How does the procedure for nose plasty with injection work?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is carried out with the help of injections, that is, in a zone that is made more perfect, a special drug-filler, most often made on the basis of bioavailable to the body hyaluronic acid, is adopted as an organic substance and does not cause rejection. The course of injections can be called painless, since before the procedure the nose zone is anesthetized by applying a local anesthetic.
Formation of a "new" nose is possible by administering the drug in several ways?
- Subcutaneous injections.
- Intradermal introduction of filler.
- Subdermal administration of the drug.
- Submucosal injection.
At the end of the procedure, the doctor conducts a delicate nose massage, distributing the filler to the corrected zone according to the task in hand.
What are the advantages of contour nose plasty?
- Lack of pain.
- The procedure takes no more than 30-40 minutes.
- Does not require special preparation.
- It is not accompanied by postoperative complications in the form of edema, bruising, seams and scars.
- The effect of the injected drug lasts from 6 months to 1 year, so the shape of the nose can be "changed" almost annually depending on the client's preferences.
- Lack of rehabilitation period.
- Accessibility in the sense of the financial component of the procedure.
- A small list of contraindications in comparison with a full-fledged surgical rhinoplasty.
Before carrying out plastic surgery, the patient should not take alcoholic beverages, if possible, restrict fluid intake. If the state of health needs to be adjusted with medicines, this should be warned by the doctor, since the use of acetylsalicylic acid, antiaggregants can trigger an allergic reaction when the filler is introduced.
What happens after the procedure?
During the first three days after the contour nose plasty, a slight burning sensation in the area of injection may also occur, and a slight puffiness may also occur. But these transient symptoms are neutralized very quickly, in contrast to the excellent result - a more perfect form of the nose.