At the end of the steam rinsing procedure, trying to cover as much as possible the problem areas, carefully, a massage mixture containing acidum acetylsalicylicum is applied over the massage lines. It is forbidden to use in the area of the nasolabial triangle and around the eyes. The product is left on the face for a quarter of an hour, after the end of time, wash your face with comfortable temperature water and gently pat it with a clean towel.
Home cleaning of the face with the preparation of acitinosalicylic acid is recommended to be done once a week.
The effectiveness of the mask with acetylsalicylic acid does not appear instantaneously. It is necessary to conduct a course of such procedures on the order of 10 and the result will be excellent. Due to cleaning the face with aspirin, small mimic wrinkles become less noticeable, and the skin will be tender and velvety. When fighting with freckles, this procedure will lighten them a little.
Masks and facial scrubs with acidum acetylsalicylicum are preferably used in the evening. After the procedure in the next few hours, do not expose the skin to ultraviolet rays. If you need to go outside in the daytime, be sure to apply sunscreen.
Cleaning the face with aspirin at home
Aspirin can be cleaned in a beauty salon or at home.
Using pure aspirin at home, you can prepare yourself a mixture for cleaning your face skin. The acid contained in it can help with oily, porous, and also mature and fading skin. When cleaning the face with aspirin, the following ingredients will be required: acetylsalicylic acid-free tablets (3 pcs.) Mash to powder and sift through a sieve; for oily skin you need to take some water - 0.5 teaspoon; for dry skin, you need to add 0.5 teaspoon of jojoba oil; 1 tablespoon of honey.
The components of the mask can be mixed well until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Put in a water bath.
The resulting mixture should be creamy, so that it can be easily applied to the treated areas, without fear of spreading.
Face cleaning with aspirin and honey
This mask with aspirin and honey is suitable for deep cleansing of the face at home. Honey, which is part of the mask, has a nutritional and moisture-saturating effect, especially when penetrating deep layers of the skin. Here are a couple of masks recipes:
- 4 tablets of acetylsalicylic acid without shell are added to water (1 teaspoon), and then a few drops of liquid honey. In the presence of allergic reactions associated with the reception of api-products, it is allowed to replace honey with vegetable oils (for example, olive oil).
- Rub aspirin in tablets without shell (3 pcs.). Dissolve in water (0.5 teaspoon) and add jojoba oil (0.5 teaspoon) and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mask for cleaning the face with aspirin. A good antiseptic solution is obtained by dilution of aspirin with boiled water or water for injection. Making at home cosmetic products containing aspirin, it is advisable to use various ingredients (oils of different plants, apple cider vinegar or honey), selecting them depending on the skin type.
- With lotion. 3 refined uncoated tablets are added to the cleansing lotion.
- Cosmetic mask. A few drops of water are added to 2 crushed aspirin tablets and combined with any regularly used cosmetic mask.
- With oat flakes. 4 mashed to powder without cachets of aspirin, dissolve in 1 teaspoon of water and mix with 1 tablespoon chopped oatmeal.
- Classical. Tableted aspirin (3-4 pcs.) Without shells is ground, brought to a powdery state. Add boiled water or water for injection and stir to the state of gruel.
- With lemon juice. Grind the tabletted aspirin in a mortar in the amount of 6 pieces to a powdery state, add lemon juice, and the resulting mixture to process the skin of the face.
- With yoghurt. Aspirin in tablets (2 pcs.) Moisten a few drops of water and mash and grind until smoothly add milk yogurt (1 tablespoon). Exposure mask on face 15-20 minutes.
The described masks have a double effect:
- Have an exfoliating effect.
- They are masks, because they moisturize, restore the skin, normalize the work of the sebaceous glands with increased secretory activity.
In the masks additionally, various components can be used: sea salt, cosmetic clay, kefir, sour cream, vegetable oils and fruit juices.