Information about doctor
Meir Kohen - one of the most famous plastic surgeons in the world, a specialist in the field of plastic regeneration, doctor of medicine. He has a master's degree in plastic surgery and is chairman of the Israeli Association of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Cohen conducted more than two thousand operations for plastic recovery after traumatic or pathological damage. The main specialization of the doctor is maxillofacial plastics, as well as rapid change in the size or shape of the mammary glands, face lift, abdominal plasty, removal of scarring and skin lesions. A special role in medical practice is played by children's plastics.
Meir Kohen He considers it his goal to make plastic interventions accessible and safe, therefore he uses the most well-thought-out improved techniques and methods. He is the author or co-author of two hundred medical works highlighting innovative technologies in the field of operative plastics. Among his works are articles and chapters on improving wound healing, on facial reconstruction, on the practical application of laser methods.
The doctor is not limited to only clinical and surgical practice, while engaged in scientific activities. Meir Kohen He is an honorary member of several international plastic surgery communities, an initiator of scientific research, a leading online medical publication, and a teacher of plastic surgery at the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tel Aviv.
Education and work experience
- Medical School at the University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Specialization in cranio-maxillofacial surgery
- Specialization in pediatric plastic surgery
- Internship in the largest clinics in the USA and Canada
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons in the Head and Face
- Surgical Association of Ontario, Canada