What to do and what to treat?
As medicines in this diagnosis, mostly resort to Nizoral and antifungal agents. The course of treatment usually lasts about 8 weeks. So, let's consider the method of this process in more detail:
- "Griseofulvin" is an antifungal agent that exerts a fungistatic effect on numerous species of dermatomycetes - trichophytons, microspores, epidermophytones. In candidiasis ineffective!
How to use?
Take "Griseofulvin" follows during meals, while immediately eating vegetable oil - 1 teaspoon. Dosage is set depending on the weight of the child, namely 1 kg body weight / 22 mg "Griseofulvin". That is, if a child weighing 30 grams, then his daily rate is 660 mg. One tablet - 125 mg. Take medication every day. The course of admission lasts until the time when the first results of the mycological examination will not become negative.
"Griseofulvin" has side effects: dyspeptic phenomenon - indigestion, nausea, headache and dizziness, urticaria, loss of orientation. Rarely, but it is possible to increase the level of eosinophils, increase and decrease in the number of leukocytes in the blood. In such situations it is better to interrupt the medication for 3 to 4 days. In the presence of urticaria it is recommended to take antihistamines, 10% calcium chloride solution. If the side effect is nausea, then intake of 1 tablespoon of 0.5 solution of novocaine helps in this.
It is advisable in the process of treatment "Griseofulvin" to take vitamins such as: ascorbic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid.
1 time in two weeks to hand over a blood on analyzes!
Contraindications include severe leukopenia and blood diseases; porphyrin disease; organic kidney and liver diseases; malignant tumors; pregnancy and lactation.
This drug is taken under strict medical supervision, that is, home conditions and self-treatment - are excluded!
- Local antimycotic therapy: 2% iodine solution; ointment with 3% salicylic acid and 10% sulfur; As lotions, you can use "Naphthyfine", "Econazole", "Bifonazol" and so on; cream: "ketoconazole", "Clotrimazole" and so on.
In the process of treatment, grown hair should be shaved daily. In addition, hair care products should be individual, for example, a hairbrush - in order not to infect others.
If you refuse treatment, what will happen? As for girls, then the disease develops into a chronic trichophytosis. At boys on achievement of puberty illness or disease passes or takes place by itself.
- alopecia areata. Such a diagnosis is terrible because the hair falls out at an incredible rate. Perhaps even such that the child went to bed with a hairdo, and woke up in the morning without hair. This disease affects not all areas of the head, but only a few, creating the shape of the nest. The causes of alopecia areata may be different: the influence of the human immune system on the hair follicles, dysfunction of the thyroid gland, nerve and mental trauma.
In addition, alopecia areata can develop into total alopecia. The very word "total" already explains the essence of the disease, that is, absolute alopecia. In this case, the child has hair all over his body, eyelashes and eyebrows are no exception. Do not rule out the option of nail damage, but not dropping.
Children with alopecia areata before final recovery are under strict supervision of a dermatologist. If the course of treatment was started in a timely and correct manner, then the child recovers within a year.
Before talking about a specific treatment, without fail, you need to undergo a survey to find possible sources of the disease. Therapy has a generally restorative and intensely vitamin character:
- vitamin A from 5 to 30 drops twice a day,
- vitamin E - 1 teaspoonful 2 times a day,
- injections: B1 (5%), B6 (5%), B12 to 200 mcg every other day,
- preparations of iron,
- riboflavin monophosphate (1%) 1 ml,
- ascorbic acid 10 mg twice a day,
- pantothenic acid 30 to 50 mg,
- show fitin: 25 - 50 mg 2 times a day,
- Methionine: 25 - 50 mg 2 - 3 times a day.
Telogenous alopecia - the number of active hair follicles is reduced. The disease manifests itself after a few weeks - hair loss, both partial and complete. Why such a process can happen to a child?
To provoke the appearance of telogenesis baldness, too high a temperature, surgical intervention, an excess of vitamin A, certain medications (Panvarfin, Kumadin, Lopid, Anafranil, antifungal agents, Beta-blockers, Ziloprim, Tenomin, anti-arthritic and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and so on), severe stress.
Recovery is possible in the event that the causative agent of the disease is eliminated. Usually it lasts 6 - 12 months.
- Local infection can become a cause of alopecia. Local infections include sick teeth, appendicitis and so on.
- Hereditary factor. With this reason it will be very difficult to handle, but in most cases it is impossible.
It is possible that the child does not have enough nutrients in his body, and he simply needs a balanced diet. But anyway, going to the doctor is mandatory.