Cleansing the liver with juices
Sour fruit juices, vegetable juice - an excellent tool for cleaning bile ducts, removing toxins. Cleansing the liver with juices has its contraindications and is not considered an absolutely safe method, but with a reasonable approach and preliminary preparation, such a procedure is sufficiently effective and more pleasant than cleaning with vegetable oil.
Cleansing the liver with apple juice
Apple juice should be cooked every time fresh, preferably from acid varieties. Preliminary need to clean the intestines with an enema and a vegetarian diet for 3-5 days. Cleansing the liver with apple juice can not be done during an exacerbation of cholecystitis, peptic ulcer of the stomach, other diseases in acute form. Methods for purifying apple juice are considered relatively safe, but not all options are sparing. In addition, the proposed method is not suitable for people with metabolic disorders, pregnant women, elderly people, since, in fact, it involves a three-day fasting.
- Make a cleansing enema and during the day use only the juice of apples without restriction.
- The second day is similar to the first, only juice and enema cleaning.
- The third day assumes reception of juice till 18.30. Then you need to warm the liver with a warmer, lie down on your right side and take a sip of vegetable oil with lemon juice every 10-15 minutes (just 200 ml of butter and 150 juices).
- After the release of cholesterol, bilirubin slags, you need to make an enema again, and in the morning a light breakfast - oatmeal, boiled vegetables - carrots, stewed pumpkin, but not potatoes - is allowed.
- Three days before cleaning, you need to prepare the intestine - to do daily evening enemas.
- The last meal on the day of cleansing should be held no later than 15-16.00.
- At 19.00, you need to drink a solution of magnesia (3 tablespoons per 250 ml of water) and a glass of still mineral water.
- At 21.30, it is necessary to clean the bowels with an enema (at least 2 liters of water).
- The next morning at 7.30-8.00 it is necessary to drink 100ml of freshly prepared apple juice (apples should be sour varieties).
- At 10.00 and 11.00 it is necessary to drink another 100 ml of juice and during the day to drink only non-carbonated mineral water.
- At 21.00 drink a no-shpu (dissolve the ampoule in 2 tablespoons of water).
- At 10.00 pm drink 100 ml of juice and 2 fresh egg yolks. From that moment, the liver should be warmed, lying on the right side with the warmer. After 3-4 hours, the separation of slags and stones should begin.
- In the morning, you should make an enema and during the day adhere to a vegetarian diet without salt.
- The next day you need to start with another cleansing enema and eat more sated.
- The next few days you can smoothly enter the mode of the usual food.
Cleansing the liver with radish juice
In radish contains and fiber, and fitontsidy, and diuretic, cholagogue components. Her juice can help the liver not only to cleanse, but also to restore its functions, in addition, detoxification with radish helps slimming. The yield of the finished product - a kilogram of black peeled radish after processing with a juicer gives no more than 300 ml of juice. The juice must be cooked in a day, so that it is fresh, stored in the refrigerator. The course of purification lasts a month and a half, so it is worthwhile to stock up a vegetable in advance.
- Week one is to drink radish juice after eating (after 30 minutes) on a tablespoon three times a day.
- Week two - three times a day after eating 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Each week, add one tablespoon, so that during the sixth week, you can get 6 tablespoons three times a day after meals.
The juice should be drunk regularly, not missing the reception. At the end of the first week, the liver can begin to ache, this is a signal about the imminent removal of stones and slags. As soon as such feelings appear, the liver needs to be warmed up (a warmer). The entire period of cleansing is useful to follow the diet number 5 according to Pevzner, this will help the body painlessly transfer the cleaning.
Pumpkin liver cleansing
Cucurbita - the so-called pumpkin in Latin, is the largest multisemantic berry in the world, which many of us are accustomed to consider a vegetable. The pumpkin contains a huge amount of priceless substances - vitamins, minerals, pectins. All this "wealth" is able to purify and restore liver cells that are regularly exposed to toxins and harmful substances.
Pumpkin liver purification can be done in various ways:
- With the help of pumpkin seeds, which are crushed and mixed with vegetable oil. The mixture should be heated by steam or a water bath, without bringing to a boil and leave to infuse for a week. Calculation of the mixture - a glass of crushed pumpkin seeds and a half cup of oil. Drink the remedy on a teaspoon before each meal for half an hour for 2 weeks.
- Take a small pumpkin weighing up to 2 kilograms. Open the top and choose flesh, seeds, and inside pour honey - 200-250 grams. The "vessel" is again covered with a cut piece, wrapped with a clean cloth and ten days insisted in a dark, cool place. After 10 days, what happened inside is merged and taken over a tablespoon three times a day before meals. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks. If the composition ends, you can prepare a new one.
- Option for those who do not have time to prepare infusions, decoctions. Every day you need to eat a small, wet grated pumpkin in a volume of at least 500 grams. Such a remedy should not be mixed with other vegetables, that is, making salad, cleaning the liver with pumpkin should be used as a mono drug. Pumpkin pulp can be replaced with freshly prepared juice - 500 ml daily, but this requires much more effort and time.
Detoxication with pumpkin is considered a relatively safe way, albeit prolonged.
Cleansing the liver with buckwheat
Fagorum - so called buckwheat officially, in buckwheat contains up to 30% of light carbohydrates and 16% of proteins, in addition, almost all the B vitamins, magnesium, rutin, fiber, folic acid, amino acids and many other useful substances.
Cleansing the liver with buckwheat is one of the most effective, inexpensive and safe ways to restore health, not requiring a preliminary examination.
Ways of cleaning buckwheat:
- Tear about 3 tablespoons of buckwheat, cover it with boiling water and place in a glass of skimmed yogurt. The mixture should be infused for 10-12 hours. Buckwheat in kefir is eaten instead of breakfast and further it is advisable not to eat, do not drink anything until lunch. Nutrition during cleaning should be dietary, with restriction of fats, salt, meat and whole-milk products. The course lasts 10 days, followed by a two-week break and cleansing of the liver with buckwheat can be repeated 4-5 times more. Whole grains of buckwheat can be replaced with a cut or buckwheat flour, so it will be better absorbed.
- One tablespoon of cereals is boiled for 10 minutes (do not salt), then pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil (preferably unrefined). Take the formula for half an hour before each breakfast for 10 days, followed by a break - 7-10 days and the course is repeated 3 more times.
Feeling sensations in the right hypochondrium are considered acceptable during the cleansing period, this indicates slagging and that the detoxification process has begun.
If a person is diagnosed with chronic cholecystitis, for safety reasons it is better to consult a doctor in charge, also it is worth to be careful of those who have a chronic illness worsened. Pregnant women in principle should not experiment with any methods of purifying the liver.
Cleansing the liver with oats
Oats are traditionally considered one of the most useful cereal crops, yet Hippocrates called it a grain that gives people the power of Hercules. The composition of oats includes almost all vitamins, proteins, fats, minerals, its property to activate the excretion of bile and excess fluid was known even by ancient healers.
Cleansing the liver with oats even doctors are considered safe, effective and extremely useful method, the only condition of which - oats should be whole, undivided and preferably not treated with chemicals.
Options for cleansing the liver with oats:
Method number 1
- 500 g whole grains of oats to grind in a mortar (preferably in an electric coffee mill) to a powdery state.
- A tablespoon of oat powder is poured with a liter of boiling plain water and insisted in a thermos for 12 hours. It is convenient to make infusion in the evening, that by morning it was ready.
- Oat infusion should be drunk for 3 months daily before each meal in 40 minutes. The dose is about a glass (200 ml). The infusion should be warm. Every 3-4 days you need to prepare a fresh remedy.
Method number 2
- In purified (filtered) water oat grain is brewed in such a proportion - 1.5 liters of water and 150 grams of grain (previously washed). Boil the remedy for 15 minutes on a very low heat.
- The resulting broth should be wrapped in a large towel (wrap) and infuse another 2 hours.
- The course of treatment - 2 weeks, during which you need to drink broth 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating 2 glasses.
Cleansing the liver with oats has many options, but the essence of cooking the broth is one - the oats are steamed, infused and drunk regularly for half an hour before meals. The course of treatment can last a long time - a few months, since the action of oat broth is gentle, gentle. However, the undoubted advantage of this method is its 100% safety and efficiency. During cleaning, a certain diet should be followed - without fat, smoked products, with restriction of meat, whole milk, salt.
Cleansing the liver with dog rose
The composition of rosehip includes vitamins, especially it is valuable with vitamins C and P. After purification the whole organism seems to be rejuvenated, not only the work of the liver, the gallbladder, but also the heart, vessels, and bone system improves.
Cleansing the liver with dog rose includes the use of excipients - sorbitol or magnesia as laxatives.
- Shredded rose hips (3 tablespoons) are poured into a large thermos bottle and poured over with boiling water. The broth is infused for 12 hours (conveniently overnight), in the morning you can do a cleaning.
- The entire cleaning day will have to starve, only drinking is allowed, at the most - no more than 250 grams of oatmeal on the water during the day and a handful of nuts, raisins.
- In the morning on an empty stomach you need to take divorced sorbitol (2-3 tablespoons in a glass of rosehip) Drink the solution quickly, with a volley.
- After taking sorbitol, you can perform an easy warm-up - tilting, squats and moving all day.
- After 30 minutes after taking sorbitol, you need to drink the remaining drink from the dog rose.
- Another hour later, with a strong sense of hunger, you can eat oatmeal (100 grams) and a few nuts.
- After an hour, slags, stones, and cork should go out. If the process is difficult, you can help the intestines with an enema.
- It's better to drink purified water until the evening and nothing to eat.
- In the morning of the next day, you can easily have breakfast and during the day drink apple juice.
- After 2 days after cleansing, you can smoothly return to the usual dishes, but remember that fatty, canned, smoked food can again slag the liver and bile ducts.
Cleansing the liver with a dog rose is repeated after 3 days, that is, 2 times a week for a month.
Cleansing the liver with raisins
Üzüm - so in Turkish sounds the name of all famous dried grapes, raisins, which includes almost all known vitamins and minerals. But the most basic wealth of raisins is oleanolic acid, which has a powerful antioxidant, radio-puff effect. In addition, the suit contains a lot of magnesium and potassium, which makes him a true assistant to the cardiovascular system.
Cleansing the liver with raisins is aimed at activating the bile excretion, especially useful for those who suffer from heartburn and a feeling of heaviness, nausea in the hypochondrium.
Method of purification:
- 100 grams of raisins are carefully sorted, washed. In a glass, raisins are filled and the container is filled with warm boiled water.
- Raisins should be infused for 20-24 hours.
- Water is infused with an infusion in the early morning on an empty stomach, raisins are eaten whole.
- Then you need to warm up the liver - lie on your right side with a hot water bottle. The heating lasts 2-3 hours.
- The course is a month, the procedure is carried out once a week.
- You can also use liver cleansing with raisins in a more accelerated version.
- A glass of raisins, 50 grams of buckthorn, half a glass of holosas, 1, 5 liters of water. In the Water boiled raisins and all the grass of the buckthorn (15 minutes on a slow fire). The composition is infused 2 hours, filtered. In the remainder (strained mash), a liter of hot boiled water is poured in and the liquid is still 10 minutes. Everything is filtered again, the mash is removed. Both broths are mixed, and holosas is added to the mixture. Total should be more than 2 liters of funds.
The resulting broth is stored in the refrigerator, taken in the heated form every evening at 21.00 on 150-200 milliliters, until the liquid is over.
Purgatory liver cleaning
Cleaning of the liver with beets can be carried out practically all, without exception, since the method is gentle, not causing complications in the form of blockage of the bile ducts.
How to prepare beets for cleaning:
We need to take the medium beet, wash it, but do not clean it. Pour a liter of cold water and mark this level in a saucepan. Then pour the beet with two more liters of water and cook until the liquid boils to the marked liter level. Vegetables should be taken out, cooled under running water, cleaned, grated on a large grater directly in a saucepan and cooked for at least 30 minutes.
Scheme of liver purification:
- Morning, 8-9.00 - a glass of broth and pulp.
- Then every hour to take only a decoction - drain, divide into three parts and drink one-third.
- At 12.00 lie down with a hot water bottle on the right side for 30-40 minutes.
- Relief of the stomach should not wait, urination will intensify only. More active defecation is possible, which indicates a good preparation of the intestine, which should be done 3-4 days before the beetroot procedure (to make enemas).
In addition, you can clean beet kvass:
- 3 beets of medium size.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1 kg of sugar.
- 500-700 grams of seedless raisins.
The raw peeled beets are cut into cubes, placed in a three-liter jar, all the ingredients except raisins are added. A mixture without water costs 2 days, then add raisins and 100 ml of boiled water, leave for a week, stirring occasionally. When kvass is ready, it is filtered, the yield turns out to be small - not more than a liter, but this means is sufficient for the primary course of purification. Beet kvass is drunk on a tablespoon before meals three times a day, until the liquid is over. Then follows a one-week break, the beet liver is cleared again 3 times.
Cleansing the liver with lemon
Detoxification with lemon is an effective way, but far from being safe. In order to cleanse the liver with lemon passed without complications, the following recommendations should be observed:
- Preliminary within a week it is necessary to prepare an intestine - to eat only vegetarian dishes.
- Cleaning lemon is best done in autumn.
- The procedure will be more effective if the cleansing is started from 1.00 am or 1.00 pm.
- You need to be ready for painful sensations in the right hypochondrium and stock up with a no-spike, valerian in the form of drops.
- Before 3 days before cleaning, you need to cleanse the intestines every morning with an enema.
Cleansing the liver with lemon:
- It is necessary to prepare a glass of olive oil, a glass of lemon juice.
- In the morning on the day of the procedure, make an enema of 3 liters of water.
- Throughout the procedure (2 days), fasting is shown, drinking of mineral water without gas, apple juice is acceptable.
- On the third day after the enema at 13.00, it is necessary to lie down with a hot water bottle on the right side and drink a glass of oil in small sips, squeezing it with lemon juice. It is convenient to do so - a spoonful of oil plus a spoonful of juice, break for 15 minutes and repeat.
- Removal of stones, plugs, slags can last a long time, so it's better to schedule a cleaning on a day off.
The following days shows a slow entry into the familiar diet. Cleaning the liver with lemon can not be done too often, it is most optimal to do this 2 times a year. In addition, the method has a lot of contraindications, you should remember about the danger of blockage of the bile ducts. Without a preliminary examination, this detoxification is risky.
Honey Liver Cleansing
Unique properties of honey do not need additional praise, almost everyone knows about honey today. Also very popular is the cleansing of the liver with honey, which helps eliminate toxins, slags and stones.
The recipe for cleaning and treating the liver with honey:
- A honey beater is being prepared. 300 grams of good honey, one and a half liters of unboiled milk, 6 eggs. In a three-liter can, honey is pawned, then carefully washed raw eggs are washed carefully, everything is filled with milk.
- The bank is covered with gauze and put in a warm dry place for 14 days.
- The remedy is ready, when the eggshell dissolves, the eggs "float".
- The top layer is carefully removed from above, it is thrown away. Content is filtered through cheesecloth.
- In the gauze will remain clots and eggs, the film which must be pierced to the liquid glass. Again on the gauze there are yolks, a film, they need to be thrown away.
- A strained medication should be obtained not less than 1, 5 liters, it is stored in the refrigerator.
Purification of the liver with honey, scheme:
- In the morning on an empty stomach they drink a talker for 30 grams, previously shaking in a jar.
- You need to drink the medicine only once in knocking until it ends.
- The course of treatment with honey can be repeated in six months.
There is another option for using honey for detoxification, which involves external application. The area of the right hypochondrium during the week should be lubricated with a thin layer of honey, after applying honey, they begin to "drive" into the skin with light claps. Honey acts as a kind of adsorbent, after half an hour of the procedure it acquires a white shade.
Cleansing the liver with oil
Detoxification with vegetable oils is perhaps the most popular method among all known to date. Cleansing the liver with oil is a rather aggressive method that should not be done without a preliminary examination of the condition of the biliary system and consultation with the attending physician, in addition, this method is considered very powerful, so it should be used no more than once a year.
The oil can clear not only the bile ducts, but also the lymph glands, the lungs of the bronchi, the genitourinary system, and also to activate the work of the heart, to strengthen the bone system. Categorically contraindicated cleansing of the liver with oil to diabetics and those people in whom ultrasound examination revealed large stones in the gallbladder.
The scheme of oil detoxification:
- 3-5 days before cleansing, one should observe a sparing diet, completely eliminate fatty foods, alcohol, whole milk, and limit meat products. A vegetarian diet is preferred, which promotes pre-treatment of the intestine.
- On the day of cleaning, in the evening at 19.00 you need to drink a laxative (magnesia - 4 tablespoons diluted in a glass of boiled, cool water). If there is no laxative, cleansing can be done without it, but then it is advisable not to eat after breakfast.
- At 21.00, several cleansing enemas should be made using at least 6 liters of water.
- The next day begins the actual detoxification procedure. During the day, starting at 8 o'clock, and then at 10 and 11 o'clock, you should drink half the glass of fresh apple juice. Then you can take a break until 15.00, then again - juice, except that you can not drink or eat anything.
- In the evening at 20.00 you need to drink Allochol, which must be grinded and diluted in a small amount of water. Allochol can be replaced with a no-spike in ampoules (2 milliliters per 50 milliliters of water), this should be done for vasodilation, neutralization of smooth muscle cramps in order to facilitate the passage of stones.
- At 21.00 begins detox oil. 50 milliliters of vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) should be drunk in small sips, constantly washed down with lemon juice (30 ml).
- On the right side put a warm water bottle until 23.00. Lying should be on the right side, knees to press against the chest.
- In the morning, at 6.00 it is necessary to make a plentiful enema (5-6 liters of water) and stay at home all day, as the process of excretion of slags can last a long time. The food is vegetarian, in small portions.
- The next day involves the use of boiled vegetables, salads with vegetable oil.
- The whole week after cleansing should be subject to the rules of rational, gentle nutrition, after which you can switch to the usual food.
Cleansing the liver with olive oil
Like other methods that involve the intake of vegetable oil inwards, purification of the liver with olive oil is considered an unsafe method, so it should be used only after examination of the abdominal organs.
In olive oil, in contrast to sunflower, contains a large amount of monounsaturated fatty acid - oleic. In addition, it improves the overall metabolism, its chemical composition favorably affects the reduction of the gallbladder and the removal of toxins. Olive oil is well perceived by the stomach, completely absorbed into the intestines, improves the condition of the vessels, gives energy to the body.
The method of purifying the liver with olive oil:
- Three days before cleaning, you need to drink one liter of vegetable or fruit juice (apple, beetroot). Every day in the morning and in the evening it is necessary to clean the intestines with an enema (at least 2 liters of water).
- Day of cleansing - in the morning a light breakfast of oatmeal, at 14.00 - juice or two sour apples, at 15.00 - dilute the ampoule no-shpy in water and drink, you can add the allochol tablets.
- From 15.00 it is necessary to warm up the liver region constantly in the area of the hypochondrium and on the side of the back.
- At 17.00 to make a plentiful enema (at least 2 liters of water), at 18.00 to take another no-shpu (open the ampoule), diluted in warm water.
- Time 19.00 is considered the most favorable for the expansion of the bile duct, from this moment the "cleansing" of the liver with olive oil "starts". You need to drink a glass of oil, washing it with lemon juice (150ml). The drug is easier to drink on a tablespoon alternately every 10-15 minutes, until the glass with oil is emptied.
- Between the intake of oil you need to lie down every time and warm up the liver, lie on your right side. With painful sensations, deep diaphragmatic breathing (from the abdomen) helps.
- Approximately at 22.00-23.00 the excretion of slags and stones should begin. If by this time cleansing does not begin, you should help the body with an enema. The cleaning process can last a long time, so you need to tune in for a rather hectic night. It is advisable to warm the right side of the warmer all the time.
- In the morning you can drink a glass of juice from sour apples or grapefruit, it can be diluted with boiled water. Also, once again clean the intestines with an enema from the remains of mucus, toxins. The whole day must adhere to the diet, eat only oatmeal, boiled or fresh, chopped vegetables, fruits. Salt is better limited.
Cleansing the liver with olive oil as a method has many controversial points and contraindications. Before the procedure in order to avoid unpleasant complications, you should consult a doctor, conduct a survey. Pregnant women, all who suffer from coronary heart disease, hypertension, ulcerative colitis and other gastrointestinal diseases, the more - cholecystitis, such a cleaning can not be done.
Cleaning the liver with vegetable oil
Cleansing the liver with vegetable oil is a rather insidious procedure, if there are large stones in the gallbladder, and the ducts are narrowed, there may be exacerbations, so you must first make ultrasound of the gallbladder.
Method number 1, sparing, relatively safe, but long-lasting
- 1 week - drink in the morning half a teaspoon of refined vegetable oil on an empty stomach.
- 2 weeks - drink in the morning one teaspoon of oil on an empty stomach.
- 3 weeks - drink a dessert spoon every morning.
- 4 week - every day to start with the reception of a tablespoon vegetable small on an empty stomach.
- 5 week - every morning to drink oil, increasing the daily dosage of -2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 tablespoons.
The entire period is shown a strict diet without fatty, sharp, fried foods, you should limit salt and dairy food. Boiled, baked vegetables (except potatoes), porridges, salads, fruit are allowed.
Method No. 2
- 1 week - 2 times a day should be actively resorbed in the mouth, without swallowing a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- 2 weeks - to do the same procedure, but already 4 times a day.
Oil is moved vigorously in the mouth with the help of a tongue, the substance must acquire a white color and slightly thicken. After each resorption, oil is spit out, and the mouth cavity is well washed with chamomile broth. The course can be repeated after 2 months, only 5-6 times a year. Such methods differ relative safety, except for unusual sensations from the use of vegetable oil, other complications should not be.
Products for liver cleansing should have an acidic, slightly salty taste, be fresh, preferably untreated thermally.