The use of clay inside can occur on several graphs. The first of these is:
- First week - drink on an empty stomach every day 0.5 teaspoon of a solution (clay diluted in warm water). This will cleanse the intestines;
- 2nd week - drink 2 times a day (on an empty stomach, and also in the evening, before going to bed) a solution that consists of 1 teaspoon of clay, and also warm water (1 glass);
- 3-rd week - 2 times a day (reception on an empty stomach, and before going to bed) drink clay dissolved in 1 glass of warm water (1 tablespoon);
- 4th week - a little clay should be filled with water in such quantity that it allows to mold balls from clay. Every day you need to eat on an empty stomach for 10-15 of these balls (their diameter should be 5-7 mm) and drink them with liquid.
Another graph of the internal use of clay for weight loss:
- 1st week - before eating, eat 10-15 balls of clay (3 times a day), washing the balls with liquid;
- 2nd week - before eating, use 5-7 balls (2 times a day), washing down with liquid;
- 3rd, and also the 4th week - dissolve clay (1 teaspoon) in warm water (1 glass), and then drink 2 times a day - on an empty stomach, and before going to bed.
Wraps with clay for weight loss
Clay can be not only taken inside, but also used for external wraps, which is also considered a very effective method for losing weight. This procedure is quite simple, so it can be done without problems at home on your own. For wrappings with clay, you need a scrub, food film and, in fact, the clay itself.
First, you need to prepare a clay mass that will be used in the procedure. For this, it is necessary to dissolve the clay in warm water using a glass container. In this case, the amount of substance depends on how much there are problem areas on the body, on which clay will be applied. After that, you need to take a shower (warm) and cleanse the skin from various contaminants (using a scrub).
After this, it is necessary to treat the problem areas with a small layer of clay (it is recommended to do this a little with wet hands), and then cover them with several layers of film. In order for the effect to be maximum, it is necessary that during the period of the procedure the body is well heated - you can do any physical exercises for this.
To reduce the body volume, it is necessary that the wrapping lasted about 30-50 minutes (using blue or black clay), and the procedure itself should be carried out twice / thrice a week.
Usually after 2-3 weeks of wrapping, a noticeable result appears.
Mustard wrap with clay for weight loss
Mustard is often used in the creation of mixtures for wraps, which are designed to eliminate excess weight.
The wrapping will allow to reduce the volumes, removing a few centimeters, thereby correcting the figure, and also will have a beneficial effect on the structure of the skin.
Skin mustard has a powerful warming effect, thereby accelerating tissue metabolism, and at the same time exfoliating the upper epithelial layer, which is already coarse. All this leads to the fact that the skin becomes soft with elasticity.
Clay is an ecologically pure natural component, it contains many trace elements (iron, as well as potassium and magnesium, etc.). They remove inflammatory processes, improve blood circulation and metabolism, and also eliminate the so-called "orange peel" from the skin.
All these properties make wrappings using clay and mustard as one of the most effective methods for improving the figure and getting rid of excess kilograms.
Blue clay and cinnamon for weight loss
Cinnamon is considered a very effective cosmetic means. In combination with clay it is often used as a component for wrapping procedures.
It perfectly removes cellulite - thanks to the presence in its composition of essential oils, which help stabilize metabolism and improve blood circulation.
Slimming clay inside
When selecting clay for ingestion, one should take one that dissolves slowly in water. The most suitable is plastic and suitable for molding, fatty clay.
Use clay is necessary only before eating (drink with tincture of herbs or plain water, not sweetening the liquid with sugar, although it is allowed to add a little honey to the water, and also lemon juice - a few drops). It is forbidden to combine clay with coffee, as well as milk and alcoholic beverages.
Baths with clay for weight loss
Since the baths with clay have a very strong cleansing effect, thanks to this procedure it is possible to carry out deep cleaning of the skin, and also to remove from the body the slags and toxins in it.
In the process of taking such a bath you can massage the clay of the area of the skin on which there are problems. This prevents the development of cellulite or reduces its severity in the presence of.
Thanks to clay baths, the skin is saturated with a lot of useful microelements, and also receives additional care.