Decoction of ginger root
Decoction from the root of ginger is a popular remedy that supports the immune system, treats colds, and also acts as an effective fat burner. To prepare the broth from the root of ginger, pour 100 g of grated fresh plant with cold water 300 ml and put in a water bath. The broth should be cooked on low heat for 30 minutes, then drain into a jar and cover until completely cooled. Store the broth in a refrigerator, preheat before use.
In order for the decoction to be not only useful, but also tasty, before use, you can add a peel of citrus or a little honey. Let's look at the useful properties of the ginger root decoction.
- Improving digestion and accelerating metabolism, helps to get rid of nausea, constipation, relieves pain with gastritis, improves appetite.
- Neutralization of toxins in the stomach, makes it easier to absorb heavy food, facilitating the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acts as an antioxidant, normalizes blood pressure and fat metabolism, perfectly cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
- Strengthens the immune system, increases the body's resistance to colds, inflammatory and bacterial diseases.
- Improves tone and mood, speeds up metabolic processes at the cellular level, effectively relieves headaches and improves cerebral circulation.
- It is an excellent stimulant and stimulant, increases libido, both in men and in women.
- It is recommended to use pregnant women in the first trimester, as it helps to get rid of toxemia, headaches and nausea.
Decoction of the root of ginger has a very sharp taste, so to get used to it is recommended to drink with black or green tea, mint, melissa, citrus juice or with the addition of spices. In this case, the decoction of ginger root will not only be useful, but also insanely delicious.
Ginger root juice
The root juice of ginger is very useful and is used for the treatment and prevention of various diseases. Let's look at a few recipes from the ginger root juice that are used in alternative medicine.
- Drops for the treatment of sinusitis and rhinitis
Take 150-200 g of fresh plant, peel it from the peel and grate it on a fine grater. Kasha should be squeezed through a cheesecloth or sieve. In the resulting juice add a spoonful of sugar and mix until completely dissolved. The resulting solution is digested with a pipette 2 drops in each nostril up to three times a day. If the drops are used to treat the common cold in children, it is recommended to dilute the ginger juice with boiled water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Syrup for treatment of bronchitis and strong cough
200 g fresh ginger root, peel and grind. Ginger squeeze, the resulting juice mixed with a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of lemon juice. We take 3-4 drops with tea or a glass of water.
Ginger affects its healing properties, the plant helps in the fight against stomatitis. Prepare ginger juice from 200 g of the plant as in the previous recipes, and a decoction of peppermint. Mix mint broth with ginger juice, use as a rinse and lotion. Ginger has an anesthetic, disinfectant and antibacterial effect, and mint is very refreshing and has a calming effect.
- The root of ginger on vodka
The root of ginger on vodka is a curative tincture that stimulates the immune system, tones up the body, helps fight inflammatory, cold and bacterial diseases. Let's look at a few recipes from the root of ginger on vodka.
Finely chop 200-250 g of ginger root, fold it into a jar and pour 500 ml of vodka. Insist the remedy is recommended for a week, shaking the jar regularly to allow ginger to mix. When the tincture is ready, add to it two tablespoons of lemon juice and two tablespoons of honey. We take 1 teaspoon every day, preferably on an empty stomach.
- For the treatment of angina and sore throat
200 g freshly ground ginger, pour 500 ml of vodka and insist for two weeks in a dark cool place. Once the tincture is ready, shake it well. Take 1 teaspoon, diluted 1/2 cup of boiled water every day.
300 grams of grated ginger fill with a liter of vodka, add 1 sliced lemon and put it for 10-14 days in a dark, cool place. Take the root of ginger on vodka is recommended for 1 teaspoon twice a day for a month, then make a 30-day break and repeat the course.
Infusion of ginger root
Infusion of ginger root is a remedy that helps to remove toxins and toxins from the body. Infusion cleanses the blood, helps to reduce weight, restores the weakened immune system after the transferred diseases. Also, tincture stimulates the male and female potency, it helps to transfer physical loads more easily, increases mental activity, improves vision.
To prepare the infusion from the root of ginger, you need to buy a fresh rhizome of the plant, grind it and insist on vodka for two to three weeks. Alternative medicine suggests adding raspberries to the tincture, as this increases the effectiveness and therapeutic properties of the remedy. Tincture must be taken one teaspoon in the morning and after dinner, washed down with water. Treatment with the use of infusion from the root of ginger is recommended to be performed 3 times a year.
Root of ginger from cough
The root of ginger from cough is an effective herbal remedy, which has an antibacterial, expectorant and anti-inflammatory effect. Ginger protects the body from inflammation, restores the weakened immune system and stimulates blood circulation. Tea with ginger, compresses and ointments perfectly warm and remove toxins. The advantage of ginger root for treating cough is that it has no contraindications and does not cause adverse reactions.
For the treatment of cough, it is recommended to use fresh ginger root in tea and cook broths from it. This will not only calm the cough, but relieve the headache that often accompanies inflammatory diseases, and other unpleasant painful symptoms that prevent sleep. From the root of ginger you can do inhalations, it helps in the treatment of a wet cough that often accompanies bronchitis and colds. Essential oils with which the plant is rich, accelerate the expectorant process and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Ginger root for immunity
The root of ginger for immunity is an affordable and effective tool that allows for a short period of time to increase the body's resistance to various inflammatory diseases and pathogenic viruses. Ginger to improve immunity can be used by adults and children who are older than two years.
Ginger is recommended to combine with citrus, honey, spices and green tea. This will allow you to diversify the broths and teas, and it will be a tasty preventive remedy. From ginger, you can make jam, which has the same properties as ginger tea. Dried and ground ginger is recommended to be added to ready meals to improve appetite and speed up digestive processes. To prepare the immune system for the coming colds and catarrhal diseases, begin in the fall to take teas with ginger and add spices while preparing dishes.
Root of ginger for hair
The root of ginger for hair is used to strengthen them, stimulate growth, get rid of dandruff and brittle. In addition, ginger masks protect hair from the appearance of gray hair and favorably affect the scalp, improve blood circulation. Let's look at a few recipes from the root of ginger for hair care.
- To prepare a healing mask you will need 100 g of fresh plant and a couple of spoons of ground. Fresh root three on a small grater and squeeze juice out of it, add ground ginger to the juice and mix. The resulting mask is applied to the roots of hair and scalp for 30-40 minutes, wrapped in a warm towel. We wash off hair with warm water with the addition of shampoo. The mask has a stimulating effect and strengthens the roots of the hair. This procedure is recommended once a week, so as not to leave burns on the scalp.
- Take 30 ml of olive or burdock oil and 50-70 g of fresh ginger. Ginger three on a grater and mix with butter. The resulting mask is rubbed into the scalp for 30 minutes. The mask protects hair from brittleness, stimulates growth and prevents their loss.
- To prepare this ginger hair mask, you will need an egg yolk, 50 grams of ground ginger, a couple of spoons of ground ginger and a spoon of flowery honey. Mix all the ingredients and apply to the hair, carefully distributing the product along their entire length. We put on hair a plastic bag or a cap, from above we cover with a towel. The mask can be washed off after 30 minutes. This mask helps restore the structure and health of damaged hair.
Shampoo with ginger root
Shampoo with ginger root is an excellent cosmetic product that stimulates hair growth, restores damaged hair, makes it strong, healthy and silky. Shampoo from ginger helps to get rid of dandruff, normalizes the production of subcutaneous fat and prevents hair loss. Upon contact with the scalp, the plant stimulates blood circulation, which improves the nutrition of the hair follicles, which makes the hair stronger and saturates them with a complex of useful vitamins and minerals.
Shampoo with ginger root can be purchased at the pharmacy or prepared independently. Take 100 grams of fresh ginger, grate and pour a liter of boiling water. When the infusion slightly cool it must be filtered and washed with hair. In addition to shampoos to improve hair dew it is recommended to use ginger oil, which is sold in pharmacies. Ginger oil, like burdock oil, should be rubbed into the scalp for 10-15 minutes and rinsed with warm water. Regular use of shampoos and masks with a root of ginger for hair care, will make you the most healthy and beautiful head of hair.
Root of ginger in diabetes
The root of ginger in diabetes is the opportunity to diversify the bored diet. People who suffer from diabetes mellitus must constantly adhere to a diet and limit their gastronomic predilections. The root of ginger is a safe and useful spice, which will give ordinary dishes a new taste. But most importantly, ginger will be an excellent tool for maintaining the immune system and preventing various diseases, enriching the body with vitamins, minerals, essential oils and amino acids.
As a rule, people who have type 2 diabetes are overweight. In this case, ginger is a safe tonic that helps to get rid of extra pounds and bring the body in order. Ginger will strengthen the walls of blood vessels, improve appetite and adjust the digestive process, help reduce blood sugar and improve blood flow in the vessels.
But take the root of ginger with caution and preferably after consultation with a nutritionist. The use of ginger at the same time as a cure for diabetes will lead to a sharp drop in blood sugar levels. That's why, take ginger carefully and do not abuse it.
Ginger root for colds
The root of ginger for cold helps to eliminate the symptoms of the onset of the disease and accelerate the process of recovery. Herbal anti-cold medication can be taken even by children. This will not only relieve the painful symptoms, but will also strengthen the weakened immune system. Let's look at a few recipes from the root of ginger that are used to treat colds.
Rub on a small grater 100-150 g of fresh ginger root, add to it 100 ml of lemon or orange juice, a few leaves of fresh mint or lemon balm. Pour the ingredients in 1.5 liters of cold water. We put the future broth on a slow fire, and boil for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the plate, cool, and takes 1/2 cup throughout the day.
- Classic tea from colds with ginger
If you like to drink tea, then this means of treating colds will be to your liking. Brewing tea, add to the brewer 50 grams of ground ginger root or a couple of spoons of ground. Let the tea infuse for 10-15 minutes and you can drink it. If the taste seems too bitter, then in the tea you can add a couple drops of lemon juice or a spoon of natural honey.
- Tea with cloves, cardamom and ginger
100-150 grams of fresh ginger grate, add to it a pinch of green tea, 5 spoonfuls of honey, a pinch of cardamom, cinnamon and cloves. Pour the ingredients 1,5-2 liters of water and put on a slow fire for 10-20 minutes. As soon as the product boils, turn off the gas and cover the pan with the tea lid. After 20 minutes, you can drink tea.
The root of ginger from cholesterol
The root of ginger from cholesterol is used to reduce its level in the blood and as a prevention against blood clotting. Useful substances, vitamins and trace elements that make up the plant protect the vessels from blockage and prevent the appearance of angina pectoris. In addition, ginger cleanses the body of toxins and toxins.
Gingerol - a substance that is part of the root of ginger and converts dangerous cholesterol and bile acids, which leads to a decrease in the level of cholesterol in the blood. That is why in the Asian and Oriental cuisine pickled ginger is an obligatory spice that is served to any dishes. In addition to problems with the level of cholesterol, ginger helps to establish digestive processes and promotes the production of gastric juice.
Ginger root from allergies
The root of ginger from allergies helps to reduce the manifested symptoms and helps to cleanse the body of allergens of pathogens that provoked an allergic condition. Let's look at a few recipes from the root of ginger from allergies.
- 500 g of fresh ginger, peel and grind. We fall asleep a plant in a liter jar and fill it with alcohol. We send to insist on two weeks. During the infusion, do not forget to shake the jar of tincture. When the tincture is ready, it will turn yellowish. Now it must be filtered through gauze and give the day stand. Take this remedy from the root of ginger from allergies is recommended twice a day, after breakfast and dinner. Adults with 30 drops of tincture, and children of 10, diluting in 100 ml of water. The course of treatment five days, then a break for two days and so two more courses of admission.
- If you are allergic to plant pollen, then the above-described prescription for tinctures should be started three months before the onset of the allergy worsening. The course of treatment should last until the end of flowering of allergic pathogens.
- Take 100 grams of fresh ginger, grate, pour a liter of alcohol, add to the future tincture 6-8 black peppercorns, pinch of cloves and a spoon of motherwort. Infuse for a month in a cold dark place. Take a teaspoon, diluted with a glass of water, after breakfast and lunch. Tincture is recommended to take before the beginning of the allergenic season, that is, the period of flowering of plants.
Ginger root with bronchitis
The root of ginger with bronchitis helps cure a serious illness and alleviates its symptoms. For the treatment of bronchitis, teas with ginger, tinctures, decoctions, mustard plasters are used. Ginger has a warming action, so its use helps to remove attacks of suffocation and eases breathing.
Effective and useful for bronchitis will be inhalations with ginger and citrus. Rub 200 g of fresh ginger root and zest of one lemon. Pour the vegetable ingredients with boiling water, take a towel, cover with the head and sit for 3-4 minutes over a bowl of water. Try to deeply inhale the spicy flavor of ginger, it will contribute to the process of expectoration, will make the cough softer and strengthen the walls of the vessels of the lungs. After inhalation, it is recommended to drink a cup of tea with ginger and honey to fix the healing effect.
Ginger root for infertility
The root of ginger when infertility helps a woman become pregnant. Ginger has healing microelements, which tonify the entire body. The root of the plant stimulates not only the digestive system, but also the internal organs. Many experts argue that regular use of tea with ginger will help get pregnant. All due to the fact that the plant will tonic the uterus and improve the blood supply in the body.
Fertility of ginger was known in the Ancient East. Every woman who married, considered it her duty to drink ginger tea and add spice to food, as this contributed to an early pregnancy and the birth of a healthy baby. In the modern world, ginger is used as a preventive agent in the period of pregnancy planning. The plant strengthens the hormonal system of a woman and tones up the kidneys, liver, uterus.
Ginger root against pressure
The root of ginger from the pressure allows you to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and ensure a normal blood supply. The medicinal properties of the plant and the high content of biologically active substances help to normalize blood pressure, improve blood flow and blood supply of the body. Normalization of pressure is also due to improved digestion and metabolism. That is, ginger is a universal remedy that normalizes intracranial pressure, improves attention, memory, mood and improves tone.
But when using ginger at high pressure it is necessary to be spicy. Treatment with ginger can be done only after permission of the doctor. Note that the root of ginger is strictly forbidden to take to normalize the pressure during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy and with cholelithiasis.
Ginger root for toxicosis
The root of ginger in toxicosis is an effective remedy that allows you to get rid of unpleasant symptoms (nausea, vomiting, dizziness). Unlike medications that relieve the above symptoms, but are unsafe in pregnancy, the root of ginger is a herbal remedy that is absolutely safe and does not affect the process of the formation and development of the baby.
As a remedy for toxicosis from ginger, you can prepare tea and take it on an empty stomach, before eating. Effective is the use of small pieces of fresh ginger with the appearance of the first signs of nausea. Some women take ground ginger at the tip of the knife, washing down with a copious amount of water. This also contributes to the normalization of health in toxicosis. The easiest way to prepare ginger water and drink throughout the day. Rub 100 g of fresh ginger root, pour it with boiling water, as soon as the broth cools, pour into a bottle and take.
Ginger root in cosmetology
The root of ginger in cosmetology is used to care for the skin of the face and body, to nourish, restore hair, improve skin color and to fight cellulite. Let's look at a few cosmetic recipes with the root of ginger.
- Ginger tonic from acne and acne
Take 50 grams of ground ginger, birch leaves, a pinch of celandine and burdock root. All the ingredients are poured cold water and warmed over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Once the broth boils, remove from the fire, let's brew and cool. After that, the broth should be filtered and wiped by skin every morning and evening for two months. This will help restore the normal operation of the sebaceous glands and relieve inflammation.
- Cleansing ginger mask for all skin types
Mix a spoonful of ground ginger with the pulp of avocado and lemon juice. Before applying the mask, skin is better to steam out. Wash off the mask after 10-15 minutes. The cosmetic product will purify the skin and pores, remove toxins and clean up the contaminants.
Take 100 grams of fresh ginger, grate it on a grater and squeeze out the juice. Mix the ginger juice with 2-3 tablespoons of ground plant and yolk. Mask the hair on the roots, rubbing it with massage movements into the scalp. The mask should not be kept for more than 30 minutes, rinse with warm water using a nourishing shampoo.
- Ginger anti-cellulite scrub
Mix 50 grams of ground ginger with a spoonful of brown sugar, coffee grounds and two spoons of honey. With massage movements, apply the product to problem areas for 5-10 minutes and rinse. If desired, this recipe can be used for anti-cellulite wrapping. Apply a scrub to the skin, wrap yourself in a plastic wrap and wrap it in a warm blanket for 15-20 minutes. The procedure is recommended to do once a week.
Mask from the root of ginger
Mask from the root of ginger is used for rejuvenation, nutrition and toning of the skin. Regular application of ginger masks makes the skin supple, improves its color, rejuvenates and prevents the formation of wrinkles. Thanks to the rich composition of the plant, ginger stimulates the growth of new cells and speeds up the regeneration processes of the skin. Let's look at the peculiarities of using masks from the root of ginger.
- Ginger masks will be useful for fading and flabby skin.
- Masks will help restore healthy pigmentation.
- Thanks to ginger masks, inflammation and rashes can be cured.
- Ginger is a rather aggressive plant, so maxi are not recommended to be applied to damaged skin with small cuts and scratches.
- A pronounced capillary net on the surface of the skin is another contraindication to the use of cosmetics from the root of ginger.
- In order for ginger masks to make a cosmetic effect, they must be used once a week.
We offer you the most effective recipes for masks from the root of ginger.
- Mix the ground ginger with a spoonful of olive oil and massage on the face for 10-15 minutes. This recipe is a classic mask that tones and cleanses the skin.
- If the skin suffers from beriberi, flakes or has an uneven color, then this mask will help restore her health. Grate 50 grams of fresh ginger root, mix it with 30 ml of pomegranate juice and apply on face. The mask will improve the color and tighten the skin, make it silky and supple.
- If you suffer from black spots, then the mask from the root of ginger will help to solve this problem. Spoon the crushed fresh ginger with a spoonful of honey, sour cream and lemon juice. Apply the mask on your face until it dries completely.
The root of ginger from acne
The root of ginger from acne is used in masks and tonics. Ginger has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that allows to remove inflammation from the skin, normalize the production of subcutaneous fat and get rid of pimples and acne.
The most effective prescription for ginger from acne is a tonic for washing. To prepare a tonic, mix two spoons of ground ginger root with a spoonful of leaves of celandine, St. John's wort, birch leaves and burdock. Pour the ingredients with water and cook in a water bath for 20-30 minutes. After cooling, the infusion should be filtered. You can store the product in the fridge, warming it up a little before each washing. The term of treatment consists of a 3-week course. To wash it is necessary in the morning and before a dream. In addition to washing, it is recommended to follow a diet and drink ginger tea, which will help to establish digestive processes, which will positively affect the skin condition.