As we already know, there are 3 basic types of physique : ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph. Moreover, they are typical for both men and women. And among women there are hereditary thin, as among men fat men.
The easiest way is for mesomorphs, because the bulk of calculations for diets corresponds exactly to this type of physique, which is considered normal. As for the endomorph, this type of constitution includes people with a round head, a large belly, a broad chest, a large body. Most often these people have a small growth and a broad bone, although wrists and ankles can sometimes be compared with children's, they are not in size narrow.
A large bone in endomorph is a plus for power sports, especially as weight gain in these people is very active. True, not all the collected mass is muscle. Yet a high-calorie diet is designed to increase weight, so the gain is not only the muscles, but also fat, from which endomorphs are very difficult to get rid of due to constitutional features.
Calories in endomorphs tend not to be deposited on forearms, where it is beautiful, but on the buttocks, sides, belly and chest in the form of "sweet" but not always desirable roundness. No matter how a person tries to excel in power sports, he can not achieve a beautiful body relief. But not because the muscles grow slowly (this is just no problem), but due to the fact that all the achievements hide a decent layer of fat, getting rid of it for the endomorph is problematic.
To avoid the deposition of excess fat inclined to fullness, people do not exercise hard enough. It is very important for an endomorph to adhere to a special diet for a set of muscle mass. In this case, the amount of calories consumed must be less than that which is considered optimal for the mesomorph.
In nutrition endomorphs are very important features that help to adjust the shape of your body:
- in the diet should not be fast carbohydrates or at least their volume will need to be significantly reduced,
- but the amount of protein should be significant,
- it is mandatory to use a specialized sports nutrition that helps to increase weight without the risk of increasing the fat layer,
- Fractional food is also considered mandatory, but if the mesomorph can afford 4-5 meals a day, then the endomorphs will have to eat smaller portions 6-8 times a day.
An approximate menu with a 7-day daily meal:
- 1 breakfast - an omelet from 5-6 egg whites, a piece of whole grain bread, unsweetened compote
- 2 breakfast - a piece of low-fat cheese, a pair of apples
- Lunch - stewed beef with vegetable salad, tea
- Snack before exercise - protein drink, apple
- Snack after training - protein drink, a handful of dried fruits
- 1 dinner - baked in the oven fish, boiled rice, salad of fresh vegetables or preserves
- 2 dinner - low-fat cottage cheese or protein shake.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner should be dense, but the caloric content of dinner is less. Snacks before and after training should be done half an hour before classes or 15-30 minutes after them. The last meal should be no later than 40 minutes before going to bed.
The daily caloric content of food should not exceed 4000 kcal, while the amount of fats and carbohydrates should not be more than 60 and 450 g, respectively.
For endomorphs, a vegetarian and protein diet for lean muscle mass is more suitable , as well as a separate diet in which proteins and carbohydrates are not mixed in one meal.
And now let's return to our hubbies - ectomorphs, and after all it is like no other, so there is not enough relief in the forms. Nature has endowed them with great mobility and energy. But with a lean body and thin bones, it's very difficult for these people to build up muscle mass, because with their rapid metabolism, energy is consumed instantly, so that neither fat nor muscles can settle on their forms.
The advantage of this physique is the almost complete lack of probability of earning obesity, which means that it is not necessary to limit oneself to nutrition in particular. Yes, and the diet for a set of muscle mass for the ectomorphs involves using more calories than other types of physique.
Features nutrition of the athlete-ectomorph:
- The main meals for them should be 5 or 6. But the gap between meals should not exceed 2 hours, so that the body does not take energy from the muscles. This is possible only in the event that between the main meals to put another 3-6 snacks.
- The food should be high-grade and high-calorie. But even in the case of ectomorph, do not forget about the correct ratio of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. In this case, the following percentage ratio will be optimal: 50x20x30. As you can see, the fat percentage is slightly increased here, but it does not go beyond the upper limits of the norm for our kind of diet. And we are talking mainly about vegetable fats and fatty seafood.
- It is necessary to drink plenty of water, which also contributes to the growth of muscle mass.
- Ectomorphs should eat a lot, so it is especially important for them to correctly calculate the calories necessary for the body, so that at least some of them are transformed into muscles and then not "eaten up" by the body.
For ectomorphs, a high-calorie diet is more preferable.