Cleansing diet for 7 days
A seven-day cleansing diet presupposes the predominant use of foods with a high fiber content. Such food has a beneficial effect on the work of the intestines, cleaning its walls and helping to derive the products of metabolism.
Purification is recommended to be carried out regularly, 1-2 times a year. The fact is that a large number of slags affect not only our mood, but also worsens metabolism, causes insomnia or drowsiness, affects appetite.
To change the diet should be prepared well in advance. 10 days before the start, you should exclude from the diet strong coffee and tea, spirits. Allowed herbal infusions, non-carbonated mineral water, low-fat dairy products. It is advisable a week before the diet to give up salt and pepper, from meat and fried dishes - this will help to easily transfer 7-day changes in nutrition.
What you can eat:
- white meat without fat;
- all kinds of vegetables or fruits;
- non-fatty sour-milk products;
- dark bread;
- vegetable oils.
During the entire diet period, from day to day, you must drink at least 1.5 liters of still water.
The approximate menu of the cleansing diet:
- First meal: 150 g of fruit or berries, a sandwich with cheese or cottage cheese, freshly squeezed juice or herbal tea;
- The second meal: a vegetable dish (soup, stew), supplemented with a slice of steamed meat or salad.
- The third meal: a vegetable or fish casserole, or porridge with vegetables, or a salad.
Shortly before sleep, you are allowed to drink 150 ml of curdled milk or kefir.
Cleansing diet for 5 days
Accelerated cleansing diet-five-day period provides for a temporary refusal to eat salt, sugar, bakery products and carbonated mineral water.
Here is an approximate ration for 5 days:
- First and second day we eat only apples and drink green tea (it is possible with the addition of honey).
- On the third day we have breakfast porridge, we have lunch with a piece of low-fat meat with vegetables, we have supper with a portion of cooked rice.
- The fourth day begins with oatmeal, we have dinner with several apples, at dinner we eat a big orange.
- On the fifth day we have breakfast with a low-fat curd, we have dinner with vegetable salad on unrefined oil, we have supper with a portion of boiled rice.
Between meals, you can drink a cup of tea with lemon, or eat some vegetable or unsweet fruit.
If there are problems with the gastrointestinal tract, then compliance with the diet should be agreed with the doctor.
Cleansing diet for 4 days
Such purification is preferably carried out in the summer, when it is possible to stock up on fresh vegetables or fruits. According to reviews, for 4 days you can not only cleanse the body, but also get rid of 4 kg of excess weight.
- I day: only fruit and berries are allowed in fresh form, or in the form of freshly squeezed juices.
- II day: you can only drink tea on herbs or berries. It can be chamomile, raspberry, currant, mint, etc.
- III day: it is allowed to have soup on the basis of cabbage, greens, sweet peppers and onions throughout the day.
- IV day: it is recommended to eat a variety of vegetable salads, up to 2 kg per day.
At the same time, you should observe the drinking regime. Physical activity is desirable to limit, but walks in the fresh air are mandatory.
Those who have already tried a 4-day diet, talk about effective body cleansing. Dietitians also consider the proposed food is too strict and do not recommend long adherence to such a food regime.
Cleansing diet for 3 days
Express-cleansing diet, designed for three days, is designed in a short time to make the intestines clean. In order to realize the idea, we will need a variety of fruits and vegetables, as well as, if desired, a juicer. Before starting to cleanse the body, you need to remember a few simple rules:
- during these three days it is desirable to avoid excessive physical activity;
- for the successful removal of toxic substances from the body it is important to drink a sufficient amount of liquid (not less than 2 liters);
- if there are any diseases of the digestive tract, then you should consult a doctor.
- I day is fruity. We lean on fruit, which we use instead of breakfast, lunch and dinner (but not more than 200 g at a time). In addition to fruit, it is permissible to use only water and herbal tea without sugar.
- Day II - vegetable. Throughout the day, we eat only vegetables, in any form: they can be boiled, baked, stewed, cut into salads, etc. In addition, do not forget to drink water or herbal tea.
- The third day is the final cleaning on the juices. We prepare juice from vegetables or fruits, if desired. If there is no juicer, then you can continue to eat vegetables and fruits in fresh form, but not more than 200 g per serving.
After a lapse of three days, a feeling of lightness and comfort should appear in the intestine. In addition, a few extra pounds can go if they were.
Cleansing diet for weight loss
Experts say that in order to really cleanse the body, the diet should last at least 2 weeks. As a result, the organs will work more efficiently, and the person himself will feel cheerful and burst of energy.
The most popular cleansing diet combines drinking and food days, which alternate one after another. During the purification should be given preference to plant products, at a minimum consuming fats and proteins of animal origin. This will improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system, as well as saturate the body with vitamins and minerals.
- Immediately after waking up, it is advisable to drink a cup of water with a small amount of lemon juice, or green tea without sugar.
- As a breakfast, you can choose a fruit salad, cheese with berries or oatmeal on water, or low-fat milk.
- For lunch, it is better to prefer a vegetable salad with herbs, or vegetable soup, or porridge.
- For dinner, you can eat a portion of stewed vegetables, or a side dish of cereals or legumes.
- Between the main meals is allowed to use a small amount of nuts or dried fruits.
- Before going to bed, you should drink a glass of milk or kefir.
- In a day it is necessary to spend exclusively drinking days, during which solid food is not accepted. Instead, they use green or herbal tea, or mineral non-carbonated water with lemon juice.
This diet is designed for a maximum of three weeks. Long-term compliance with such a diet is not recommended, as it may lead to a malfunction of metabolic processes.
Cleansing buckwheat diet
Buckwheat is a very valuable food, which is often used in various diets. Buckwheat contains a lot of useful substances, such as vitamins, microelements, protein, fiber. All this allows not only to cleanse the body, but also to lose weight by several kilograms.
To strengthen the effectiveness of the diet, you can eat green (white, unprocessed) buckwheat, provided that you do not have inflammatory diseases of the digestive system. Buckwheat is allowed to combine with a salad of vegetables and greens.
Cleaning is carried out for 2 weeks. After waking up and until a strong sense of hunger comes, only pure water is allowed. As soon as hunger makes itself felt, it is necessary to grind 100 g of cereals into flour and use it in dry form, chewing it well and moistening with saliva. In extreme cases, it is allowed to mix buckwheat flour with a small amount of vegetable juice.
After 2-3 hours you can eat some fruit or vegetable, or drink 200 ml of kefir.
If the previous option did not suit you, then you can try a diet on steamed buckwheat. Porridge is prepared in the evening: you need to pour 2 cups of cereals into the thermos and pour it with 4 cups of boiling water. Overnight porridge will swell and be ready by morning.
Such buckwheat must be divided into several portions (for 5-6 receptions). You can not add sugar, salt, butter, etc. To the cereal. You can use 1 liter of kefir, as well as several apples.
Cleansing buckwheat diet can last up to 2 weeks, but not more than 2 times a year.
Cleansing rice diet
For one day it is allowed to eat 180 grams of rice divided into three meals. In addition to rice, you can eat up to 100 grams of fresh or dried fruits, up to 300 grams of vegetables, up to 20 grams of vegetable oil, and in addition - broth on vegetables without salt and pepper.
In the morning on an empty stomach you should drink 200 ml of pure water or tea on the basis of mint leaves or the color of chamomile.
Rice-cleansing diet lasts one week. The menu for each day may look something like this:
- I day. The first meal - a rice garnish on the water with slices of apple and lemon zest. For dinner - rice with dill and a small amount of unrefined oil, vegetable salad. As a dinner - a cup of vegetable broth and a little rice.
- II day. For breakfast - one mandarin and a rice garnish. For lunch - rice and vegetable stew. As a dinner - a cup of vegetable broth with the addition of rice cereals.
- III day. The first meal is rice with a pinch of cinnamon. For dinner - zucchini, baked with rice. For dinner - steamed rice with cabbage.
- IV day. Instead of breakfast - a fruit mix and rice porridge. For dinner - rice with carrots, salad. For dinner - a cup of vegetable broth with rice.
- V day. For breakfast - rice and dried fruits. For dinner - rice, vegetables. For dinner - rice with dill and onions, broth.
- VI day. For breakfast - rice porridge with a pear. For dinner, rice, a salad of sweet pepper and green onions. For dinner - apples and some rice with basil.
- VII day. For breakfast - boiled rice with lemon. For lunch - a cup of broth with rice and tomato. For dinner - rice with zucchini or eggplant.
The way out of the diet is gradual, preferably using sour-milk products and freshly squeezed juices. Immediately switch to normal food is not recommended.
Oatmeal Cleansing Diet
The essence of the oat diet is in the exclusion of sweets, bakery products and animal fat from the diet. The main food is oatmeal - for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The duration of such limited food is up to 10 days, twice a year. Some arrange a once-a-week unloading day on oatmeal.
Oat porridge is cooked on water or on milk, without salt, sugar and oil. Adding unsweetened fruit is allowed.
It is important not to overeat: a serving should be about 150-200 grams of porridge per serving. Eat should be 5-6 times a day, and the last meal - for 3 hours before retiring to bed.
What you can eat, except oatmeal:
- unsweetened fruits and berries (mainly in the morning);
- dried fruits;
- kefir or yogurt.
What you can not eat:
- bananas, grapes;
- sugar, salt;
- meat, fish, animal fats;
- milk, butter, sour cream;
During the day it is necessary to drink water - not less than one and a half liters. It is also allowed to drink green tea and fresh juices (up to 0.5 liters). Drink something before or after eating, but not during it.
If you follow the diet exactly, you can not only clean the body, but also get rid of 5 extra pounds per week.
Cleansing kefir diet
The cleansing diet on kefir is quite strict, therefore it can not be recommended to people who have any diseases of the digestive tract, kidneys or liver. For the same reason, you should not sit on this diet often, and also continue it for more than one week.
Food is taken approximately 4 times a day. In the intervals drink clear water (without restrictions) or green tea without sugar.
It is not recommended to make changes in the diet.
- I day: 1 l kefir, 4 medium boiled potatoes.
- II day: 0.5 liters of kefir, 400 g of a mixture of prunes, dried apricots, figs and dates.
- III day: 1 liter of kefir, 0.5 kg of fat-free cottage cheese.
The days alternate one after another, depending on how long you want to follow this diet.
In the morning you can drink a cup of freshly brewed coffee without additives and sugar.
For one week of such food, you can lose up to 5 extra pounds.
The way out of the diet is gradual: it is recommended to continue drinking kefir or yogurt for another 1-2 weeks.
Cleansing diet of acne
The condition of the skin is a mirror of the health and purity of the whole organism. If the blood is filled with toxic substances, and the intestine does not cope with its task, unwanted rashes on the face and body - acne can appear.
The best way to feed with pimples is the correct balanced menu.
The following products are recommended:
- cereals, bran;
- white meat, sea fish;
- fermented milk products;
- all kinds of fruits and vegetables;
- from drinks - teas with herbs and ginger, with lemon, honey, and freshly squeezed juice.
What you can not eat:
- fast food;
- semi-finished products;
- products with preservatives, thickeners, sweeteners, dyes, stabilizers, etc .;
- canned food;
- marinades, sauces;
- spices and condiments;
- animal fats (lard, cream, butter);
- sugar, sweets;
- alcoholic beverages, beer;
- carbonated drinks.
An approximate cleansing menu for acne looks like this:
- In the morning - any porridge on the water, yogurt.
- Snack - a fruit and yoghurt salad.
- Lunch - vegetable garnish with a slice of chicken fillet, juice.
- Afternoon snack - carrot salad, rose hips.
- For dinner - steamed fish, rice, tea with ginger.
This food is fairly balanced, it can be followed for a sufficiently long period of time.
The results of such a diet is the removal of excess salts, toxic substances, slags from the body, as well as bringing the weight back to normal.
Effective cleansing diet - what is it?
To make cleansing more effective, it is recommended to put a cleansing enema before the beginning of the diet. The diet itself should last at least one week - only then the body will get rid of harmful substances, and the metabolic processes will be adjusted. Non-long kinds of diets clean the body only superficially.
Recipes diets can be different, but it is important to adhere to the following rules:
- not to allow fasting;
- avoid the use of products with chemical additives;
- do not drink alcohol, do not smoke, try not to take medicines.
In the period of limited nutrition, there may be side effects such as headache, fatigue, defecation disorders. In most cases this is a sign of purification. Just for this reason, experts advise cleaning the body during the rest period - for example, during the holidays. Easy morning gymnastics will not hurt.
At the end of a diet, there is usually a feeling of inner freedom, ease.
The cleansing diet is represented by a variety of options, and which one to choose is up to you. For someone, one power scheme is effective, and for someone else, another one. Therefore, try and choose, not forgetting to regularly check with a doctor.