The most frequent symptom that occurs in pregnant women at the end of the period of bearing a baby is pain, which strongly resembles discomfort before menstruation. Do not worry about it, if the pain is tolerable and you do not have bleeding. The fact that the child is growing, during this period, his head is at the bottom, so the woman has a feeling of overflow of the stomach.
Sometimes the pulling pain in the lower abdomen also radiates into the lower back, it does not go away even after sleeping or resting in the supine position, lasting several days in a row. In this case, it is best to consult a doctor, as this may indicate a lack of water, and if the vaginal discharge is attached, premature birth.
Painful sensations can appear suddenly and pass just as quickly, but remain tolerable enough. Lumbar region, pelvic area, pubic area can also be sore.
Pulls the waist and abdomen at 36 weeks gestation
In addition to the lower abdomen, pain can also appear in the lower back. It is very important for a pregnant woman not to panic in this case, since nervous overexertion can have a bad effect on health. This pain is directly related to all those changes that occur in the body of a woman. In addition, among the most common causes of such pains can be identified as follows:
- Cold or other infectious diseases. Especially often the loin hurts in the event that it blew.
- Hormonal reorganization during pregnancy can cause such unpleasant sensations.
- Due to weight gain, the load on the back is increased.
- If a pregnant woman walks a lot or is long standing it can lead to pain.
- If you already had problems with the lower back, after the thirty-sixth week of pregnancy they can get worse.