Exercises to strengthen the lower back
A weak loin is a tragedy for a person, because she has to maintain the entire upper part of the human body. Lack of strength in the muscles of the waist is an acute, pulling pain in the lumbar region. And in order not to aggravate the situation, and as soon as possible to get rid of discomfort, to help come the exercises to strengthen the waist. However, in order not to cause even greater harm to one's health, exercises should be done with that load and amplitude, which is the most "comfortable". If a person starts to work with one idea: "give" on the lower back more load, to quickly pump up the muscles. This is a very dangerous erroneous judgment, which can lead to a "loosening of the waist" and only aggravate the problem. After classes, the body should feel light and flexible.
Exercises for the muscles of the waist
With weak muscles of the spine it is very difficult to support the human skeleton. And the muscles of the loins have to maintain half the human body in working condition. In a situation where a person spends a long time in a sitting position (this is a lifestyle or a professional necessity), often, the muscles of the back atrophy and become unable to effectively perform their direct duties. This situation is urgently needed to change: an active lifestyle, exercises for the muscles of the waist - this is what will make it possible to completely or partially restore lost abilities, and in parallel to get rid of the pain and discomfort in the back.
But when doing any exercises, it is worth listening to your body, if you have spasmodic or peripheral pains, the physical load should be either reduced or temporarily discontinued. Complex charging for the lumbar region is quite effective in osteochondrosis and rheumatism.
These exercises for the muscles of the waist should not be performed:
- In case of pregnancy. During this period, a woman is better able to master the complex, which is based on a reduced load and is designed specifically for future mothers.
- Do not start training, if a person has recently suffered a spinal injury. After this incident, at least two months must pass before increasing the strain on the muscles of the back. In this case, beforehand, it is necessary to seek advice from your doctor.
- If a severe pain occurs during the applied load.
Exercises for back pain
When a person is in an upright position (standing or sitting), the spine experiences tremendous pressure, with which muscle tissue helps him. When the muscles are weak, atrophied, the entire load falls on the backbone and intervertebral discs. Without such a press, they begin to deteriorate, infringing the roots of nerve endings, which provokes the occurrence of back pain, and in particular in the lumbar region. How strange it sounds, but the spine also supports the muscles of the abdominal region, giving him the opportunity to be in an upright position, creating a natural "muscle corset".
Exercises for low back pain are not very difficult even for beginners, but they give quite a good result.
- The exercise "cat" has a positive effect on the revealed pathology. Go down on your knees. Hands, as comfortable, rest on the floor. We control the breathing. On exhalation we bend our back with an arch, trying to raise it as much as possible, our head is lowered down. Return to the starting position. On inhaling, we try to bend our back as far as possible, the head goes up. Make 15 approaches.
- We lay down on a hard surface face up, hands we adhere to the lock and we put for a head. The legs are slightly bent and spaced apart by the width of the shoulders. We try to raise the blades as high as possible. Exercise do as you exhale, trying not to tear off the waist from the floor. Depending on the capabilities of the person, it is necessary to make from 10 to 30 approaches.
- Familiar since childhood exercise "half bridge". The starting position is similar to the previous exercise. Only now, on exhalation, as high as possible, we raise the buttocks. Care should be taken in this exercise, not making sudden movements. Do 10 to 30 repetitions. This load promotes a powerful inflow of blood to the "massaged" area, which provides an excellent healing effect.
- Lie on your stomach and with your arms (bending them) take an emphasis on the floor, while the resting palms are on the same line with the shoulders. Torso as much as possible to relax. Slowly begin to straighten the arms, lifting the upper part of the trunk as high as possible, stretching the spine and caving in the lower back. A few seconds to fix the position and smoothly return to the original position. Each subsequent stretching should try to do a little higher than in the previous case. Do 15 to 20 approaches.
- At the end of the session, you must relax your muscles and let them rest. Sit on your knees, buttocks lowered on the calves of your legs. Leans forward, hands above the head continue the body line, maximally stretching forward. In this position, try to relax as much as possible all the muscles of the back. It takes two minutes to allow the back muscles to relax.
These simple exercises are quite effective in the case of back pain. But it's worth taking a caution. Heroic, doing exercises overcoming pain, should not be. Such a "feat" can "come out sideways", further exacerbating the pathological situation.
Exercises for the lower back with a hernia
Herniation of the spine is a very unpleasant and painful pathology, often causing the patient to "lie down". This protrusion of the fibrous ring, accompanied by increased pressure on the spinal cord, can occur in the area of any disc, but most often this pathology is observed in the region of the lumbar region. Such compression promotes the appearance of pain and leads to disruptions in the functioning of internal organs.
To fully implement the exercises for the waist with a hernia, you need to prepare a hard, tight roll up to a diameter of twenty centimeters. This simple adaptation will give an opportunity to hedge the lower back from excessive curvature and deflection. It will be necessary for exercises that are performed lying "on the stomach", or to remove the acute pain that appears. When it occurs, you need to lie on your back, trying as closely as possible to squeeze the lumbar region to the surface. In this situation, the cooked roller will help. After a while, the pain should subside.
- Starting position - falls to the floor face up, and maximally press the waist to the surface. At the same time hands are stretched along the body. Slowly raise our legs until they are 15 degrees with the floor. At the same time, make sure that the waist does not come off the surface. We hold 15 seconds and return to the starting position. We carry out ten such approaches.
- We do all the known "scissors" exercise. The initial position is the same. Raise the legs at 15 degrees and do cross-leg movements, simulating the work of scissors. We make ten intersections. Small rest. We make ten approaches.
- The person engaged lies on his back, his legs are slightly bent and rest against a low bench. Raise the upper part of the trunk, clasping the knees with both hands. Fix the position for 15 seconds and return to the starting position. We do ten repetitions.
- We lay face up, legs bent at the knees, hands fixed at the waist. Raise the top of the trunk, trying to touch the knees with your head. We lay down again. We conduct ten approaches.
- We turn the torso and settle on the right side, the right arm is stretched out and on it lies the head. The left arm is bent, rests on the floor. The left leg should be raised as high as possible (ideally up to 90 °). Hold a quarter of a minute and lower your leg. 15 approaches.
- A similar exercise done on the other leg.
- Lie on your stomach and put a cushion under it. Hands stretched upward. Slowly raise first the right, then the left foot, holding each in a raised position for up to 15 seconds. Make 10 approaches.
- Do the same exercise while lifting both legs.
, , , , 
Exercises Bubnovsky for the waist
To date, many different techniques have been developed, designed to activate the deep reserves of the human body. To such can be attributed and exercises Bubnovsky for the waist. The only condition for such loads is the exclusion of sudden movements.
- Get down on your knees, flinging your palms on the floor. Relax the back muscles.
- The situation is the same. When inhaling, the back slowly bends down, with exhalation, the back flexes upward. Make up to 20 approaches.
- The starting position is similar. The right leg is pulled to the chest, sitting down on it, the right arm is stretched forward, parallel to the left leg and arm is pulled back. We change the position of the hands and feet. We control the breathing. If minor pain is felt, the exercise can be continued, gradually increasing the size of the step.
- The starting position, too. Without changing the emphasis, try to stretch the body as far forward as possible. Avoid trough in the lower back.
- Focus on the knees and palms of the hands. On exhalation bend your arms in the elbows, torso lowered to the floor. Smoothly move the body so that the buttocks touched the heels. This exercise effectively stretches the muscle tissue of the waist. Conduct up to 6 approaches.
- The position on the back, knees bent, the feet adhere to the floor, hands in the lock behind the head. On exhalation, raise the upper part of the trunk, trying to touch the knees with your elbows. Do not take your feet off the floor. Do it several times, even through a slight pain. We stop when we begin to feel a slight burning sensation in the press area. To make the exercise more effective, under a dynamic load, under the waist, you can put a compress of ice.
- The initial position is similar to the previous exercise, only the arms are extended along the body. At exhalation we lift a pelvis as it is possible above, at an inspiration we come back in a starting position. After a second pause, repeat the exercise, doing 10 to 30 approaches.
The above complex can be repeated in succession up to two times.
Exercises of Dikul for the waist
Those who are suffering pain, to help come the exercise of dikul for the waist. They are aimed at restoring the full work of the joints and muscles of the developed area of the human body. The main condition - to control breathing: the beginning of the exercise - inhalation, culminating stress - exhalation. Do all exercises smoothly, without jerking.
- Lie with your back on a hard surface, while the hands are slightly out of the way and pressed against the surface. Without moving his head and shoulders, without jerks we turn around the right thigh (the right leg does not cling to the surface). Fix the pose for three seconds and return to the starting state. This is done through the other side. We carry out 8 turns in each direction, without ceasing to watch our breathing.
- The position of the body is similar to the previous exercise. The legs are slightly relaxed. Hands folded in the form of a cross on his chest, palm resting his forearms. Tearing the right shoulder and head off the floor, maximally turn them to the left, fix for 2 seconds. Lie on the floor, relax. Everything is the same, with a turn to the right. We do 8 twists. Break in three minutes and repeat the block loads and so do three approaches.
- Lying on the back, legs stretched to the width of the shoulders, arms crossed on the chest. We fix the lower part of the body. Begin to smoothly "tilt" the upper body first in one direction, 2 - 3 seconds delay at the maximum point of the bend. To the starting position. The same in the other direction. We do 8 repetitions in one and in the other side. Rest about 3 minutes. Exercise repeat three times. If the slide is given very hard, at first it can be performed on an oilcloth.
- Lying on his back, his hands are slightly diverted to the side with his hands pressed to the floor. Having fixed the upper part of the trunk, smoothly shift both legs first to one side, hold a couple of minutes, and return to the original position, then also in the opposite direction. We make three sets of 8 repetitions in each direction with a three-minute break between the blocks.
- Lie on your stomach, stretching your arms along the body with your hands facing up. We fix our feet for a heavy piece of furniture. The upper part of the body as much as possible tear off from the surface, hands are held parallel to the floor. For a couple of minutes we freeze and return to the starting position.
- We stand exactly. Start smoothly with a flat back bending forward. At the same time, bends the knees slightly, leaning slightly on them with their hands. A couple of minutes fix the position and return to the original. We do 8 exercises with three approaches.
- Lie on your right side. The left arm is thrown over the head and takes out the floor, while the right hand lies perpendicular to the body. We lift the left arm and leg as much as possible, pulling the head. We stay for a couple of minutes, and lie down, relaxing. We do three sets of eight repetitions with a three-minute rest between the blocks.
- We do the same exercise, but on the other side.
- Lie on your back, hands to press against the body. Smoothly bending in the knees, try to touch the buttocks with your heels, straighten your legs. We do 12 times, then a two-minute break and again a block of exercises and so a few approaches.
- The body lies on the back, the arms are locked in the lock by the head, the legs are bent, the feet rest on the floor. Fixing the bottom, we try to lift the upper part of the trunk, we stay at the upper point for a couple of minutes. Exercise repeat 12 times, passing three blocks with two-minute breaks.
Exercises for waist flexibility
Sedentary work and a sedentary lifestyle lead to the fact that the spine becomes stiff, losing its former flexibility. Exercises for waist flexibility - this is a simple, but quite effective set of loads.
First we do exercises, lying on the back. Practice 10 repetitions.
- Hands and feet are stretched out. Smoothly bend the knee of the right leg, fixing the foot on the left. Similarly on the other leg.
- Hands in the castle are wound behind the head. Legs bend together and unbend at the knees.
- Hands are pressed to the body, legs are bent. Knees we breed in the parties, trying to get them a floor. To return back.
- The legs are stretched out. First one, and then the other foot, write out the circles (20 times clockwise and 20 times counterclockwise).
- Everyone knows the "scissors" exercise. Straight legs slightly lift and do cross-motions.
- A similar exercise, but raise one leg and perform the "pendulum" exercise. The same and on the other leg.
- Both legs raise, creating with a trunk a right angle. Slowly to spread in different directions, to connect, having resulted them in a starting condition. Each leg outlines a kind of semicircle.
- Bend one leg and fix it with your hands. On exhalation make an attempt to touch the knee of the chin. The head does not come off the surface. Carry out 10 -15 repetitions on each leg.
Loads lying on the stomach.
- Hands rest on the floor at the level of the chest. Elbow extensions, well stretching the lumbar muscles. Six repetitions.
- The starting position is similar. Centimeters to 20, first lift one foot of the seconds to 20 fixing it in this position, return to the starting point. Do the same on the second leg. Up to 8 repetitions.
- Pair up the left arm and right leg. We linger for a while. We lower it. Now the right arm and the left leg. 8 approaches.
The body lies on its side.
- Do swings forward and backward with the foot that is at the top. Change the side and leg.
- The situation is the same we want to swing up and down.
Exercises for the lower back with osteochondrosis
Thanks to the achievements of civilization, which relieved multiple loads from a person, and because of a sedentary lifestyle, osteochondrosis has significantly aged younger in recent years. And to somehow solve this problem, we offer exercises for the loin with osteochondrosis, because this area is the most vulnerable.
Starting position - lying on the stomach. 8 - 12 repetitions.
- Hands are straight. Alternately lift the straight leg, fixing it in this position for about half a minute. We smoothly lower it. Similarly, do the other leg.
- A similar exercise, but we raise two feet at once, we breed them in different directions, we reduce them and lower them.
- Feet to close. The legs slightly bend and lift. Hold in this position for half a minute and return to the original state.
- The feet touch, the knees are bent at an angle of 90 degrees and slightly separated from each other. Raise and lower the legs, including the knees, fixing in the upper position for half a minute.
- With your hands grab your foot, bend your body in the lower back, freeze, relax. Do the same on the other leg.
Loads on stretching in the supine position on the back.
- Legs are bent, arms are diverted to the side at right angles to the body. Without tearing off the upper part, we try to put a pair of legs first on one side, then on the other. Four times in each direction.
- Alternately bend that one or the other leg in the knee, wrap it around her and pull her to the chin. Commit. Lower.
- Knees are bent, hands in the lock behind the head. Raise and lower the buttocks. Amplitude is done as much as possible.
, , 
Exercises for pinching the nerve in the lower back
A small turn of the trunk and spine permeates acute pain. The doctor diagnoses infringement of the nervous ending - this situation is quite common. During the period of exacerbation, no therapeutic burden can be produced. Independently, using only exercises when pinching the nerve in the loin to release the strangulated nerve is problematic. You can only slightly reduce pain, and then seek help from a doctor.
Primarily it is necessary to unload the spine, relieving tension from it. This is easy enough. Lie back on a hard surface (with the legs should be placed to the body at an angle of 90 degrees - put on a chair), relax the muscles and so lie down for a while. Pain must retreat. It is necessary to very accurately raise yourself and wipe the lower back with a woolen scarf.
Exercises for lumbar extension
When a person is forced to stay in the same position for a long time, the body begins to "sweat" and so wants to stretch every muscle, stretch it. Simple, but effective exercises for stretching the waist are ready to contribute to this.
- One of the most productive exercises: you need to gently lie on the floor with your back. Bend one leg in the knee and pull it to the chin with the help of hands. Count to ten and relax. Similarly, on the other leg.
- Without changing position, bend both legs in the knees and gently tilt them to the right side, then to the left. Carry out 10 repetitions.
- Without changing the position, raise the legs, bending at the knees. With the help of hands, fix, as high as possible, pull them to the chin. Count to ten and relax.
, , 
Exercises for pregnant women for the waist
Waiting for the birth of a child is the highest pleasure for the future mother. But, in most cases - this is also a period of increased stress on the spine, which, often, gives pain in the lower back. How to relieve the condition of a pregnant woman without harming the future man? Help to solve this problem exercises for pregnant women for the waist.
- Become equal, put your feet together. Sliding slightly from side to side, distribute evenly the mass of your body. Gently pull back your shoulders, trying to connect the shoulder blades. Breast maximally unfold. Mentally we begin to strive upwards, stretching into a string.
- We stand steadily, legs apart slightly wider than the shoulders. Slowly we begin to stoop at first into one, then to the other side, hands at the same time glide smoothly along the side. Do not forget about even breathing.
- We put our feet to the width of the shoulders, bending slightly at the knees, hands fixing at the level of the hips and begin soft circular movements with the hips, trying to reproduce the figure-eight.
- To go down on all fours. Imagine that a booty hold the brush for drawing, and behind it is an easel. It is necessary, rotating the hips, on the canvas to draw circles.
- Effective exercise "kitty." We do not change the situation. On inhalation we try to stretch the head and "tail" upwards, bending the lower back. Then, on exhalation, on the contrary, we curl our back up, dropping the "tail" and head.
Do not forget that moderate workload will only benefit your pregnancy and your well-being, dear women.
, , , , 
Exercises for losing weight in the waist
Excess candy or a piece of cake immediately settles in the body with additional kilograms and many know how difficult it is to drive them. This is especially difficult to do in the waist zone. But with some effort on the part of those who want to buy an aspen waist, using exercises to lose weight in the waist and adjust their lifestyle, it's still possible to solve this problem.
- Stand on all fours. Alternately raise pairs in pairs, briefly fixing, the left arm and the right leg or, conversely, the right arm and the left leg. Go through 10 reps per pair.
- Sitting on a firm surface, stretch out his legs, hands resting behind him. Tilting his head, raise the ass, trying to bend as much as possible. Exercise should be repeated up to 30 times.
- High efficiency shows such an exercise: lying on your stomach, while raising your arms and legs, arching in the lower back. It is advisable to fix this position for a few seconds.
Complex of exercises for the lower back
To effectively strengthen the muscles of the back and, in particular, the lower back, there is little ordinary morning gymnastics, although it is better than nothing. But in order to solve the urgent problem and get rid of painful sensations in the lower back, a complex of exercises for the lower back, developed by specialists, is needed. Well-established itself such therapeutic gymnastics:
- It is necessary to become close to the wall, as close to it as possible. To raise the hands, too, to the wall. Stretch like a string and stay there for about a minute. At the end of time, hands slowly move down and relieve tension from the muscles.
- Further, all the loads are lying down, face up. Elbows bend and palms rest on the surface. Raise the upper part of the torso, bent in the lower back, without tossing your head. To die for half a minute and descend to the surface. Do up to 10 such movements.
- The same starting position, but the arms are extended along the body with the palms facing down. Without the help of hands, we raise the upper part of the trunk and freeze in this state for half a minute. We make up to 10 such lifts. All exercises are performed smoothly. Do not tilt your head back.
- The starting position is also, but now we start to raise both feet together, to make sure that they are straight. Lock for 30 seconds and gently lower. Do not help yourself with your hands. Repeat this exercise up to 12 times.
Yoga exercises for the lower back
Recently, in our country, an increasing popularity has been won by the ancient art of owning the body, which came to us from the East. "The spine is the core of life," says Eastern wisdom. Yoga exercises for the lower back are one of the simple but effective ways to gain the former flexibility and get rid of back pain.
- Marjarianasana (cat). Breath is calm. The starting position is on all fours. Breathe: raise the head, looking up to the sky, tends up and the virtual tail. Exhalation: We lower the head and the "tail", arching our back up. We repeat, not overexerting, several times.
- Adho-mukha-urdhva-shvanasana (a dog lifting his muzzle down and up). The starting position corresponds to the cat's asana, but the knees are straightened. Make a "slide", inhale and translate into the lower position of the stomach and buttocks. Go back to the starting position and do such a swing four or five times.
- Bhujangasana (cobra). Smoothly drop on the mat face down and relax a little all the muscle groups. Palms rest in the area of the shoulders and unbend hands, while lifting the body is desirable only by the strength of the dorsal muscles. The body will bend in the lower back. If you feel discomfort, you need to stop the session, lie face down, bring the cushion under your waist and relax your muscles for so long.
- Balasana (baby). Sit on your heels, your knees slightly apart. Breathe in, and my hands went up, stretching. Exhale and hands down to the feet, and torso tilt so that the forehead touches the floor. Relax and stay in this position for a while. Breathe in the starting position.
- Parivrtta Trikonasana (standing triangle). Put your feet slightly wider than your shoulders. Hands - parallel to the floor. The upper part of the body is unfolded on inhalation, trying to reach the right foot with the left hand, while the arms and shoulders form one line. Make an exhalation, looking up. Breath - the starting position. This same exercise is repeated with a turn in the other side. Do asanas four times in each direction.
Exercises for the waist at home
There is no need for some abstruse adaptations to maintain your body in tone, enough simple, balanced loads to feel alert and ready to "roll mountains". There is no possibility to visit the gym - arrange it yourself at home. Orthopedic monitoring shows that the most loaded and more vulnerable in our body is the lumbar region. Therefore, to feel comfortable, it is necessary to perform simple exercises for the back of the house, and then you do not have to crawl out of bed with a groan, holding on behind.
Do not forget that before you load the body with dynamic and static exercises, the muscles need to be warmed up, otherwise therapeutic gymnastics, on the contrary, can only bring harm. When doing loads, do not forget that all exercises must be done only by muscular strength, while the back and spine should be even. To get the best effect, it is necessary to connect the dumbbells to the loads, which is comfortable for the weight being trained. All loads are repeated 20 to 25 times, making two blocks with a small break between them.
- From the position, standing, gently bend, a little bent legs in the knees - back straight. Hands with dumbbells hang. We begin to pull the elbows to the waist, trying to connect the shoulder blades. Then we relax our hands.
- We stand straight, hands with dumbbells are lowered, we start without jerks to raise our hands to the side, fixing them parallel to the floor. Give up.
- We carry out a similar exercise, only we raise our hands from the standing position. The body in this case is tilted forward at 90 degrees.
- Lie on your stomach, put your hands in the lock and put it behind your head. Monitor breathing. Smoothly, without jerks, we begin to lift the torso upwards, trying to reach the highest point, for a few seconds to stay in this position. Lie down and relax the muscles.
- The exercise is similar to the previous one, only one arm is bent and it, when lifting, tends upwards. In this case, the torso not only rises, bending, but also turns around the axis of the spine.
During the execution of the complex, it is necessary to carefully monitor the condition of your body, when you have painful sensations or any discomfort, you must immediately stop exercising.
Exercises for loin loosening
The working day brought fatigue and pain in the spine to regain itself, it is necessary to do exercises to relax the lower back. They help to relieve pain symptoms, relax spasmodic muscles.
The exercises below are spent lying on the back, doing 10-12 repetitions.
- Lower limbs bend so that the feet join. In such a pleasant position, thanks to the force of gravity, the groin muscles stretch out perfectly. Hold this position for half a minute. For greater convenience, a small pillow can be placed under the head.
- Do not change the position, make light wiggles from side to side hips.
- Stop to rest on the floor. One leg to throw on the other, arms bent and wound over the head, elbows pressed to the surface. The upper leg makes an effort, trying to bend the lower leg to the floor. Hold for a few seconds, then relax. Legs swap places and repeat the exercise.
- The starting position is the same. But now the lower leg is trying to pull up to the trunk, and the upper leg at the same time resists.
- Raise the upper part of the torso and hold in this position for a few seconds.
- Raising the upper part of the torso, we try to reach out with the elbow of the left hand the knee of the right leg and vice versa.
Alternating stretching and relaxing positions, the complex effectively affects the diseased area of the spine.
Harmful exercises for the lower back
It's no secret that the applied loads can lead to a "loosened" spine, but can lead a person to disability. Therefore, it is necessary to understand what harmful exercises for the lower back should be avoided in their health-improving complexes.
It is necessary to exercise with caution the exercises in which:
- Both legs are raised at once.
- Synchronous lifting of both hands and feet.
- Load on the lower back is due to the deflection of the back in the bridge or semi-bridge.
- Exercise "mill", which produce feet.
- Everybody knows the "bicycle".
- Dangerous are all the loads performed on one leg. In this position, the instability of the pelvis is seen.
- To the harmful exercises for the lower back can also be attributed to pressure, under which the swing of the spine.
- Increased traumatism is different for all the flips. With a sore back, they are absolutely forbidden.
If a person suffers from back pain, you should not start a complex of exercise therapy without consulting your doctor. Only a specialist will be able to correctly formulate an effective complex of exercises directly to a specific patient, which will, if properly executed, only benefit. And the main recommendations to any block of exercises associated with the lumbar department - it is smoothness and softness of movements. Categorically prohibited jerks and sudden changes in body position.
Exercises for the waist with a barbell
It is worth initially warning a person who suffers from low back pain, that with such a symptomatology to practice exercises for the loin with a bar is not recommended. If such complaints are not observed, then it is possible to proceed to the loads that will strengthen the muscular framework of the lumbar region, partially removing the load from the spine.
- The bar lies before the "athlete". The back is straight, legs are apart and slightly bent. Squatting, bending over, until the hips are almost parallel to the surface. The situation can be slightly adjusted, the person should be comfortable in it (he should not lose his balance). Clasp the bar of the bar as convenient (you can grab the top with both hands (classic girth), you can have a different grip - this is when one hand is superimposed on top and the other from the bottom of the neck), but at a distance slightly larger than the width of the shoulders. We work, adhering to respiratory rhythms. On inhaling, raise the barbell when she reached the knees, gradually straightening the torso and legs, reaching a vertical position. After completion of the movement - exhale. Stand for about two minutes and lower the bar to the surface. At the same time throughout the exercise, the back holds smoothly, and the muscles of the abdominal and lumbar region are in tension.
- The following exercise effectively works on the muscles of the lumbar region (especially extensor), but its incorrect performance can cause significant injuries. Therefore, before you violate it, you should weigh the pros and cons and pay careful attention to the recommendations of specialists. The bar rests on the shoulders, hands grasp it at a convenient distance. Start gently and gently tilt the upper body, bringing it to a position parallel to the floor. In this case, the back does not bend, but keep it evenly; do not tilt your head, but look straight ahead.
- The legs are shoulder width and slightly bent, the Torso is tilted and parallel to the floor. In this position, we begin to smoothly raise and lower the bar. Jerks in motion are not allowed. After each approach, the muscles need to give a small rest.
The spine is the frame of a person, thanks in large part to the well-functioning of other organs. Therefore, systematically practicing exercises for the waist, you can afford to have a spine, even in old age, healthy and flexible, as in the days of adolescence. It is necessary to pay great attention to your health and your body will respond with a good mood, ease and mobility.