Effective exercises for breast augmentation
Effective exercises for breast augmentation are a complex of training, which is aimed at pumping, that is, improving the state of the pectoral muscle. All classes are recommended to begin with a warm-up. Excellent squats, hands swinging, jumping on the spot and jumping rope, running, slopes and even rhythmic dances are great.
Let's look at a set of effective exercises that will help in breast augmentation:
- Sit on the floor or chair, so that you can lean your back against the wall or back of the chair. Join the palms at the chest level. Try to push the other with one hand. Note that in this exercise, you need to strain the pectoral muscles, and not the muscles of the shoulders, hands or palms.
- Stand facing the wall, palm on the wall at the chest level. Transfer all weight to the palms and chest muscles, try to push out the wall.
- And now try to do push-ups from the wall. Step away from the wall for 1-1,5 steps, rest your hands and start to push. Note that the body should be flat, like a bar, and keep your hands on the width of your shoulders.
- Pick up dumbbells and lie on your back. For the convenience of the exercise, it is better to lie down on a bench. Raise your hands, but do not tear off your shoulder blades, get your hands behind your head. This exercise must be performed very slowly, in order to maximize the pectoral muscles.
- Push-ups from the floor - this is the most popular, but at the same time, an effective exercise. You can squeeze out from your knees or in a standard lath. Please note that during push-ups, it is best to keep your hands at shoulder level, not wide apart and palms forward.
All the above exercises should be performed in 3-5 sets of 10-30 repetitions. Begin training with 1-2 sets of 10-12 times and gradually increase the load for the development of pectoral muscles.
Exercises to increase the muscles of the chest
Exercises to increase the muscles of the chest are a complex of gymnastic movements that help strengthen the large pectoralis muscle. Like any training, exercises for the chest begin with a warm-up, which warms up the muscles and prepares them for further work. The load should be gradual, so that after the first training, the desire to train further does not disappear. Let's look at the most popular and effective exercises.
One of the effective exercises that will help to increase the muscles of the chest is press. This exercise is best performed in the gym, so there is a special equipment. But if you do not have the opportunity to go to the simulator, then the bench press can be done at home, only for this you will need dumbbells, and best of all the bar. Take a comfortable position on the floor or bench. Slowly lift the dumbbells, straining the pectoral muscles. Regular exercise of the exercise will allow maximum pumping of pectoral muscles and increase them in volume.
Exercises to increase the volume of the breast
Exercises to increase the volume of the chest are fairly simple and effective, they can be performed at home. The training is aimed at working out and strengthening the muscles of the chest, increasing them and pulling up. Let's look at the most popular exercises.
- Push-ups are an excellent exercise that is easiest to do at home. The most effective is push-up from the floor. In order for the exercise to be really effective, it must be performed at least in three approaches 20 times, but for the beginning it is possible to do 10-15 push-ups. If you press hard in the bar you find it difficult, then you can kneel. In this position, the press will not work so well, but the pectoral muscles will be involved 100%.
- Put your hands on the wall and try to push it out. Change the position of the hands, first hands above your head, then at the chest level and at the abdominal level. Maximize the pectoralis muscles.
- The next exercise must be done lying down. Lay down on the floor or on a bench, hands spread apart, legs together. At times, raise the shoulder blades and put your hands in the cotton in front of you, at the expense of two, go down to the starting position. When you take your hands off, try to stretch the pectoral muscles. This exercise is recommended to perform at an average and fast pace.
Exercises for breast augmentation Smirnova
Exercises for breast augmentation Smirnov is a complex of aerogymastics, which is based on bodyflex. That is, all the exercises are a respiratory and gymnastic complex, which is aimed at tightening the chest, increasing the volume of the pectoral muscle and toning. Exercises for breast augmentation are quite simple, but at the same time effective. You can train at home, giving to the exercises 20-40 minutes a day.
Let's look at the basic rules that need to be adhered to by performing the exercises in the aeroguistry program that Smirnov developed for breast augmentation.
- Posture - a beautiful, even posture is a pledge of a tightened chest and developed pectoral muscles. If you want to look beautiful, the first thing you have to do is posture. Always keep your back straight.
- Proper care - in addition to the gymnastic complex, great importance is the proper care of the breast. Regularly take a contrast shower, carefully rinsing the breasts.
- An integrated approach - if you really want to achieve results and increase your breasts, then you need to borrow regularly, without missing a workout. Select the level of the load individually, if you have not done it before, then start with a couple of repetitions, constantly increasing the number of approaches and accomplishments.
Complex exercises for breast augmentation
Complex exercises for breast augmentation can be made independently, focusing on the level of their physical fitness and the desired results. We offer you an approximate set of exercises, the regular implementation of which will help to increase breasts.
- Take a comfortable position, but so that the backrest is flat. Hands should be bent at the elbows and clenching their fists, so that they are in front of the eyes. Raise your hands upwards (elbows are bent, hands are firmly pressed against each other) and slowly lower. Try to raise your elbows as high as possible, but do not lower it below the chest level. Please note that during this exercise, it is very important that the arms and elbows do not disperse, but be firmly pressed against each other.
- Stand near the wall and rest against it with your hands. From this position, you can do push-ups, only for this you need to step back a step or two. Pushing the walls with the palms is also effective. During this exercise, it is very important to concentrate the entire load on the pectoral muscle.
- Push-ups - this is an ideal option for maintaining the tone of all the muscles, and even more so the muscles of the chest. In addition, regular push-ups will help tighten the skin of your hands and make your tummy elastic and tight.
- Not small value during the exercises, or rather after their execution has stretching. Every time you finish doing, be sure to do a little stretching. Sit down on your knees, bend your back and pull your arms out properly, your head should touch the floor. Performing a warm-up is very important to strain the pectoral muscles.
Exercises for breast augmentation can strengthen the pectoral muscles, increase them in volume and tighten the chest. The main rule of training is regular training and a gradual increase in workload. If you set a goal to increase your breasts with exercises, then a couple of months of intensive exercises will justify your expectations and you will become the owner of a smart, tightened chest.