How to distinguish the imbalance of hormones from other diseases?
The imbalance in the level of hormones in the body can easily be confused with the symptoms of various diseases, especially the reproductive system and the thyroid gland.
With these diseases, the level of sex hormones and those that produce the thyroid gland decreases. This can cause depression, develop ovarian diseases, chronic candidiasis, insomnia and other bad conditions of the body.
The main thing is imbalance of hormones to distinguish from chronic diseases, the symptoms of which may be similar to the symptoms of hormonal instability.
To observe the state of your body and clearly know the picture of your well-being, you should use the following analytical methods.
What's so special about it, you say? Everyone has a medical card. But your card will be special, only yours. And it will not only record the state of your health, but also the health of your family members, changes in their well-being.
Paste the results of tests and X-rays there and always record the dates. So you can analyze information about periods of exacerbations and periods that are favorable for health. This will allow before exacerbations to take all measures and eliminate them.
You can do it for now without the help of a doctor. Every month immediately after passing the menstrual period, examine your mammary glands. Do they swell? Are there any painful feelings? Are there any tumors that can be palpated?
Having found out bad symptoms, immediately consult a doctor for additional examination.
Track whether new birthmarks appear and what the old ones look like. Do they have any hardening on them, does not the liquid stand out. Such a survey is best done once every 6 months to 35 years.
After 35 years, it is important to be screened more often - every month. If you find any suspicious symptoms, consult your doctor.
Regular examinations at the attending physician
Ideally, it should be your family doctor, who is aware of your diseases and heredity. What is important to examine and keep records?
- Weight and height - every year
- Arterial pressure - at the age of 14-40 years - every year. At the age of 40 - every 4 months (if the pressure drops do not disturb).
- At the age of 50 after - every month.
- With a tendency to increased or decreased pressure - every week.
The pressure should be measured individually according to the doctor's recommendation at a frequency that he recommends, if you suffer from the following factors.
- Pressure drops (sharp)
- You take hormones on the recommendation of a doctor
- You have had surgery to remove the uterus or to remove the ovaries
- If you have heart and vascular disease
- If you have obesity (weight not less than 10% more than normal)
- If you smoke
- If you abuse alcohol
- If you have diabetes or addiction to it
- If you have thyroid problems
- If you have chronic kidney and liver disease
Examination of pelvic organs
He is done once a year - two after a person began to have sex. After 40 years, such surveys are needed more often - once a year.
If a woman at any age, including a young woman, underwent operations on the uterus and ovaries, as well as removal of tumors, pelvic organs should be examined at least once every 3 years.
, , , , , , , , , 
Examination by smears
They need to be done every year after the woman began to have sex.
If the smears show a negative result, they are done 1 time in 1-3 years at the age of 18 to 40 years.
As soon as a woman turns 40, smears should be done once a year.
Once every three years, swabs should be done after operations on the uterus and ovaries, removing the tumors.
, , , , , , , , 
Biopsy of tissues inside the uterus (endometrium)
This must be done every year. Especially those people who are immune to progestin, estrogen and progesterone (female sex hormones).
It is especially important to undergo a test if you have ...
- Delays or absence of ovulation
- Hereditary predisposition to infertility
- Bleeding on other days, except for monthly
- Therapy with the help of hormones - estrogens, in particular, after menopause
- If bleeding after the menopause period you still continue
- If you take psychotropic drugs
, , , , , , , 
Density of bone tissue
This is done after 40 years inclusive. If a woman has a tendency to brittle bones, an analysis of bone density is done earlier. A safe method of diagnosis is the method of X-ray absorptiometry.
If using this method you will measure the volume of the back and hips, this will give an accurate picture of your bone disease.
This is because the hip and spine bones collapse faster than the bones of the wrists or feet. Therefore, the initial stage of destruction of bone tissue is well visible precisely from these analyzes.
, , , , , , 
Ultrasound or mammogram
- A mammogram is done for the first time after 35 years if the relatives do not have cancer.
- If cancer in the family is present, a mammogram should be performed before the age of 35.
- Periodicity of surveys should be at least 1 time in 1-2 years at the age of 40-50 years.
- Periodicity of surveys should be at least 1 time per year, if a woman is already 50 years old.
- Periodicity of surveys should be at least 1 time per year at the age of 35 years if there were cancer patients in the family.
During this examination, you can find out if there are bleeding in the rectum, which you can not see. This examination is done once a year at the age of 40 years.
With its help you can identify polyps, bleeding, tumors. This is done after 50 years every 3 years.
If a person has relatives who have cancer, or he himself suffers from tumors, hidden or obvious, colonoscopy takes place every year.
, , , , , 
Examination by electrocardiogram
It is done every 4 years after the age of 40. The only correction: if a woman is in a state of frequent stress, the tests may not show the exact picture.
An electrocardiogram is done once a year if the woman is obese or has chronic diseases. In particular - pain in the chest, shortness of breath, shortness of breath.
, , , , , , , , , , 
It is done every year. In particular - if you smoke, drink a lot or suffer from tumors.
If you are all right with health, the survey can be conducted at least once a year.
, , , , , , 
Infections that are sexually transmitted
These tests are done once a year. They can be done more often if a person suffers from infections periodically.
Examination for tuberculosis
It is done once a year to exclude the risk of tuberculosis, at any age.
The results of these analyzes will be for you signals about how to properly treat your own health and what additional tests to conduct.
, , , , , , , , , , ,