Let us repeat once again: false fights are not a pathology, so we do not need to treat them. But how to ease the pain - can false pains sometimes be painful? Of course, this condition can not be called absolutely comfortable. But, if the sensations are really intolerable (which is rare enough), then it is possible to resort to some measures to facilitate the well-being of the future mother.
For example, it is very important to learn the right breathing during pregnancy. Usually breathing exercises are practiced in a women's consultation - so the doctor teaches women to ease their condition during the birth process. The practice of breathing exercises helps to cope not only directly in childbirth, but also in false bouts.
If false bouts prevent a woman from fully resting, then everything possible should be done to ensure the most comfortable sleep. For this you can use additional pillows and blankets, include light music (by the way, it will be useful for the baby), ask relatives to do a light massage. In such conditions, contractions may be weakened, and sleep will gradually improve.
Are they admitted to the hospital with false bouts?
As a rule, if at the reception the doctor discovers a woman's fights, then she lets her go home. In the hospital remain only pregnant women with true contractions, or those who are diagnosed with pathology of pregnancy. In the latter case, the future mother is identified in the department of pregnancy pathology, where she can spend the rest of the period until the very birth.
If you come to the hospital with false bouts, and you have any additional complaints - do not hesitate to tell them about the doctor. Sometimes, especially in later periods, even an insignificant at first sight symptom can be of great and even vital importance.
With individual need, the doctor can prescribe medications to reduce discomfort in false bouts, and also to prepare the uterine neck for the forthcoming birth.
- But-shpa at false bouts is appointed or nominated since 38 weeks, on 1 tab. Three times a day.
- Estrogen can be used - in tablets or injections, at the discretion of the doctor.
- It is recommended to add vegetable oil. It contains a large amount of arachidonic acid, which serves as the main component for the turnover of prostaglandins in skeletal muscles.
- If necessary, the doctor may prescribe the introduction of special gel preparations with prostaglandins in the vaginal vault or in the region of the cervical canal. An analogue is a stick of kelp - an old medicinal product that contains a huge amount of prostaglandins.
- To reduce the tone of the uterus, β-adrenomimetics (Partusisten, Brikanil, Alupent in the form of intravenous drippers for 2-3 hours) can be used.
- Papaverin in case of false bouts can be prescribed concomitantly with Na-shpa tablets - daily for one suppository per night. Papaverin is an antispasmodic. It helps soften the uterine neck and eliminate painful sensations in false bouts.
There are many different drug regimens for the relief of a woman's condition shortly before birth. For example, you can combine β-adrenomimetics and Dexamethasone (glucocorticoid hormones are the trigger for the onset of the birth process - an increase in the concentration of cortisol in the amniotic fluid occurs due to the function of the adrenal glands of the unborn child). Of course, medication is not prescribed to all women - usually those who belong to the risk groups, as well as those who are supposed to have abnormal labor (for example, in pathologies of the uterus). The appointment of antispasmodics without the need can lead to further weakness of labor or to a pregnancy.
In the second half of pregnancy, when periodic false bouts can already be observed, a woman needs vitamins more than ever - and most of all in ascorbic acid, vitamin K, E and D. The main vitamins can be obtained from foods - vegetables, fruits, berries. Many useful substances are found in greenery, nuts and seeds. For a full-fledged intake of vitamin D in the body should often be in the sun, in the fresh air.
In the last trimester of pregnancy, calcium is lost from the organism of the expectant mother - it is used to strengthen and form the bone apparatus of the baby. To avoid possible problems, you need to use sour-milk products - cottage cheese, fermented milk, as well as whole milk and hard cheese.
In addition, the female body needs iodine - it can be obtained from seaweed and figs, as well as in iron - it is found in large quantities in apples, pomegranates, dried fruits.
At a time when a woman already has false bouts, you must carefully think about the diet. The body should receive in sufficient quantities all the nutrients: only in this case it can guarantee the absence of malfunctions with the health of both the future mother and the baby.
When there are false bouts, there is no special need for physiotherapeutic treatment. Recall that false bouts - this is normal for the third trimester of pregnancy, but not a pathological condition. If desired, a woman can resort to toning methods of physiotherapy - a rain, dust, fan shower, light massage of the neck and collar zone and the scalp, a partial wiping of the body.
If the future mother suffers from nervousness and anxiety, then such methods can be shown to her:
- audiovisual relaxation;
- coniferous aromatherapy;
- drinking mineral waters with a high content of trace elements.
In rare cases, when a woman feels tired and exhausted, electrosleep, bromine-magnesium-electrophoresis is used on the collar zone, aeroionization of the facial area and the area of the projection of the respiratory tract, oxygen therapy, ultraviolet irradiation on a slowed-down basis.
To eliminate the discomfort during false bouts some alternative methods can help:
- You can change the position of the body, walk around the room, do light gymnastics;
- you can wash with warm water, take a warm shower (but not hot!);
- you can drink 200-300 ml of clean water (dehydration aggravates discomfort from contractions);
- be sure to relax as much as possible and slowly, deeply breathe.
Many offer during training fights to try to distract: listen to your favorite artist, read a book or look through a magazine, watch an engaging show or a film.
Such simple methods can not completely get rid of false bouts. However, they will help to smooth the unpleasant sensations and improve the well-being of the future mother.
, , , , , , 
The use of any herbs during pregnancy without the approval of a doctor is strictly prohibited, and every pregnant woman knows this. Those recipes that offer herbalists to ease the condition with false bouts and to prepare for labor are not all women can benefit. Therefore, a doctor's consultation before starting treatment with herbs is necessary.
- Tea made from crimson leaves - improves the adaptation of the uterus in childbirth, relieves pain.
- Infusion of thyme - regulates uterine contractions, but can accelerate the onset of labor.
- Tea from the leaves of muscatine sage - prevents the appearance of pain during labor.
- Tea made from wild rose berry - prepares the body for excessive physical exertion.
- Tea from berries of hawthorn - allows to soften spasms and prevent bleeding.
- Infusion on the grass of field horsetail and cranberry leaves - effectively eliminates edema in late pregnancy.
- Infusion on birch buds - increases the endurance of the female body.
To make tea on herbs take 1 tbsp. L. Grass (with a slide), brewed in 1 liter of boiling water, insist about 15 minutes under the lid. Drink in a warm form of 100 ml three times a day for half an hour before meals.
With unpleasant false bouts and to prepare for labor after 37 weeks, the use of homeopathic remedies is allowed:
- Aconite - take with irregular pain, anxiety, anxiety.
- Alietris farinoza - take with muscle pain, loss of strength.
- Arnica - helps to reduce pain and prevent bleeding.
- Belladonna - makes you feel better with false bouts.
- Kaulofillum - eliminates the tension of the muscles of the uterus and cervix, can stimulate generic activity.
- Hamomilla - relieves pain, eliminates anxiety.
- Tsimitsifuga take for ease before childbirth, 1 grains before bedtime for a week.
- Nuks vomica - taken with poor health during labor, until fainting.
Homeopathic remedies, as well as herbal treatment, should be approved by a doctor who leads a woman's pregnancy.
Operative treatment in false battles is not practiced.