron, which is well absorbed. But do not overeat, and you need to properly cook meat - you can not fry it or cook for a long time, because all the useful substances disappear. Better bake it in the oven in foil, which is tasty and useful. In addition, you need to enrich your diet with vitamins, especially vitamin C. It promotes a better absorption of the trace element, so you need to eat oranges, lemons, apples of acidic varieties, pomegranate every day. Also, if you want to replenish the deficiency of B vitamins - you need to eat greens - spinach, sorrel, dill, parsley, green salad. A special role is assigned to a grenade, as a product that stimulates blood formation. Indeed, garnet alkaloids affect not the hemoglobin itself, but the formation of erythrocytes in the bone marrow, accelerating the proliferation rate of megaloblastic cells. Therefore, natural pomegranate juice is very useful for restoring the formation of red cells and must be included in the metabolism.
Do not forget about the general principles of nutrition - you need a regular regime with fractional portions, useful products. It is very important that the correct cooking technique is used to preserve as many vitamins and trace elements as possible in food. Fruits are better to eat raw, and as for vegetables, the best way of cooking is cooking in water, but vegetables need to be lowered into hot water, then more useful substances are stored there.
The products that need to be included in the diet with low hemoglobin are not only vitamins, but also nutritional supplements, to which one can include hematogen. This substance, which contains molecules of albumin, necessary for the formation of globin in the structure of red blood cells. Therefore, the use of this product will be uniquely useful for any type of anemia, but one should not get carried away with this product, because it has an alogenic protein, which in a pregnant woman can cause a strong allergic reaction. Therefore, it is not recommended to use more than two tiles per day.
Medical treatment of anemia during pregnancy is the second most important after correction of diet and is a mandatory method. The main principle of treating low hemoglobin is the replenishment of missing elements, that is, vitamin B12 or iron. Speaking of the most common reason during pregnancy is iron deficiency anemia, it is necessary to consider the principles of treatment for this particular disease.
First, the main goal of treatment is replacement therapy with iron preparations. But you need to consider the cause of the development of pathology and according to this, carry out treatment. There are two main types of therapy - oral and parenteral. Oral therapy is performed when the cause of low hemoglobin is its exogenous deficiency. Parenteral therapy is carried out in the event that the process of assimilation of iron is disrupted for various pathologies of digestion. Also, in case of pregnancy, injection drugs are administered at the third and fourth degree of anemia, when a high risk of complications for the child and it is necessary to quickly resume the normal respiratory function of the cells due to the resumption of hematopoiesis.
Drugs of substitution therapy can have in their composition additional salts or molecules that help to absorb iron more intensively. Therefore, you can divide all medicines into two groups. The first group includes medicines for the use of the common use and the main representatives are Ferroplex, Tardiferon, Fenotek, Aktiferrin, Ginotardiferon, Sorbifer, Ferronal, Hemoferon, Maltofer, Totema. These are not all representatives, but the most common ones. Preparations for parenteral use are Ferum Lek and Venofer. Parenteral drugs can be taken for several days, and then go to the reception of tablets, this inclines the patient to such treatment, and especially during pregnancy.
There are basic principles of treatment:
- First, for successful therapy, it is necessary to prepare the gastric mucosa for maximum assimilation of iron ions. For this, two to three times, it is necessary to carry out purification by the appointment of scavengers.
- It is necessary concomitant reception of ascorbic acid, which can be taken in the form of a vitamin preparation or simply pomegranate juice.
- You can not drink tea while treating, because it binds ions and does not interfere with normal digestion. It is also necessary to limit the bakery products.
- It is obligatory to carry out the control of treatment, by appointment of the control analysis of a blood, but not less than in two weeks from the beginning of treatment. The course of treatment is long - from six to eight weeks.
- Sorbifer - a preparation for oral intake, which contains ferrous sulfate and vitamin C, so its assimilation is very high. This drug is produced in pharmacological form of tablets, which contain one hundred milligrams of elemental iron. The dosage of the drug is one tablet of 380 milligrams twice a day. There are side effects in the form of diarrhea, nausea, an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth, then you need to reduce the multiplicity and take it only in the morning. Side effects are accompanied only by dyspepsia. Precautions - the drug can not be taken with antacids, it may be a violation of the assimilation of the components of the drug, it is also possible to change the color of the stool, which should be remembered and warned of the patient.
- Totem is a preparation for oral administration in liquid form, which is widely used for the treatment of this pathology and contains iron gluconate. This drug is issued in the form of pharmacological ampoules for oral administration of ten milliliters. Method of application - the solution in the ampoule must be dissolved in water and take one ampoule three times a day. Precautions - should be used neatly in the first trimester of pregnancy. Side effects are possible on the part of the digestive system, as well as allergic reactions.
- Gino Tardiferone is a drug for oral use that contains ferrous sulfate, vitamin C and vitamin B12, which increases its benefit, especially in the case of pregnancy. Dosage of the drug - tablets, which must be taken one at a time at the same time. Precautions - when combined with certain antibiotics, their effect is disturbed, which should be taken into account in this case. Side effects are possible on the part of the digestive system in the form of dyspepsia, as well as dizziness, weakness, fatigue.
- Ferrum - Lek is a parenteral form that is released in ampoules of 2 milliliters, which contains one hundred milligrams of elemental iron. Method of application - one ampoule must be administered intramuscularly every other day. Precautions - you need to do deep intramuscular injections, because there may be local infiltrates. Side effects are possible with the first introduction in the form of allergic manifestations.
Duration of treatment with these drugs should not be less than a month, because there may be insufficient effect even if you feel well.
Alternative treatment of low hemoglobin in pregnancy
Alternative therapies should be combined with diet and substitution therapy. Use individual treatment with alternative means is not recommended, since there is not enough iron ions to replenish its deficiency. In the future, alternative methods for the prevention of anemia can be used. The main alternative therapies:
- A good effect gives vitamin mousse. For its preparation you need to take a glass of natural pomegranate juice, carrot juice and a glass of orange juice or a stack of lemon juice. All this must be mixed and add two tablespoons of honey, then take three times a day for two weeks on a tablespoon.
- Plant hellebore need to insist on honey, then take this infusion over a teaspoon three times a day. This is the first plant that has a direct effect on hemopoiesis, so it is very effective in this case.
- Garlic is an effective bactericidal product, and it also has an effect on the absorption of vitamins due to the content of ascorbic acid. To make the medicine, garlic must be cleaned, cut into slices and insist on honey for a day, after which take such honey half a teaspoon once a day. Course not less than ten days.
Basic recipes using herbs:
- A lot of vitamin C contains rose hips. It is necessary to take tea from the dogrose after it was infused into the water for several minutes. You need to drink this tea three times a day. It has an additional positive effect on the liver, stimulating the synthesis of proteins necessary for globin formation and acceleration of hemopoiesis.
- Two tablespoons of grass hellebore, two tablespoons of fruits of the viburnum and the same number of leaves of blackberries need to insist in boiling water for ten minutes and drink a glass once a day.
- Wormwood should be insisted in honey and water in a one to one ratio throughout the week, then drink a teaspoon once a day. Such a solution also has a beneficial effect on digestion.
Homeopathy is widely used in gynecology, especially when treating pregnant women to replenish vitamins.
- Eco - berin is a vitamin homeopathic remedy, which is recommended during pregnancy. Vitamins and microelements of the drug restore the balance of not only microelements, but also vitamin C, B, E. The drug is used for one homoeopathic granule three times a day. Precautions - you need to take the scheme for the most pronounced effect and at the same time. Side effects are rare.
- Ubiquinone compositum is a homeopathic remedy of plant composition, which is used to treat many pathologies, including to increase the hemoglobin content. It contains a huge amount of vitamins, coenzymes and biologically active substances. The drug is available in ampoules, which can be taken orally or parenterally. Dosage one ampoule once a week. Precautions - you need to use it carefully during pregnancy. Side effects are possible with local administration.
- Kuprum - Plus is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the complex therapy of anemia. The drug is available in the form of drops and dosage of ten drops twice a day. Precautions - the drug contains alcohol, so it must be taken with caution in pregnancy, it is better to plant in water. There were no side effects.
- Pulsatilla Compositum is a drug that is used in pregnancy and improves not only blood circulation, but also has a beneficial effect on the formation of milk. The drug is released in pharmacological form of a solution in ampoules. You can apply the solution intravenously, intramuscularly, and also orally. Dosage of the drug - one ampoule should be divided into three weeks and taken once a week. Side effects are possible on the part of the digestive system. Precautions - use with caution in case of allergy to sulfur.