With the onset of summer, many of us start to wonder how beautiful and important is how quickly to sunbathe in the sun. This issue has not lost its relevance for a long time, since a smooth chocolate shade of the skin at the peak of popularity. So, in order to quickly get a beautiful tanned body, one should adhere to such recommendations:
- Preparation should be started a couple of months before the planned vacation.
- A multivitamin complex for skin improvement will prevent dryness and flabbiness of the epidermis due to exposure to sunlight. Also recommended the intake of drugs with vitamins A, C, E, which maintain and maintain a healthy body.
- Since the skin is constantly renewed, it is necessary to cleanse the body of dead cells before going to the beach. For this it is recommended to use special scrubs or peels from natural plant components. After such procedures, the skin becomes silky and soft.
- The right place for sunbathing.
- To get a quick tan, solar procedures are recommended in any water body. The water surface reflects ultraviolet rays, enhancing their action.
- Sunbathing is better in the morning until 11:00 or in the evening after 16:00. Also do not forget that to get a uniform beautiful skin tone, you need to regularly change your position, turning to the sun's rays.
- For a safe and quick tanning it is recommended to use special cosmetics. There are many lotions and creams with active additives that not only protect against harmful radiation, but also contribute to quick, and most importantly beautiful sunbathing. The composition of these drugs includes components that increase the synthesis of melanin or improve blood circulation in the skin, so that the pigment begins to be actively developed.
- Do not forget about the water balance. During rest, increase your daily water intake by about a liter. Thanks to this, the body will retain its youth and beauty, will be smooth and elastic.
- After sunny procedures and before going to bed, apply a nourishing, soothing or soothing cream on the body. This will allow the skin to rest and recover by the next day.
- To preserve the tan it is recommended to wash using coffee grounds (without rubbing it), since coffee enhances pigmentation. A wash with black tea, because the tea extract is not only refreshing and exerts a lifting effect, it also retains a swarthy tinge. To tone the blood vessels you can take a cold shower.
All of the above recommendations will allow you to get tanned and healthy skin in the shortest possible time.
How to sunbathe in the sun to chocolate color?
A beautiful smooth tan makes the body more attractive, slim and fit. Consider the main recommendations that will tell you how to sunbathe in the sun to a chocolate color:
- For a couple of days before the rest, you should visit a sauna or a sauna, having well treated the skin with a scrub. This will clear it from the keratinized layer and prepare for sunbathing.
- To get a chocolate shade, solar procedures are best conducted from 8:00 to 11:00 and in the evening from 16:00 to 19:00. At the same time on the first day, sunburn should not last longer than 15-20 minutes.
- Swim more often, because the wet body is more susceptible to ultraviolet light. Moving games will give an even shade. If you prefer to relax on a deck chair, then do not forget to turn over.
- Take a sunscreen rest with a suitable UF filter for your skin type. In this case, the lighter the body, the higher the protection factor. Apply the cream 20 minutes before sunbathing, update every 2-3 hours and after bathing.
- To increase blood circulation and stimulate the production of melanin, use a tanning enhancer. In most cases, they do not contain a UF-filter, but they allow you to get a dark tint in a short time and for those who already have a tan. For light skin, use a tanning enhancer with a UF filter.
- You can get a chocolate shade of the body with various oils and tanning gels with vitamins A, E, extracts of algae or plants.
- Also do not forget about cosmetics for care after solar procedures. This category includes cooling and soothing oils, gels and lotions. If desired, they can be replaced with a moisturizer.
- Get a chocolate tan will help a special diet. Food should be balanced, rich in fruits and vegetables with carotene. Salads can be filled with olive oil, as it contains vitamin E. Useful are sour-milk products, eggs, leafy greens.
The color of the skin also depends on the place of sunbathing. To get a chocolate shade, it is recommended to relax in Indonesia, Brazil, Ecuador, Congo or Colombia. In this case, use the means with the maximum factor SPF and start the fire from 2-5 minutes per day. Dark coffee color of the skin can be obtained at the resorts of India and the Maldives. A hint of cinnamon is given to the beaches of Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Israel.
Can I sunbathe in the sun after autosunburn?
Some people prefer to wear a tan all year round, using for this not only the sun or solarium, but also special cosmetic creams. Hence follows a completely natural question: Is it possible to sunbathe in the sun after autosunburn? The answer is unequivocal - of course you can. In addition, any swimsuit will look much more attractive on lightly toned skin than on pale skin. Also, redness will not be visible if a minor sunburn has occurred.
Autosunburn works only on the surface of the skin, staining it. That is, it does not affect the penetration of ultraviolet rays, and the tissues remain sensitive to sunlight. In this case, the transition from artificial to natural tanning will be smooth and inconspicuous.
The main recommendations for the fire:
- The first couple of days of rest is not recommended to swim in salt water. It's enough just to wet the body with a damp towel. This is due to the fact that artificial sunburn can prematurely and unevenly wash off.
- Sunbathing is better in the morning or in the evening.
- Be sure to use sunscreen products, as self-tanning does not protect the epidermis.
- After sunbathing, moisturize the skin with the help of special cosmetics or fat cream.
To enhance and prolong the preservation of the effect of swarthy skin, immediately after rest, you can apply self-tanning, but a more saturated tone.
Can I sunbathe every day in the sun?
Going on summer vacation, very often you can hear the question: is it possible to sunbathe every day in the sun? Despite all the useful properties, sunburn is not allowed to all. So for the elderly, pregnant, children under two, with diseases of the cardiovascular, nervous or respiratory system, exposure to the sun should be minimal.
It is possible to take sun baths every day, but in order for the rest to be safe, one should adhere to such rules:
- To protect yourself from dehydration, drink as much liquid as possible. Chilled drinks or alcohol are banned.
- Stay in the heat should be in the early morning or evening. The time from 11:00 to 16:00 is best spent in a cool room.
- Sunbathing needs to be gradually. So, on the first day 10-15 minutes are enough in direct sunlight. Each time, you can increase the time by 5-10 minutes. The maximum length of rest should not exceed 1 hour, provided that the body already has a tan.
- Good sunglasses with a high quality UV coating will protect the mucous membrane of the eyes and prevent the development of conjunctivitis.
- Regardless of how much time you plan to spend on vacation, do not forget about the hat that protects from overheating of the head and heat stroke.
- The body should be applied cream with a protective filter from ultraviolet radiation of not less than 6-10 units.
- Sunbathing is not possible on an empty stomach and immediately after a meal, also under the prohibition of sleeping on the beach.
Failure to comply with the above recommendations with a daily fire is dangerous. Since overdose with ultraviolet leads to premature aging and reduces the elasticity of the skin, increasing the risk of skin and cancer pathologies. In addition, excess UV breaks DNA and cell division due to the destruction of protein structures. Irradiated cells are not capable of division and gradually die off.
How much sunbathing in the sun for the first time?
Going on a summer vacation, you need to know how much to sunbathe in the sun for the first time. Sunbaths should be taken 30-40 minutes after eating, rest on an empty stomach is not recommended. Choosing a place to relax, you need to remember that it's better to lie with your feet towards the sun and turn over as often as possible.
- On the first day in the heat, you can stay 10-15 minutes in the morning and the same amount of time in the evening. This will allow the body to adapt. If there is a strong heat, then the time should be reduced to 5-10 minutes.
- On the second day, solar procedures can be doubled, but not more. A sharp increase in dosage can lead to burns of the unprepared body.
- On the third day, rest can be brought up to an hour or more.
The recommended time of sunbathing in the sun depends on the type of skin. A phototype is the degree of sensitivity of the epidermis to UV. There are four basic phototypes:
- People with light eyes and transparent skin, red hair or light brown, have freckles. This phototype does not burn, but burns. To get a beautiful shade, it is better to use self-tanning. If you want to relax in the sun, you should use a cream with a high SPF 30-60.
- People with gray or brown eyes, skin light, hair light brown or light. In the sun quickly blush, after which a slight blush appears. The risk of burning is high, but sunburn is flat. The rest time should not exceed 10-20 minutes at a time.
- Dark-blonde hair, dark complexioned skin, brown eyes. Such people practically do not burn, the body immediately darkens. You can rest 20-30 minutes at a time. Recommended sunscreen SPF 10-15
- Dark eyes and swarthy skin. Such people can get burned if they spend all day in the scorching sun. Quickly get a tan. Protective equipment is not needed. But it should be remembered that prolonged sunbathing is aging the skin, dehydrating, overdrying.
For a safe summer holiday, you can conduct short tanning procedures. It is enough for 10-15 minutes, so that the body receives the necessary dose of vitamin D, and the skin has time to brown. To obtain a uniform shade, tanning is best while standing, while lying or sitting, you should regularly turn over. After that, lie down for 10-15 minutes in the shade and allow the body to cool. You can take a cool shower or go to a dip in the pond.
What time is it better to sunbathe in the sun?
To get a beautiful summer shade of the body and maximum benefit to the body, you should know when to sunbathe in the sun. The desired effect can be obtained from short sunbathing sessions in the morning and evening. In the first days, 5-15 minutes is enough. From 11:00 to 16:00 hot heat is best avoided, as there is a risk of burns and even sunstroke.
During your holiday, periodically dip into the sea. Drops of water should be wiped, since under the open sun they act as original lenses, which increase the risk of burns. Do not forget that in the sea they burn more often than on land.
Do not set yourself a goal to get a dark skin color. Excessive tanning provokes premature aging of the epidermis, overdry it. It looks best chocolate color, which is not only attractive, but also indicates health.
With how much can you sunbathe in the sun?
Wanting to get a beautiful, and most importantly safe summer tan, you should know how much you can sunbathe in the sun. Solar procedures are best to start in the morning, that is, from 8-9 am and until 11:00. In the morning, the celestial body is more active than in the evening, so you need to be careful. It will be safe to 5-10 minutes rest under UV. Gradually, time can be increased, but on condition that there are no burns, rashes, redness on the body.
It is better to avoid a hot and especially active midday sun. At this time, there is a high risk of a burn, heat or sunstroke. After 16:00, the luminary was not so active, so you can rest for 15-30 minutes, gradually increasing the time. In this case, the exposure to the evening sun should not exceed three hours.
In order for a tan to turn out beautiful and even, you should follow these rules:
- Going to the beach, bare the body gradually: first top, then bottom and legs.
- Wipe yourself with a towel after you dip into the water. As the drops increase the risk of getting redness and burns.
- Rest with your head covered and in sunglasses. Do not forget about the protection for the hair, pre-treat them with a special tonic or conditioner, which prevents overdrying.
- Try to have an active rest, do not lie on the beach.
- Use protective cosmetics with SPF-filter. In this case, the lighter the skin, the higher the protection index.
Sun rays are useful for the body, but only in moderation. Long stay under them can lead to serious problems: burns, sun or thermal shock, the development of melanoma. That's why it's better to know how much you can sunbathe, and how to do it safely.
How long does it take to sunbathe in the sun?
According to medical statistics, every year the number of people affected by the solar study increases. In order to rest successfully, you should remember how much you need to sunbathe in the sun and how to do it correctly.
The optimal time for sunbathing is morning time, i.e. Before 11:00 and evening after 16:00. In countries with a hot climate, this time decreases to 10:00 in the morning and after 18:00. At lunchtime, the luminary was very active and dangerous. To obtain a uniform summer skin tone, it is sufficient to spend no more than two hours in the heat.
How many minutes does it take to sunbathe in the sun?
Knowing how many minutes you need to sunbathe in the sun, you can get not only a beautiful, but also a safe tan. Incorrect dosage of sunlight is detrimental to the body. As the skin dries up, it becomes unpleasant to the touch and quickly ages.
Recommended time for sunbathing, provided that a suitable sunscreen is used:
- The first day - in the morning and in the evening for 1 hour.
- The second day is in the morning 1.5 hours and in the evening 2 hours.
- The third day is in the morning 2 hours and in the evening 3 hours.
For owners of white skin, first time in the sun is better to reduce to 10-15 minutes. And in the evening you can go out for 30 minutes.
Going to sunbathe at sea, it should be remembered that the optimal time for adaptation of the body and obtaining a summer shade is 10-14 days. With a shorter rest, you should not rush under the sun with your head, as this can not only spoil your further vacation, but also lead to unpleasant consequences.
How to sunbathe with white skin in the sun?
White skin and sunburn are complex concepts. The problem is that this type instantly turns red and only later acquires a tan. The Celtic phototype burns very quickly, causing many negative consequences, both physical and aesthetic.
Consider how to sunbathe with white skin in the sun:
- Solar procedures must be carried out in the morning from 8:00 to 10:00 and evening from 18:00. It is better to spend a lunch interval in a cool room.
- To acquire a tanned body tone, it takes more time than for other phototypes. In this case, the shade of the tan will be lighter and slightly reddish.
- Do not forget to protect the skin, especially the face and lips, with the help of special cosmetics. Choose a cream and lotions with an increased protective factor.
- Immediately after bathing in salt water take a fresh shower and wipe yourself. After each water treatment, restore the layer of sunscreen.
- When choosing a place to rest, stay away from water, as the sun's rays reflect from its surface, increasing its activity.
- Do not lie in one pose, substitute the sun for different parts of the body. Do not fall asleep on the beach.
- Drink as much pure water as possible. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly squeezed juices. Alcohol and soda are contraindicated.
- After returning from the beach, take a cool shower and treat the body with a moisturizer. If there is a suspicion of a burn, then use local drugs with panthenol.
In addition to the above recommendations, special attention should be given to nutrition. Rest should be after a light snack. To obtain a beautiful tan is recommended to choose products with melanin (pigment, responsible for the dark tint). Eat peaches, apricots, melons, watermelons, carrots. Minimize or completely abandon coffee, chocolate, salty, fatty or smoked food, as it inhibits the production of melanin, which negatively affects sunburn.
How to evenly sunbathe in the sun?
After waiting for the summer and finally getting out on the beach, many vacationers have a question, how to evenly sunbathe in the sun? To obtain a beautiful skin tone, you must follow these recommendations:
- Move, run, jump, walk, play beach volleyball and other active games. If you just lie down and turn around from time to time, then the solid color will not work.
- Before going outside do not apply alcohol-containing products or perfumes to the body. This can cause the appearance of age spots.
- In order to avoid burns, rest in the morning or in the evening, but no more than two hours at a time.
- Do not forget about the headdress, because active heat dries not only the skin, but also unprotected hair, which can easily turn into straw.
- Maintain a water balance and do not go to rest on an empty stomach or immediately after eating.
- Use sunscreen cosmetics and moisturize the skin.
You can get a tan in a standing position, when the sun and wind seize the body from all sides. Do not take alcoholic drinks for rest and do not sleep during solar procedures.
What kind of oil is better to sunbathe in the sun?
When preparing to go to the beach, you should know with what kind of oil it is better to sunbathe in the sun. All oils are divided into activators and protective. If you have the first phototype, that is, white, skin-prone skin or a second phototype, you should select oil with a high SPF, that is, a sunscreen factor. If you have swarthy skin and tan quickly falls on it, it is better to use oil activators, which will speed up the process of ignition and will not allow you to get a sunburn.
In most cases, oil has a low degree of protection, so it is ideal for short solar procedures. Such remedies help to restore tissues after exposure to UV, moisturize, adjust the water balance and saturate with useful substances.
Consider the most popular cosmetic oils for a beautiful tan:
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Oil is one of the most popular cosmetics. Contains a photostable filter that provides reliable protection from the active sun. Has several degrees of protection SPF: 6, 10, 15 and oil activator. Suitable for different skin types and can be applied from the first days of rest. It has a light formula and is evenly sprayed throughout the body.
- Sun - intensively moisturizes and promotes rapid sunbathing. Contains carotenoids, rose hip oil and mango extract.
- Nivea is a universal product with various SPF and oil activator. Contains jojoba oil, which has antioxidant, regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E activates the production of collagen and elastin fibers, strengthening cell membranes and improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Floresan - protects against aging, contains shea butter, vitamin A and carrot extract. Quickly absorbed and leaves no residue on clothes.
- Vichy Ideal Soleil is a sunscreen for sensitive skin. It has SPF 50, so it can be used on un-burnt body.
- Eveline - promotes the rapid appearance of a thick and long tan. It has water-resistant properties. Contains vitamins C and E, walnut oil and beta-carotene.
- Payot - has an average degree of protection and active anti-aging properties. Neutralizes photoaging under the influence of ultraviolet, prevents wrinkles, pigment spots and dryness.
Natural oils for sunburn:
- Coconut - does not clog pores, does not cause irritation and allergies, quickly absorbed. It has an easy pleasant aroma. Can be used both before and after tanning to moisturize and nourish the body. Contains unsaturated fatty acids, restores the skin and helps to get an even tone.
- Olive - an affordable, but no less effective tool. Saturates vitamins, nourishes and protects from aggressive sunlight. Ideal for removing redness and pain in burns.
- Sunflower - for a good tan you should use cold pressed oil, since it contains more vitamins, fats and trace elements. Nourishes and regenerates skin cells after solar procedures.
One of the main advantages of oils in front of other sunscreen cosmetics is that the oil is not washed off so quickly after water procedures. The product should be applied to clean skin 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. After swimming, it is recommended to renew the protection layer. If you use natural oil, without SPF-factors, it is better to shorten the rest time, because you can get a burn.
How to sunbathe the pale skin in the sun?
Owners of the first phototype often face the problem of how to sunbathe the pale skin in the sun. Consider the main factors that should be avoided for a safe summer holiday:
- Long exposure to scorching sunlight is a risk of getting burned. To protect you need to put on the body sunscreen cosmetics, and if you do not sunbathe, then put on the closing clothes.
- Pay special attention to body care. Holders of pale skin are contraindicated aggressive scrubs and peelings. The composition of such cosmetics include abrasive components, which can easily injure the sun-baked tissues.
- Do not apply on the skin alcohol-containing products, that is, perfume or decorative cosmetics before going out into the sun. This can cause burns, the appearance of pigmented spots. Give preference to tanning oils with a high level of protection.
- Sunbathing is better to take in the morning or evening. From 11:00 to 17:00 it should be in a cool room.
- Do not lie in the sun. To get a uniform skin tone, you need to constantly move, because the sun's rays are acting on the moving body over its entire area. And this significantly reduces the risk of burns.
In addition to the above factors, before going to the beach, it is necessary to stock up on drinking water, take a panama and sunglasses. It is also necessary to pay attention to the time spent in the heat. Start the fire gradually from 10 minutes for the first time and increase each time. If you follow all the recommendations, then the pale skin will remain young, healthy and, of course, tanned.
How many hours can I sunbathe in the sun?
Waiting for the summer and finally getting out on the beach, many are wondering: for how many hours you can sunbathe in the sun. If you follow all the rules of safe staying under sunlight and sunbathe gradually, you can get a persistent chocolate shade of skin for 10-14 days. But you can achieve a beautiful color in a shorter period of time, for this you need to adhere to such rules:
- First of all, buy a cream, lotion or oil with the necessary SPF-protection for your skin. This will tan, and not burn, and protect the unprepared body from harmful radiation. Gradually, the protection factor can be reduced.
- To care for the body after solar procedures, it is not superfluous to buy natural vegetable oil (coconut, olive, sesame oil, avocado or walnut). It will moisturize the skin and prepare for further sunbathing. In addition, the oil will give the skin a pleasant glow and retain the already existing tan.
- Do not forget about safety, go out into the street only in the morning and evening. Relaxing on the beach during lunch breaks can cause burns and more serious complications.
- The secret of an ideal tan in its uniformity, so spend time under the sun actively. If you prefer a passive lying on a chaise longue, then do not forget to flip over so that the sun will seize all the areas of the body. If possible, choose a place near the water, as its surface attracts and reflects sunlight.
Sunburn is not only beautiful, but also dangerous. Look after your skin and do not chase after a quick tan.
How to properly sunbathe face in the sun?
Many vacationers, in pursuit of the beautiful summer tone of the skin, forget how to properly sunbathe the face in the sun. Particular attention should be paid to preparing for a summer holiday. 2-3 days before going to the beach, do peeling or scrubbing. This procedure will exfoliate the dead cells that prevent a tan. Do not use makeup on the beach, as well as tonics and other waste products that contain alcohol, as this can lead to the appearance of pigment spots or sunburn.
It is necessary to choose a means with an SPF factor. It is on him depends the speed and safety of sunburn. Start the sun baths from five minutes, gradually increasing the time. Choosing a place on the beach, you have to go to the sun with your feet, then you have every chance of even tanning. Pay attention to the protection of the nose, cheeks and ears, as these areas of the face are most often exposed to burns. Do not forget about sunglasses that protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation.
Thoroughly review your diet. Refuse alcoholic, carbonated and too cold drinks on the beach. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits that activate the production of melanin. To protect the skin from premature aging, include in the diet nuts, corn or olive oil, cabbage, leafy greens.
How often can you sunbathe in the sun?
Summer is a period of active sun, an undersized amount of which is dangerous for the body. How often it is possible to sunbathe in the sun, in many respects depends on correct preparation for rest and, certainly, the chosen time for solar procedures.
The main principle of a beautiful, healthy and most importantly safe tan is gradualness. Read from 5-10 minutes, increasing the rest time. The optimal time for sunbathing is the period from 8:00 to 10:00 am and time is 4:00 pm. From 11 to 16 peak solar activity, so the street is not desirable.
When daily sunbathing should take into account the time of day and the degree of danger of sunburn:
Risk of sunburn
6: 00-10: 00
The safest period.
10: 00-12: 00
Relatively safe, but you should use sunscreen.
12: 00-16: 00
Sunbathing is contraindicated even with sunscreen cosmetics.
16: 00-17: 00
Resting is safe.
17: 00-20: 00
The most secure period.
Always use sunscreen for the skin, regardless of whether the first day you rest or the tenth. During the active sun stay at home, when going out, apply sunscreen and light clothing to the skin, which covers sensitive areas of the body. Do not forget about the hat, sunglasses and drinking water.
How to tan, but not burn in the sun?
When you are going on summer vacation, you should know how to tan, but not to burn in the sun. Let's consider the basic rules of safe fire:
- Do not go out in the sun from 11:00 until 16:00. At this time, the intensity of ultraviolet is the highest and dangerous.
- In the hottest time of day wear light clothing made of natural fabrics, preferably of light color. Cover your head with a hat, cap or panama, do not forget about sunglasses.
- Obtain a sunscreen with the SPF suitable for your phototype. Apply it for 20-30 minutes before going to the beach and restore after bathing.
- After water procedures, be sure to wipe, as water droplets can enhance the process of ignition and, accordingly, cause a burn.
- Maintain the body's water balance, because the lack of water makes the skin dry, which increases the risk of damage.
- Do not forget about a cool shower and moisturizing the body after returning from a rest. This will allow the tissues to recover and prepare for the following solar procedures.
- Get a beautiful tan and not burn yourself with the help of proper nutrition. For a couple of days before the planned rest, add to your diet foods with polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 6,3, with vitamins PP, A, E and C. Before going to the beach you can drink a glass of cool green tea with lemon.
It should also take into account the fact that sunbathing has a number of contraindications. Sun rays are not recommended for people with serious diseases of the cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine, genitourinary or nervous systems. With sensitive skin and the presence of a large number of moles, pigment spots on the body, the intake of various medications. In this case, you should consult your doctor so that summer rest does not cause complications.
If it's sunburned, can I sunbathe?
Many people have the same question, if it's sunburned, can I sunbathe? How correctly to act in this case, to wait restoration of integuments and to continue sunbathing or to postpone all till the following hot season?
The duration of recovery after a sunburn depends on many factors:
- The depth of tissue damage.
- Type of skin.
- Area of burn.
- Care for the affected area.
- Age of the patient.
- Presence of chronic diseases.
- Presence of complications.
On average, light burns occur within 3-5 days without special care and treatment. If there are complications, the recovery may take one month. After burns visible cosmetic defects (birthmarks, pigment spots, freckles) can remain.
The main criterion for obtaining a re-tan is complete regeneration of the skin. Burnt tissues peel off, and in their place a young pinkish color is formed. Getting a burn indicates that the body is not ready for prolonged and active exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Therefore, even after a weak irradiation, you can sunbathe in at least 3-5 days.
During this period bathing in a bath or sauna is prohibited, as high temperature and humidity cause increased sweating. The sweat glands located in the deep layers of the skin and their excretory ducts can be damaged, which causes the liquid to accumulate under the skin. Because of this, rapid detachment of damaged tissues, the formation of blisters, and the risk of infection.
If burn injuries occupy a large area, then high temperature causes painful sensations. To accelerate the recovery is recommended to use drugs based on dexpanthenol: Bepanten, Baneoocin, Levomekol. It is not superfluous to use topical agents for the prevention of infection, for example, Levomekol or Baneocin.