For normal functioning of the body, maintaining its beauty and health, vitamins are needed. Consider the most effective and useful substances for the preservation of youth.
The first signs of aging make themselves felt after 25 years. Scientists associate these irreversible changes with the action of free radicals. Deficiency of macro and microelements, this is another reason for deteriorating appearance. The painful condition is manifested by various symptoms. First of all there is dryness of lips, skin peeling, brittle nails. Hair begins to fade, it worsens not only appearance, but overall well-being.
Signs of beriberi:
- Dull skin color - iron deficiency.
- Skin with a pronounced vascular network - lack of vitamins C and E.
- Dry dermis on elbows - the body needs retinol and vitamins of group B.
- Dry lips with peeling and cracks - deficit A and E.
- Change in tooth enamel, appearance of microcracks on it - lack of D and calcium.
- Increased brittleness of nails with burrs - you need silicon.
Before starting vitamin therapy, you should consult your doctor. This is associated with a risk of hypervitaminosis, that is, a condition in which an overabundance of useful components leads to intoxication of the body.
Natural sources of nutrients are fruits, vegetables, fish, meat and other products. A person receives vitamins in two ways: through products or from special drugs that can be purchased at a pharmacy. But for complex effects on the body, it is recommended to combine these two methods.
Having decided to start taking vitamins, it is necessary to determine what problem these substances must eliminate. With cosmetic defects and for complex skin and hair care, vitamins are used in capsules and ampoules, adding them to the cream and other products. For complex effects on the body, vitamins are recommended for pill and capsular release forms for oral administration, as well as balanced nutrition.
Vitamins of beauty and youth
The pledge of beauty and youth lies in fairly simple rules:
- Balanced diet.
- Healthy body.
- Positive emotions.
To maintain a good state of health and a decent appearance, the body needs biologically active substances. Scientifically proven that there are several basic vitamins that provide beauty to the skin, hair and nails. People of all ages need such substances:
- A - its deficiency leads to increased dryness of the skin, the formation of cracks in the palms and feet, ulcers in the corners of the lips.
- Group B - their lack is manifested by increased fatigue and drowsiness, frequent nervous breakdowns and depressive condition. It improves the functioning of the nervous system, prevents hair loss and improves the functioning of the reproductive system.
- C - has antioxidant properties, regulates normal production of melanin. In case of deficiency of ascorbic, pigment spots, freckles and birthmarks appear on the body.
- D - supports in a normal condition bones, teeth, nails and hair.
- E - tocopherol has antioxidant properties, struggles with aging processes. The lack of this component affects the state of the figure, making it man-like.
- Н - it is necessary for preservation of health and beauty of a skin, mucous membranes.
Let's consider the basic micro and macro elements in which the organism needs depending on the age period:
Necessary substances and their basic properties
25-35 years old
B3 - normalizes metabolic processes.
B6 - increases the protective properties of the immune system, improves the functioning of the central nervous system.
B9 - normalizes the work of the reproductive system, promotes the proper formation of the fetal nervous system during pregnancy.
В12 - improves skin condition, prevents wrinkles.
With - strengthens the immune system, increases the energy of the body.
E - affects the condition of the skin, supports the reproductive system and improves the work of the ovaries.
35-50 years old
A - promotes the production of collagen, which supports the health of the dermis.
B12 and F - have pronounced antioxidant properties, slow down the aging and wilting processes.
With - strengthens the immune system, improves the work of the brain.
E - cleanses the body of toxins, slows down the aging process.
50 years and over
A - restores the skin, smooths the surface of the epidermis, normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands and prevents the appearance of age-related pigment spots.
C - increases the protective properties of the immune system, slows down the aging process and improves the skin condition.
D - supports the health of bones, teeth, nails and hair.
E - has powerful antioxidant properties, increases the production of estrogens.
F - improves the condition of the skin, reduces the level of harmful cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure and prevents the appearance of blood clots.
K - slows down the aging processes of the body, removes toxins, protects against osteoporosis.
In order for the vitamin to benefit the body, it is necessary to consult a doctor who will assess the general condition of the body and identify in which components there is a special need.
Vitamins for skin youth
Young skin is primarily a sign of health. In order for it to look fresh and taut, it is necessary to ensure the intake of enough vitamins and minerals in the body. Useful substances maintain the skin in a tone, increasing its protective properties against negative environmental factors.
Vitamins of youth for the skin are antioxidants. They prevent premature aging of the dermis, protect it from peeling, excessive dryness, cracks, wounds. They also increase the production of collagen, which is responsible for the turgor, that is, the elasticity of tissues and fight free radicals.
The group of vitamins-antioxidants include:
- A - maintains elasticity and sufficient moisture. With a shortage of retinol, the tissues become dry and begin to peel off. Contained in products of vegetable and animal origin: green leafy vegetables, peaches, plums, peas, tomatoes, carrots, liver, fatty fish, cottage cheese and sour cream, eggs.
- C - if the skin becomes dull and flabby, then this may indicate a lack of ascorbic acid. The substance prevents inflammatory reactions, strengthens blood vessels, increases elasticity and elasticity. To synthesize the vitamin, it is necessary to include in the diet such products: citrus fruits, apples, sweet peppers, leafy greens, cabbage, potatoes, spinach. It is also necessary to take into account that increased physical activity and frequent stresses lead to rapid destruction of vitamin C.
- E - protects against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. Neutralizes the effect of free radicals and triggers recovery processes. Tocopherol is found in vegetable oils, seeds and nuts, greens, beef, lamb, dairy products.
In addition to the above antioxidants, to maintain the beauty of the skin, you must use and such biologically active components:
- B - vitamins of this group participate in metabolic processes, increase the protective properties of the skin and accelerate its regeneration. Contain in dry baker's and beer yeast, cereals, bread, rice, eggplant, nuts, eggs, liver, red meat.
- D - slows the aging process, formed in the body under the influence of sunlight. It is present in fish oil, sea fish, butter and eggs.
- F is a complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids with high antioxidant activity. Restores damaged cell membranes, maintains smoothness and elasticity of the dermis. It is a part of linseed, sunflower, soybean and corn oil. There are in seeds, oatmeal, brown rice, avocado.
To ensure that the skin does not feel deficiency in useful components, it is necessary to balance your diet and use cosmetics with vitamin composition.
Vitamins for youthful face
According to the studies, each of the 13 known vitamins, imposes a certain imprint on the condition of the face and the preservation of his youth. Biologically active substances enter the body every day with food, ensuring its normal operation.
Consider the main vitamins and their effect on the skin of the face:
- A - improves pigmentation and relief, accelerates regeneration processes and promotes the production of collagen. Eliminates excessive peeling and oily shine. Activates metabolic processes, regulates the work of the sebaceous glands.
- B1 - slows the aging process, improves the turgor.
- B2 - takes part in the regulation of metabolic processes, restores a healthy complexion.
- B5 - improves the relief of tissues, disrupts existing wrinkles.
- В6 - stimulates metabolic processes, prevents dermatological diseases.
- B9 - effective in the treatment of acne eruptions, protects the face from the negative impact of the environment.
- B12 - promotes the renewal of skin, is part of active preparations for face care.
- C - stimulates the production of collagen, maintains elasticity and a healthy appearance. Improves the condition of blood vessels, regulates the pigmentation of the surface of tissues.
- D - supports facial muscles in tonus, slows down the aging process.
- E - protects against ultraviolet radiation, renews the dermis at the cellular level. Stimulates blood circulation, protects cell membranes, fights against facial wrinkles.
- K - eliminates freckles and hyperpigmentation of the face, rejuvenates the tissues. It prevents the appearance of edema, strengthens the walls of the capillaries. Performs an excellent preventive tool for bruising under the eyes.
- PP - improves skin color, maintains its elasticity. Normalizes nutrition of tissues and eliminates wrinkles. Also, niacin normalizes the fatiness of the skin, improving the work of the sebaceous glands.
- H - accelerates the regeneration of damaged epidermal cells.
In addition to the above vitamins, there are many minerals and other components for the preservation and maintenance of youthfulness of the face. All useful substances are selected individually for each specific type of skin and features of the problem that needs to be addressed. Vitamins are taken orally, used for external application on the face with the help of massage procedures. Peelings, masks, biorevitalization and injection injection of active components under the skin are also effective.
Vitamin E Vitamin for Youth
The component necessary for a beautiful and healthy skin is tocopherol. Vitamin E activates the functioning of the ovaries in women, which leads to increased production of estrogens (hormones that support youth). The substance has a favorable effect on the functioning of the entire body and has the following properties:
- Updates the cells of the epidermis.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Aligns complexion and fights pigmentation.
- Restores the water balance of the dermis.
- Smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Raises the turgor.
- Strengthens cell membranes.
- Promotes saturation of the epithelium with oxygen.
- Protects tissues from free radicals that disrupt the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
- Prevents the formation of malignant cells.
- Eliminates redness, flaking, itching, rashes.
- In combination with retinol relieves of acne.
Tocopherol is suitable for care not only for the skin, but for the hair, so it can be added to shampoos. Accelerates the circulation of blood in the scalp, which contributes to the saturation of hair follicles with nutrients and oxygen, accelerating the growth of curls. Deficiency of the vitamin in the body leads to the fact that the skin reduces its muscle tone and moisture, it becomes dry and flabby. Nails also suffer, they become brittle and loose.
Biologically active substance can be purchased in a pharmacy in the form of capsules or oil solution. Vitamin is also found in natural products: berries (sea buckthorn, viburnum, dog rose), vegetables (carrots, cabbage, cucumbers, pumpkin, onions), milk, eggs, liver, seafood, leafy greens and herbs. Long-term storage and heat treatment of products leads to a decrease in the concentration of microelements.
Vitamin E is useful at any age: at 20-30 years old it struggles with the first signs of aging, at 30-40 years removes age-related changes, and at 40 years promotes tissue rejuvenation. It should be taken into account that it is contraindicated for individual intolerance, severe illnesses of the body and dermatological pathologies. With extreme caution, the substance should be used during pregnancy.
Mask of youth with glycerin and vitamin E
Vitamin E actively supports the beauty and youth of the skin, is part of the collagen. Deficiency of this substance negatively affects the condition of the skin, they look sluggish, flabby and tired. The substance can be purchased in its pure form - capsules, oil solution or saturate the body with food.
Most often, tocopherol is used in the make-up cosmetics and masks. It is combined with other biological active ingredients. Especially popular is the mask with vitamin E and glycerin. The microelement improves the derma's condition, moisturizes and increases elasticity, and glycerin creates on the tissues an invisible film that retains moisture.
From tocopherol and glycerin, you can make a universal face and hands mask. To do this, take 10 capsules of pharmacy vitamin E and mix their contents with 25 g of glycerin. Blend a homogeneous consistency onto the pre-cleaned face. After 30-40 minutes, wipe the skin with a tissue and wash. Regular application of this mask will make the skin velvety and improve its color.
Recipes for masks with vitamin E:
- For dry and flaky skin. Three teaspoons of fresh cottage cheese mix with the same amount of sunflower oil, 5 drops of retinol and tocopherol. Stir thoroughly all ingredients and apply on face for 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water. The mask is recommended to be done before bedtime for 15-20 days.
- For the care of the skin around the eyes and eyelids. Dissolve in a water bath a spoonful of natural cocoa butter, add to it ampoule tocopherol and a spoonful of sea buckthorn oil. Apply the mask to the eyelids and under the eyes. After 10-15 minutes, remove the remnants of the product with a cotton disc. This recipe is recommended to be used 3 times a week.
- To reduce the greasy shine of the skin. Mix two spoons of kefir with a spoonful of honey, 5 drops of lemon juice, ampoule tocopherol and B2. A homogeneous mixture is applied to the skin for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Before using home masks, make sure that the components used do not cause allergic reactions. For this, the mixture must first be applied to the wrist for 10 minutes. Also it is worth considering that all masks are applied only to the cleansed face and neck.
Pharmaceutical vitamins for youth
To date, the pharmaceutical market is represented by a multitude of multivitamin complexes for general improvement of the body and the solution of specific problems. To maintain the health, beauty and youth of the body, combat the first signs of aging and a reduced turgor it is recommended to use such pharmacy vitamins:
- Lysiton Q10 - a restoring complex that slows down the aging process. Activates cell renewal and increases their protection against free radicals. Increases the rate of metabolic processes, saturates the body with important elements, enhancing the effectiveness of external cosmetic drugs. The main component of Lysiton Q10 is coenzyme, that is, an anti-aging substance whose deficiency provokes premature aging of cells. It also contains grape seed extract, vitamin C, ginkgo biloba extract and many other ingredients.
- Tsi-Klim is a biological active supplement with a high content of phytoestrogens. Fights with the first signs of aging, relieves the symptoms of menopause, improves the condition of hair and skin. The active component of the remedy is a dry extract of the roots and rhizomes of the cimisifuge. Tsi-Klim has several forms of release: a face and body cream, vitamin capsules for ingestion.
- Imedin is a vitamin complex that improves the functioning of all organs and systems. It consists of biologically active components that are activated in the skin cells and improve their work, as well as increase the synthesis of collagen and elastin. The preparation contains a patented complex of seafood extract - Biomarine Complex, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate and other components. It has several types and forms of release, which makes it possible to be an ideal option for body care.
- Supradin is a pharmacological agent with a multivitamin composition. Recommended for use to improve the condition of hair and nails, strengthen the body in the autumn and winter period and with increased physical exertion. Helps with hypovitaminosis and a deficiency of minerals in the body. Supradin has several forms of release: capsules, chewable and water-soluble tablets, syrup.
- Alphabet Cosmetics is a series of vitamin preparations designed to maintain and preserve women's beauty. Contains substances necessary for the skin, nails and hair. It contains vitamin A, E, C, D, coenzyme Q10, other macro and microelements. The drug contains tablets of three groups, which must be taken in the morning, in the afternoon and before bedtime. The minimum course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
- Vitrum Beauty is a complex of useful substances: vitamins of group B, C, A, E, D, K, H, minerals, bioflavonoids and antioxidants. Vitrum produces several complexes that are designed for both young girls and older women.
- Perfetil - a complex of useful substances for preventing wilting of the body. It is recommended for dermatological diseases and for increasing the body's resistance to pathogens. It is produced in gelatin capsules, each of which contains: A, E, C, B5, B6, B12 and minerals.
- Laura is a biologically active additive that contains a complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for the body. Laur's peculiarity is that it contains hyaluronic acid. It moisturizes the skin, promotes collagen production, smooths complexion and smooths wrinkles.
- Revidox - the composition of the drug includes vitamin-rich plant extracts of grapes and grains of pomegranate. Antioxidants slow the aging process, improve the complexion, increase the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
Before using chemist's vitamins, you need to consult a therapist. Also it should be taken into account that some multivitamin complexes have a number of contraindications and can cause side reactions.
Vitamins Complivit antioxidants of youth
A complex drug to compensate for the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in various pathological conditions and increased physical exertion is the vitamin Komplavit. Antioxidants of youth are represented by a whole series of different preparations with a balanced composition of biologically active components.
Has a tablet form of release. It contains such components as retinol acetate, vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, ascorbic acid, tocopherol acetate, nicotinamide, rutoside, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, calcium, manganese and other components. Also contains tioktovuyu acid, which has a pronounced antioxidant properties and regulates metabolic processes in the body.
- Indications for use: vitamin deficiency and its prevention, increased physical and mental loads, prolonged antibiotic therapy, recovery period after severe illnesses, unbalanced or dietary nutrition, strengthening of the immune system.
- Usage: 1 capsule 1-2 times a day. The drug should be taken after a meal, washed down with water. Duration of treatment is 20-30 days, if necessary, vitamin therapy is repeated after 90 days.
- Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the drug, the age of patients younger than 12 years, hypervitaminosis.
- Side effects: allergic rashes, abdominal pain, increased gas production, diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting. In the case of an overdose, there is a similar, but more pronounced symptomatology. For treatment, withdrawal of the drug and symptomatic therapy are indicated.
During the application, it is prohibited to use any other multivitamin complexes. This is associated with a risk of hypervitaminosis.
The main types of Complywite:
- Frutovit - chewable vitamins with a fruity taste and aroma. The composition includes 9 active components: A, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D, E and zinc. The drug has a tonic effect, it is allowed for use for patients older than 14 years.
- Active - is used to treat and prevent vitamin deficiency in children under 12 years old. Contains vitamin D, iodine, fluoride and selenium. Replenishes the daily requirement of the body in useful substances, strengthens the immune system, helps with increased physical and mental stress.
- Chondro - is used to improve the condition of the joints and spine. Contains such components: glucosamine, chondroitin, tocopherol, ascorbic acid. The complex composition improves microcirculation of blood in the joint tissues. Duration of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
- Antistress is an effective tool for strengthening the body with psychoemotional conditions and increased nervous tension. Contains vitamins of group B, A, E, C, magnesium, copper, zinc and selenium. Also in the composition of the plant are plant extracts: ginkgo biloba, motherwort.
- Super Energy - contains ascorbic acid, PP, B, magnesium, selenium, ginseng root extract and L-carnitine. Stimulates the immune system, improves protein and lipid metabolism. Promotes the recruitment of muscle mass, enhances intellectual and physical activity.
- For women, 45+ - is suitable for alleviating the morbid state during the menopause, that is, with hormonal surgery. Contains a complex of vitamins and minerals, as well as L-carnitine, an extract of tsimitsifugi and motherwort. It prevents hypovitaminosis states, renews structural components in tissues, has a slight sedative and cardiotonic effect.
- Diabetes is a vitamin remedy with sorbitol (sugar substitute). Contains a complex of minerals and plant extracts. Improves the absorption of glucose and general health, stimulates metabolic processes in the body.
- Shine - improves the condition of hair, skin and nails. Contains 11 vitamins and 8 minerals, plant extracts. Normalizes body weight, increases the elasticity of the skin, strengthens the vascular walls, stimulates the growth of hair and nails.
- Trimester is three different complexes used to maintain the health of pregnant women. Contains: A, E, PP, P, D, C, B. Lipoic acid and minerals are also included: iron, copper, manganese, zinc, calcium, magnesium, lutein, selenium, iodine. It is recommended that the drug be used during pregnancy planning for the normal formation of all embryonic structures.
- Ophthalmo - the composition of this drug reduces the risk of retinal diseases and other degenerative lesions of the eye. Contains a complex of biologically active components that protect the organs of vision from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Also, Complivit is represented by preparations with minerals as active substances:
- Calcium D3 - contains calcium carbonate and cholecalciferol. Regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus. It is used in case of deficiency of calcium or vitamin D3, as well as for the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium - compensates for the deficiency of magnesium and other substances necessary for the normal functioning of the body. Contains ascorbic acid, retinol, components of group B, E, PP.
- Selenium - increases the protective properties of the immune system. It is used for the prevention of malignant diseases and cardiovascular pathologies. Contains 11 vitamins, as well as manganese, selenium, copper and zinc.
- Iron - a remedy for the treatment and prevention of iron deficiency. Contains 10 vitamins, iron, zinc, copper and iodine. At the same time, iron is three times more than in the classical Complivit.
Before using the vitamin complex, you should consult your doctor. It is not recommended to take Comlyvit on its own, as some of its components can cause hypervitaminosis.
Vitamins of youth for women after 40-50 years
Female body is so arranged that sooner or later, but there is a serious hormonal adjustment and a decrease in the production of sex hormones. These processes negatively affect both general well-being and appearance. There are several periods of body restructuring: premenopausal, menopause and postmenopause. Changes occur in women 40-50 years of age.
To maintain health and stimulate the production of natural hormones, hormone replacement treatment is prescribed, but vitamin therapy is no less effective. To correct the imbalance in the female body, such vitamins of youth are needed:
- A and C - retinol and ascorbic acid support the organs of vision, the immune system, the healthy state of soft tissues and mucous membranes. In a complex affect the metabolic processes in the body. The daily rate of ascorbic acid is 70-90 mg, retinol 4000-5000 IU. Vitamin C is found in citrus, dog rose, apples, sea buckthorn. Vitamin A is in the liver, meat, potatoes, broccoli and pumpkin.
- Group B - to improve the functioning of the body during menopause need B6, B9 and B12. They ease the painful symptoms, improve the work of the brain and prevent the accumulation of excess fat. B12 favorably affects the condition of the hair and nails, accelerates the regeneration of the skin. Useful ingredients are in seafood, fish and meat, fruits and vegetables.
- D - has a rejuvenating effect on the bone system and dermis. Increases the digestibility of calcium and phosphorus. The substance is found in dairy products, oily fish, mushrooms. Calciferol is actively produced in the body under the influence of sunlight.
- E is a real vitamin of youth. Cares for the skin, maintains its elasticity and hydration. Promotes elimination of harmful substances from the body. Contained in walnuts, almonds, peanuts, sea-buckthorn, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, sunflower and butter.
- F is a complex of Omega-3, 6. These substances eliminate puffiness and normalize the level of cholesterol, increase libido. There is also a restoration of fat metabolism and other metabolic processes. The microelement is found in soy, corn, olive and linseed oil.
If you leave a female body without biologically active components, it will lead to a number of complications. First of all, the condition of the skin deteriorates and hair loss increases, nails puff up. Begin disorders in the work of the central nervous system: sleep disorders, nervous breakdowns, frequent mood jumps. Possible joint pain and increased fragility of bones, which increases the risk of fractures.
To provide the body with useful components, you can take such drugs:
- Vitolize is a multivitamin preparation with a complex of powerful plant extracts and antioxidants. Supports bone and muscle tissue, accelerates the regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes. Tones and improves overall health. During the menopause, the drug stabilizes the nervous system and corrects the hormonal background.
- Formula Woman 40+ - a drug designed specifically for the female body after 40 years. Contains retinol, ascorbic acid and tocopherol, minerals to support the cardiovascular system (magnesium, selenium, sodium). And also bioflavonoids and plant extracts. The complex structure supports female beauty: improves skin and hair condition, regulates weight. Slows the onset of menopause and relieves his painful symptoms.
- Complivit 45+ is a vitamin remedy for women after 45 years. Replenishes the deficit of useful elements according to the daily needs of the organism. Contains such components: A, B, C, E, P, PP, magnesium, selenium, extracts of tsimitsifugi and motherwort, L-carnitine. Normalizes the hormonal background and provides stability of the emotional background.
- Mense - a non-hormonal drug with a vitamin-mineral composition for women during menopause. Supports hormonal balance in menopause and premenstrual periods. Contains vitamins B, C, E, plant extracts and isoflavones. Normalizes the emotional state, regulates the endocrine system and reduces the frequency of hot flashes.
- LadyVita 50+ - a drug for women after 45 years, contains a daily rate of useful components for the body. Stabilizes the hormonal background, slows down the aging process and fights with the first signs of wilting.
The abovementioned vitamin complexes allow to prolong the beauty and youth, and also favorably affect the general condition of the body.
The best vitamins for youthful skin
Every vitamin known to science has a certain principle of action. For example, one increases the turgor of the skin, the other wrinkles the wrinkles, and the third moisturizes. To find an effective means for maintaining youth and beauty, you should consult a specialist: dermatologist, cosmetologist, therapist.
Consider the best vitamins of youth for the skin:
- For beauty - A, E, C. Support the turgor, moisturize, struggle with the first signs of aging.
- Against peeling and dryness - A, B2, B5, B6, F, PP.
- To maintain youth - A, B1, E, C, F. Have anti-aging effect, are recommended for both internal use and for external application.
- From acne - A, B2, B6, E, C, N. Normalize the work of the sebaceous glands, ensure the renewal of skin, treat acne and comedones. When applied externally, they are absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin, creating effective therapeutic concentrations.
- To improve the turgor - A, B1, B5, C, E, F, PP, K. Improve regenerative processes at the cellular level, stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers. Increase the elasticity and elasticity of the skin.
- For healthy shine - B3, C, K, PP. Improve the relief of the skin and its color. Eliminate pigment spots and swelling.
To supply the dermis with useful components, vitamins can be taken or used externally, adding to cosmetic products. To achieve a stable therapeutic effect, it is necessary to combine both methods. Treatment should last for 1 month with further repetition of the course in 3-4 months.
According to numerous reviews, the so-called vitamins of youth (biologically active substances with anti-aging and antioxidant properties) really maintain and preserve the external beauty and healthy functioning of the whole organism. To receive multivitamin preparations was the most effective and safe, you should see a doctor. The doctor will pick up the necessary complex of trace elements and familiarize with the action of each of them.