If the hair falls out after pregnancy?
As already mentioned above, the effect of hair loss can serve as stress, lack of sleep, overwork. And what healthy rest can we talk about when a newborn is in the house? This phenomenon can be attributed to the first reason for hair loss. The second factor is that for 9 months the woman's body has become accustomed to a new condition, and after childbirth he is rebuilt. Naturally, hormonal changes can become a source that caused hair loss. As a rule, this happens on the fourth month after childbirth.
Is it worth bothering about this? Significant reasons for concern, of course, no. But a woman is a woman! And she always wants to be beautiful. In the old days, young mothers (and not only mothers) used a raw egg as shampoos, and used kefir or serum as a balm. If you decide to wash your head with an egg, then do not forget that it can be cooked in too hot water!
When do hair fall after giving birth?
Many have heard that hair falls out after childbirth. Especially, it is typical of nursing mothers. The fact is that during lactation, a child, along with milk, takes some trace elements and vitamins from his mother. It will not hurt in this period to drink vitamins D3, A, B; do not forget about calcium and iron. Vitamins C should not be overstated as they can cause a rash in a child, for example citrus, and cabbage, which is also rich in vitamin C, can cause bloating.
If the woman who gave birth is not a nursing mother, and her hair does fall out, then this is also not a critical situation, but a normal phenomenon. It is due to the fact that the body of a woman after pregnancy is attached to the usual condition. And at the time of full adaptation, the problem with the hair will be solved by itself. But, if you do not have the strength and patience to wait for absolute normalization, then you can use balms, alternative means and take vitamins.
- Root a burdock 1/3 cup pour 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to stand for about 1 hour. Obtain the broth and use it as a balm. The prepared preparation is intended for single use;
- for this recipe will be needed: dried chamomile flowers 2 tablespoons per 50 ml of water and egg white. Chamomile is poured over with boiling water. You need to let it brew for 4 hours. Then the prepared liquid is filtered, only after that the yolk is added. The resulting mixture must be vigorously beaten until the foam forms. The product is rubbed into the scalp by massaging movements. We keep the mask for 10 - 15 minutes and rinse the hair;
- chamomile broth. To make this pot you need 3 tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers, 2 drops of lemon juice, half a glass of boiling water. The method of preparation is simple: chamomile flowers pour boiling water, cover, and allow to cool to room temperature. After that, the broth is filtered and lemon juice is added. Thus, a hair balm was produced in the home;
- Potion with a very unpleasant odor, but with good effect! To do this, you need the following ingredients: freshly squeezed onion juice - 2 tablespoons, hot pepper - half teaspoon, honey - teaspoon, chopped garlic - a small "tooth". All this is mixed and rubbed into the scalp. Too long to keep such a mask is not as garlic can cause burning. The set time is 30 minutes. But, if you "pinch" the skin earlier, then immediately you need to wash it off. This prescription has contraindications: wounds or scratches on the scalp;
- kefir lotion. The amount of kefir depends on the length and thickness of the hair. The proportions are as follows: 1 teaspoon of kefir 2 teaspoons of aloe juice. If there are a lot of liquids for one session, you can do this: half a cup of kefir and 1 teaspoon of aloe juice (generally one to two). Already washed wet hair lubricate the resulting lotion, not forgetting the scalp. This same tool can be applied to the eyebrows. To wash off hair follows in 30 minutes, it is possible later, but not earlier.