Each girl at least once, but wondered whether it is possible to sunbathe with monthly in the sun. And this is not surprising, because very often due to climate change the hormonal balance is broken, and menstruation begins earlier, leaving an imprint on the rest. Despite the variety of hygiene products that allow you to feel comfortable, many do not dare to solar procedures.
Contraindications to sunbathing:
- Drawing pains in the lower abdomen.
- Deterioration of general well-being.
- Abundant discharge.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Risk of bleeding due to overheating of the body.
It should also take into account the fact that due to a temporary decrease in the production of melanin, which is responsible for the formation of sunburn, the skin covers lose natural protection from ultraviolet radiation. Because of this, it is almost impossible to get a smooth shade of the skin.
If the above contraindications are excluded, then you can sunbathe with monthly ones, only you should follow such recommendations:
- Solar procedures are better to conduct in the morning, that is, before lunch or in the evening, when solar activity decreases.
- During the rest you should drink more liquid. This is necessary to cool the superheated body and protect it from dehydration.
- Do not use hygiene tampons. Because of the heat pathogens develop much faster, which increases the risk of inflammation. Sunbathing is better with gaskets.
Based on all of the above, unequivocally, it's impossible to answer the question about solar baths during critical days. Since everything depends on many factors, first of all on the state of health, age and general health. Some gynecologists still advise to refrain from ultraviolet radiation with menstruation. Explaining this by the fact that in this period the temperature rises, so prolonged exposure to heat can lead to poor health and even a heat stroke.