To date, developed many diets aimed at weight loss. Especially popular is a salt-free diet for weight loss, which does not require significant restrictions in the diet. Under the ban, only salt falls, under strict regime it is completely excluded from the diet, and when it is sparing, it is partially restricted.
Table salt (sodium chloride) is a substance necessary for the normal functioning of the body. It is part of extracellular and intracellular fluids, tissues, takes part in metabolic processes, maintains acid-base balance. Excess salt leads to fluid retention in the body, causing the appearance of edema, inhibits metabolic processes.
The main purpose of salt-free nutrition is the restoration of water-salt balance, the normalization of digestion processes and the acceleration of metabolism. A diet without sodium chloride helps to get rid of extra centimeters at the waist, lose weight and rejuvenate the body.
- Fractional diet (4-5 meals per day).
- Food consumed can not be salted.
- After eating, there should be a slight feeling of hunger.
- Maintaining water balance - 1.5-2 liters of clean water per day.
In the diet should prevail vegetables and fruits, lean meats, fish, poultry. Rye and wheat bread is allowed, but not more than 200 g per day. Soups on vegetable or weak fish broth will be useful. Dairy and dairy products should be low-fat, you can also eat eggs, butter. From drinks it is better to give preference to green tea, herbal infusions and decoctions, compotes. Carbonated drinks and alcohol are contraindicated. Under the ban fall pastry, sugar, smoked meat, pickled and salted products.
It should also be borne in mind that the restriction of NaCl in the diet has a number of contraindications that require medical permission to conduct a diet:
- Increased exercise.
- Heart failure.
- Hypertension, high blood pressure.
- Chronic inflammatory processes in the intestine and gastrointestinal tract.
- Rheumatism of the joints.
After the end of the diet, salt gradually returns to the menu. In the future, it should follow its moderate use. Duration of the diet should not exceed 10-14 days. The process of losing weight does not occur as quickly as with radical diets. But despite this, it has high performance and allows for a long time to consolidate the result.
Japanese salt-free diet
Oddly enough, the Japanese diet has nothing to do with Japanese cuisine. It is named after the Japanese experts who developed it. The essence of this diet is to limit salt and high-carb, fatty foods.
- Normalization of metabolic processes.
- Detoxification of the body.
- Getting rid of excess weight.
- A lasting result for 2-3 years with the correct output and fixing the results.
- Duration up to 14 days.
- Reception of multivitamin preparations.
- Fractional nutrition with water balance.
The Japanese salt-free diet requires medical advice, as it has contraindications: liver, kidney and gastrointestinal diseases, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, endocrine pathologies, pregnancy and lactation, and hypersensitivity to protein foods.
Before the diet, the body must be properly prepared. First of all, a psychological attitude is important. A week before it starts, go to a lightweight diet. Minimize the amount of bread, fatty, fried and salted in the diet. The last meal should be light and consist of vegetables or fruits.
The Japanese salt-free diet has several types that are distinguished by their duration:
- For 7 days.
- The classic version for 13 days.
- For 14 days.
During meals, give preference to natural products, using them in baked, boiled or stewed form. Fatty meats, fish and poultry, spicy and salty sauces, canned goods, marinades, confectionery, and alcohol are banned. As an alternative to salt, you can use soy sauce, dried herbs and vegetables, fresh herbs.
With proper conduct of the diet for a week, you can lose 3 kg, improve metabolic processes and develop the right habits. Quite important is the correct way out of a limited diet. Salt, like other foods, is gradually introduced into the diet. In this case, high-calorie foods are recommended to use in the morning, and in the evening it is better not to overeat. To achieve good results, diet should be combined with sports and an active lifestyle.
Salt-free diet Malysheva
Another popular diet option with a limited composition of sodium chloride is the salt-free Malysheva diet. Elena Malysheva is known in Russia as a doctor and TV presenter. Its development is based on proper nutrition, which contributes to losing weight and improving the body.
Principles of nutrition:
- 4-5 mandatory meals per day. Fasting is unacceptable, since the body goes into a mode of economical work, stocking up with a large amount of fat.
- Compulsory balanced breakfast for the whole day.
- Calculation of the optimal caloric intake, taking into account age, weight, height and compliance with the drinking regime.
- Positive mental attitude, good sleep and exercise.
- The minimum amount of salt in the daily diet.
- Refusal from fat, fried, pickled, salted and smoked products.
Based on the proposed Malysheva dietary recommendations, it can be concluded that nutrition is aimed at developing healthy eating habits, strengthening the body and improving overall well-being. In this case, the doctor does not insist on the complete abandonment of salt, it is recommended to minimize its daily use or use substitute products.
Chinese salt-free diet
Nutrition aimed at the restructuring of metabolic processes, weight loss, acceleration of metabolism and the general improvement of the body - this is a Chinese salt-free diet. Specially developed diet cleans the body from toxins and toxins, reduces the stomach in volume. Strict recommendations imply daily calories - no more than 600 kcal.
Principles of the Chinese diet:
- Three mandatory meals per day, any snacks are prohibited.
- Every day you need to drink 1.5-2 liters of non-carbonated water.
- Salt is strictly prohibited, as it provokes swelling, retaining fluid in the body.
- Products can be eaten boiled, baked, stewed, steamed or grilled.
- Lean meat and poultry, sea fish, eggs.
- Vegetables and fruits, greens.
- Olive and vegetable oil.
- Lemon juice, natural honey.
- Green tea, brewed coffee, mineral water without gas.
- Salt, spices, spices, sugar.
- Fresh baked goods.
- Sausages, fatty meats and poultry.
- Marinades, pickles, smoked meats.
- Confectionery, desserts.
- Alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
Before using the Chinese method of weight loss, you should consider the presence of contraindications: diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidneys, excretory system, cardiovascular pathology. Diet is not recommended during the rehabilitation period after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation, for children and elderly patients.
Duration of food should not exceed 7-10 days, as a longer low-calorie diet causes weakness, dizziness, fatigue. Quite important is the correct way out of the diet, because during its observance the stomach has decreased in size. During the first week it is recommended to eat according to the previous scheme with the addition of new products to the menu. Expand your diet better with fruits, vegetables, low-fat broths and soups.
In order for extra kilos to not return, you should increase physical activity. Re-conduct Chinese salt-free diet should not be earlier than in 2-3 months. Results depend on the duration of the restricted diet. On average, in 10 days you can get rid of 3-5 kg.
, , , , , 
Salt-free rice diet
Another popular method to combat obesity is the rice diet with a limited amount of NaCl in the diet. This diet is suitable for people with chronic diseases, especially with pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. Unpolished rice helps to eliminate toxins, salt and excess fluid, increases potassium levels.
Types of rice salt-free diet:
A glass of rice is well washed and filled with water. The croup is infused for 3-6 hours, then it is thoroughly washed again and boiled until ready. The resulting porridge is consumed throughout the day without adding salt. Monodiet is recommended to supplement with green tea, fresh juices, water.
Every day you need to consume a glass of boiled rice cooked according to the recipe of the unloading day. The daily portion is divided into several receptions. Rice can be supplemented with a small amount of milk and dairy products, lean meat, pockmarked, poultry. Also suitable vegetables, fruits, herbs, vegetable oils. Banned sweets, fresh pastries, coffee, alcohol, fried, fatty.
With this variant of the diet, 500 g of boiled rice and 200 g of additional products (vegetables, fruits, lean meats and fish) should be consumed daily. Multivitamin preparations are also recommended. The results of such a long salt-free diet depend on the individual characteristics of the organism. Many patients report weight loss of 5-10 kg.
To consolidate the results of rice unloading is very important to get out of it. To do this, it is recommended to gradually expand the diet, adding some previously forbidden food. Not superfluous will be regular physical exertion, a complete rejection of alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Protein salt-free diet
One of the effective methods of combating obesity is a protein diet. It allows you to lose weight in a short period of time. The essence of a protein-free salt-free diet is protein-intake, that is, protein-rich food with minimal use of table salt.
The daily diet should be within 1200 kcal. Every day you need to drink at least 2 liters of water, as well as take a complex of vitamins and minerals.
- Poultry meat (without skin, fat), fish and seafood.
- Lean veal, beef.
- Fat-free dairy products.
- Egg whites.
- Vegetables and unsweetened fruits.
- Cereals with a low glycemic index.
- Semi-finished products, canned food, pickles.
- Sweets, baking pastries.
- Fatty dairy products.
- Sweet and alcoholic drinks.
- Vegetables with a high content of sugar and starch.
- Sweet fruits.
- Coffee, strong tea, cocoa.
The optimal duration of a protein diet is 7 days, after which you should go on a full-fledged diet for 4 months (this will prevent protein intoxication). After restoring the diet, it is necessary to minimize simple carbohydrates and fats in order to maintain the results of the diet.
You should also consider the presence of contraindications: diseases of the kidneys and liver, problems with the gastrointestinal tract, cancer, old age (the risk of thrombosis). During the diet, blood pressure surges and exacerbation of chronic diseases are possible, so you should consult with your doctor before conducting it.
Salt free diet for 7 days
One of the most common options for a salt-free diet is 7 days. This time is enough to speed up the metabolic processes in the body, improve overall health and develop the habit of proper nutrition.
Features 7 day salt-free diet:
- Effective weight loss.
- Acceleration of metabolic processes in the body.
- Elimination of edema.
- Mandatory 3 meals per day.
- Normalized daily calorie intake.
- It has contraindications: pathologies of the cardiovascular system, advanced age, exacerbation of chronic diseases.
In order for the limitation of salt to be normally tolerated by the body, it is necessary to properly prepare for the diet. A couple of days before the diet, you should remove fatty, fried, smoked and pickled foods, sweets from the diet. Useful will be rich in proteins, vegetables and fruits menu.
During the salt-free week you can use almost all products, but they can not be salted. Soy sauce, spices, dried and fresh herbs, citrus, vegetable oils are suitable as an alternative to this spice. Exiting the diet should be smooth. Gradually, prohibited early food is introduced into the diet and the dishes are salted into salt, not exceeding the daily allowance of sodium chloride.
Menu salt-free diet for 14 days
Salt enters the body in combination with various products, so even if we refuse this spice, we get enough NaCl. Temporary limitation of salt has a positive effect on health, improves metabolic processes, reduces swelling, and normalizes the work of the kidneys and the digestive tract. It promotes the removal of toxins, improves the condition of the musculoskeletal system and bones.
Most often, a 14-day diet is medically indicated. The basic principles of nutrition:
- With a strict diet, all dishes are prepared and consumed without salt. In a more moderate mode, seasoning is added to already prepared food, but in minimal amounts.
- Nutrition fractional 4-5 times a day, in small portions. You need to finish the meal with a slight feeling of hunger.
- Fatty, fried, smoked and pickled foods are prohibited. Refusal of such food facilitates the work of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract and improves the digestive processes.
- Oil, herbs and other spices should be added to the already prepared food.
Consider an exemplary menu of a salt-free diet for two weeks:
1-3 day - eat boiled chicken breast without fat and skin with vegetable salads and fruits. Drink kefir, warm water with lemon, green tea.
4-6 days - eat boiled, baked or steamed fish (no more than 500 g per day). As a side dish, you can use boiled rice and vegetables. From drinks choose vegetable decoctions, infusions, purified water.
7-10 day - the next three days, eat porridge on the water (buckwheat, rice, barley, oatmeal). Porridge can be filled with butter, milk, herbs, citrus juice. Boiled eggs and dairy products will be helpful.
11-12 day - vegetable salads, boiled and baked vegetables (except potatoes), cooked on the grill. Useful will be cabbage salads, seasoned with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
13-14 days - for the last two days, eat fruits, but not more than two kilograms per day (except for bananas and grapes, as they contain a lot of sugar). Also allowed low-fat cottage cheese, kefir. Do not forget about water - at least 2 liters of water per day.
The above menu with the recommended product sequence is aimed at overclocking and improving metabolic processes.
Salt Free Recipes
In order for the diet to flow easily and tasty, there are many simple salt-free recipes that perfectly diversify the lean diet:
- Baked Chicken Breast.
- Chicken fillet - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Red onion - 1 pc.
- Dill, parsley.
- Mozzarella or Adyghe cheese.
Thoroughly rinse and slice the bird fillets to make a pocket. Pepper cut into thin strips, onion half rings, diced tomato, and chop the greens. Put chopped ingredients and chopped cheese in your pocket. Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 °. 5 minutes before being cooked on top, rub the remaining cheese to make a golden cheese crust.
- Pita with cottage cheese and greens.
- Thin pita bread - 1 pc.
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves.
- Dill, parsley.
- Yogurt without additives or low-fat sour cream.
Chop garlic and greens, mix with cottage cheese and sour cream / yogurt. You should get a mass similar in consistency to thick sour cream. Put the pita bread on the table and spread the cottage cheese evenly over it. Wrap gently in a roll, and then in the plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, cut into portions.
- Baked mackerel with herbs.
- Fresh-frozen mackerel - 1 pc.
- Parsley, dill, green onions.
- Prunes - 30 g.
Defrost mackerel, rinse, remove the entrails. Rinse prunes with warm water and pat dry with paper towel. Cut the lemon into thin slices. In a fish belly put a bunch of greens (removes bitterness and gives the dish flavor), a couple of lemon slices and a little prune. Make cuts on the sides of the mackerel and insert dried fruit in them. Wrap the fish in foil and put in the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 °. As soon as the fish is baked, you need to pour a little lemon juice on it, and remove the greens.
- Pumpkin Pancakes.
- Pumpkin - 300 g
- Rye flour - 100 g
- Raisin - 20 g.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, dried ginger.
Bake the pumpkin in the oven, and then chop it thoroughly, adding spices. Soak the raisins in warm water. Beat the two chilled whites into a cool foam and add flour to them, then pumpkin puree and yolks. Add raisins to a thick, smooth mass. Pancakes should be baked in a pan with a non-stick coating without adding vegetable or butter. If this pan is not, then you can use the oven and baking sheet with baking paper, greased with butter. The finished dish should be poured a little honey or juice of fresh orange.
- Salad with eggplants.
- Eggplant - 2-3 pcs.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Low-fat cheese - 20 g
- Greens to taste.
- Dried oregano.
- Walnut - 10 g.
Eggplants, rinse and cut into small thin slices. Pour a little vegetable oil, sprinkle oregano and put in a microwave for 15-20 minutes at maximum power. Eggs boil hard boiled and cut into cubes. Grate cheese. Add sliced eggs, cheese, greens and chopped nuts to the ready and slightly cooled eggplants. Mix everything thoroughly, if necessary, add a little lemon juice or a spoonful of low-fat sour cream / yogurt.
Salt-Free Soy Sauce
Soy sauce is one of the main components of Asian cuisine. Sauce liquid consistency, dark color and with a characteristic smell. It is an excellent substitute for salt for those who keep food with a limited amount of NaCl.
Quality soy sauce is not only tasty, but also healthy. It consists of micro and macronutrients, vitamins, amino acids, it has aseptic properties. To prepare the sauce, use soybeans. They are boiled until soft, and then mixed with flour from roasted wheat or barley kernels. The resulting mixture is salted and sent for fermentation (from 40 days to 3 years). The duration of fermentation depends on the color saturation and taste of the sauce.
The finished product is used for dressing salads and main dishes. It combines fish and meat, cereals, side dishes. During the diet soy sauce should be used with caution, no more than 1-2 tablespoons per day.
How to replace salt with a salt-free diet?
In order for the diet to be tasty and as easily tolerated as possible, there are many safe substitutes for salt.
- Sea kale is rich in healthy micro and macro elements and has a salty taste. It can be added to soups, salads, is fresh, filling with oil.
- Garlic, ginger, horseradish, onions - have a strong aroma and bright taste. It can be used both fresh and dried, adding to various dishes.
- Lemon, cranberry, pomegranate, orange juice - give the dish a pleasant aroma and taste, can compensate for the lack of sodium chloride.
- Dried vegetables and herbs - in dried vegetables, salt is presented in a concentrated form. This food supplement improves the taste and allows you to vary the diet. It is best to use dried tomatoes, peppers, celery ground root.
- Dry nuts, seeds - sesame, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts.
- Balsamic or apple vinegar, rice and wine vinegar.
- Soy sauce is one of the most worthy substitutes for salt. When choosing a sauce, preference should be given to a quality product with a minimum amount of sugar and preservatives.
Temporary restriction of salt intake allows us to taste the taste of the usual products in a new way and to unload the body.