Many future mothers are wondering whether pregnant women can sunbathe in the sun. Before answering this question, it is necessary to note the positive properties of solar procedures:
- Sveti helps to produce vitamin D, which is the prevention of rickets in the fetus.
- Summer rest increases mood, relaxes and improves well-being.
- Ultraviolet rays enhance immunity, improve metabolism and activate the work of many organs and body systems.
- Increased sweating contributes to the removal of toxins from the body.
The sun for a future mother is a source of well-being, energy and mood. After a summer holiday, many women cease to suffer from toxicosis and go depressed. But in some cases, tanning during pregnancy is contraindicated. To avoid such rest follows if there are the following health problems:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, ischemic disease).
- Disturbances in metabolism.
- Dermatological diseases.
- Pathology of the endocrine system.
In other cases, with normal gestation, you can sunbathe. Particular care should be taken early and late, as due to dry air and heat there is a risk of deterioration of well-being. When resting on a dirty beach, there is a threat of injury and infection, which has a negative impact on the well-being of the woman and on the development of the child. Also, do not exclude the possibility of a solar or heat stroke.
In order to prevent pregnancy and summer rest from causing complications, one should adhere to such rules:
- Sunbathing should be in the morning until 10:00 and in the evening after 16:00. The rest of the time, there is a risk of a sunstroke.
- During pregnancy, tanning falls much faster, so it is best to allocate a beach holiday for no more than 1-2 hours a couple of times a week.
- To protect from sunstroke, you should wear a panama and do not forget about sunglasses. Also, you should buy a special cream with a high index of protection.
- It is not recommended to lie on sand or pebbles, because under the influence of UV they become very hot, which increases the risk of burns and overheating of the body. Rest should be on a special sunbed, so that the head was slightly raised.
- With you should take non-carbonated cool water. Cold drinks are contraindicated, as a sharp change in temperature can cause colds.
Failure to comply with the above recommendations is dangerous for a woman and for a future child. Because of overheating, there is a sharp increase in the temperature of the body of the mother and her internal organs. This can lead to malfunctions in the nervous system of the fetus and even damage to the brain. Overheating provokes a relaxation of the smooth muscles of the uterus, which can cause uterine bleeding, miscarriage or premature birth.
Is it possible to sunbathe a nursing mother in the sun?
With the onset of summer, many women face the problem: is it possible to sunbathe a nursing mother in the sun? Doctors of mammology argue that solar procedures for lactation are allowed, but only if the following rules are observed:
- During breastfeeding, the sensitivity of the mammary gland is increased due to hormonal changes, so direct exposure to UV should be avoided. That is, to rest topless is contraindicated.
- It is necessary to use special creams with the degree of protection 30-50 SPF. Restorative processes during lactation are increased, so an increase in birthmarks due to UV may be observed.
- Sunbathing is better in the morning until 11:00 and in the evening after 16:00. The first day should be limited to short-term rest, gradually increasing the time spent on air.
- After rest, you should rinse with clean water and apply a moisturizer to your skin. Also, one should not forget about maintaining the water balance.
If there are any diseases, is it possible to sunbathe in the sun when lactating, the attending physician should determine. In other cases, and subject to the above recommendations, sunbathing is allowed.
When after cesarean can you sunbathe in the sun?
Modern medicine does not stand still, so many cavitary operations are replaced by more sparing. But there are operations that can not be replaced. These include the cesarean section, as an effective method of delivery. In any case, surgical intervention is quite a serious test for the body, after which it takes a long time to recover. Therefore, it is not surprising that the postoperative period has many prohibitions and contraindications.
With extreme caution should be treated to summer rest. When after a cesarean you can sunbathe in the sun, determines the attending physician, individually for each patient. As a rule, solar procedures are allowed after the end of the rehabilitation period and healing of scars, on average after 3-4 months. Ignoring the doctor's recommendations in combination with overheating in the heat can lead to bleeding and inflammatory processes.