Information about doctor
Avi Ben-Harush - one of the most famous world experts representing the field of gynecology, obstetrics and reproductive medicine. She is an international expert, diagnoses and treats any diseases of the gynecological profile. On his account - thousands of artificial insemination procedures, the mass of successful cases of infertility treatment. For more than 25 years, he has been consulting on reproductive dysfunction, helping with the restoration of childbearing abilities after treatment of oncopathology.
It accepts patients from all over the world, provides high-quality diagnostics and provides treatment - including, performs complex surgical interventions aimed at preserving the natural female function.
In his practice, the professor Ben-Harush uses various IVF techniques, always using an individual approach to each patient, helping even in the most hopeless situations.
Medical practice is not the only activity of the doctor. He constantly improves his skills, conducts scientific research, presents scientific works in professional periodicals, lectures and participates in the creation of medical textbooks for students.
Avi Ben-Harush - an excellent teacher who does not tire of sharing his clinical and academic experience with the young generation of gynecologists and reproductologists. He regularly holds workshops, consists of specialized communities of international scale, is constantly improving in the study of issues of infertility, IVF and general problems of gynecology.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine University. Ben-Gurion, Beersheba, Israel, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Second academic degree in obstetrics and gynecology at the Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Internship in the field of artificial insemination and restoration of reproductive function in the hospital "Beilinson", Petah Tikva, Israel
- Internship in IVF at McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Israeli Society for the Conservation of Fertility