Care for sagging skin
In any situation in life, if the problem can not be prevented, then it will be necessary to solve it. So the situation is with the task called flabby skin. By letting things go by themselves, by the age of 45-50 you can get tired face of an elderly person and a heavy unattractive figure. And on the contrary, the right and timely care for the skin losing elasticity will help restore her youth and health.
Caring for a fading skin is similar to taking care of flowers that need to be watered, fed, cleaned, and sprayed, etc., otherwise they will simply dry out. In the case of human skin, nursing procedures are:
- consumption of at least 1.5-2 liters of fluid per day,
- the use in food of the products promoting humidification and regeneration of an integument,
- cosmetic procedures that help purify the pores and saturate the skin with nutrients and vitamins,
- water procedures,
- body massage,
- sufficient stay in the fresh air,
- active way of life and rejection of bad habits: smoking, drinking alcohol.
In addition to preventive procedures, sometimes you have to resort to alternative treatment or correction of skin elasticity through medical and cosmetic preparations: creams, oils, masks, and in neglected cases and to prompt intervention.
Nutrition with flabby skin
Do not know how to get rid of the sad kind of sagging skin? Give her what she needs! Since the main cause of the weakening of the skin turgor is the dehydration of the body tissues, it is necessary to monitor the intake of a sufficient amount of liquid in the body.
But not only water helps maintain a sufficient moisture of the skin. Nutrition with flabby skin should be rational, rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, so necessary for the health and beauty of the skin. Polyunsaturated acids prevent loss of moisture to the skin and its overdrying. They enter the body together with vegetable oils. Many products contain substances that have a healing effect with flabby skin. For example, bananas, legumes, green vegetables, as well as bread from wholemeal flour remove dryness and peeling, and sea cabbage, like hyaluronic acid, is able to retain moisture not only in the surface layers of the skin, but also deep inside, while still participating in the process of formation of collagen and elastin.
There is no need to exclude protein foods from your diet. Dietary meat (chicken, turkey meat, veal), low-fat fish and eggs, cooked or steamed or grilled, will not harm the beauty of the skin, but fried foods and food prepared with the addition of animal fat (butter, smale), it is better not to eat or reduce their intake to a minimum.
As already mentioned, flabby skin can be a consequence of rapid weight loss. To avoid this, lose weight wisely. Replace sugar with fructose, reduce the amount of salt in food, replace animal fats with vegetable, do not overeat, move more - and the process of losing weight will pass at a natural pace without harm to the skin.
The appearance of wrinkles on the fading skin can be prevented by eating foods rich in trace elements and vitamins. Especially useful for the skin are vitamins C (involved in the synthesis of collagen) and E (promotes the renewal of skin cells). The products rich in these vitamins include: rose hips, various kinds of cabbage, pepper, green leafy vegetables, fruits and currant leaves, many kinds of citrus fruits. And also nuts, egg yolks, wheat grains, dairy products, vegetable oils, liver, sunflower seeds and pumpkins. Vitamins A and B1 are also irreplaceable help in the fight against skin aging.
Withering skin treatment
Nutrition, of course, is a very important moment that affects the condition of the skin, but for complete victory over the problem of flabby skin, it is not possible to confine oneself only to internal influence. For today on sale it is possible to find various means from a flabby skin, helping to sate it with necessary "building" elements, nutrients and a moisture from the outside. To such means it is possible to carry specialized nutritional, moisturizing and tightening creams, masks, oils, emulsions with anti-age effect.
But before you start the procedure for moisturizing and nourishing the skin, you need to thoroughly clean it from fat and dust, as well as surface layers of skin with traces of peeling. To do this, it is advisable to use a scrub for flabby skin, which by removing already dead cells will facilitate the unimpeded penetration of the necessary substances into the deeper layers of the skin, and protect the skin from getting into it along with creams of various pathogenic bacteria.
Such a scrub can be purchased in specialized cosmetics stores, but it is best to do it yourself, using the natural ingredients we are accustomed to, which will only benefit the skin. In this case, you can use as a moisturizing scrub, and special for fading skin.
For a moisturizing scrub you need 1 tbsp. L. Almonds and oat flakes, crushed to the state of the smallest crumb, fresh protein 1 egg and about 2 tbsp. L. Fatty sour cream or cream.
Scrub, designed specifically for smoothing flabby skin, consists of ½ st. Honey, a teaspoon of turmeric and three tablespoons of salt (if the salt is large, you need to grind it).
There are other recipes for rejuvenating scrubs, but these 2 recipes are remarkable for their versatility, as they are suitable for the face and the whole body. To apply such scrubs it is more expedient after taking a shower or baths, on the steamed skin with massage movements, leaving for 2-5 minutes and then flushing with clean cool water without detergents.
After cleaning the skin, it must be toned with special tonics or even with the usual standard saline solution (a teaspoon of salt in a glass of water). And only after this, apply nutrients, such as a cream from sagging skin, which can be purchased at any cosmetics store. Creams for the elasticity of the skin, from wrinkles on the face, from stretch marks on the abdomen and thighs, etc., etc. Such products of different manufacturers and with different pricing policies are not a deficit and are available to everyone.
But if you are still an adherent of everything natural, you can make a wonderful cream for nourishing and moisturizing flabby skin with your own hands. To do this, you need the following ingredients: half a fresh homemade chicken yolk, a couple teaspoons of olive oil and chamomile broth, one teaspoon of salt (it is better to take natural sea), a half teaspoon of flower honey. Adding to these components about 2 tsp. Vaseline, which can be bought at a pharmacy or a cosmetic store, we get a wonderful natural night cream from flabbiness of the skin.
Masks and oils with flabby skin
All that is said about creams and scrubs, concerns and masks for flabby skin, which there are a great many. A remarkable effect in solving the problem of loss of skin elasticity is shown by toning masks. The most popular of them, helping to achieve the desired effect at any time of the year, cucumber (for the summer period) and lemon (year-round) mask.
For their preparation, you only need to grind the flesh of a cucumber or lemon and apply it on your face, neck, and décolleté, avoiding the area around your eyes (a prerequisite for a lemon mask). After holding the mask for 15 minutes, it is cleaned with a dry, clean cotton swab, after which the skin is moistened with the remaining juice. After drying, a thick nourishing cream is applied.
Especially popular are masks for dry, flabby skin based on lemon, cabbage or oat flakes.
- Mask 1. To juice of a lemon, vegetable oil and honey taken in quantity of one teaspoon, we add a fresh egg yolk and carefully mix. Keep the mask on your face for no more than 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- Mask 2. Take 1 tsp. Lemon juice and fat cream, and mix them with half a teaspoon of sour cream (can be replaced with mayonnaise). Leave the mask for 20 minutes, remove with a dry swab or a special spatula, and refresh the skin with lotion.
- Mask 3. 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable (olive, almond) oil is mixed with an equal amount of oatmeal. Add a fresh yolk and a tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. We put the mask on the face and chest for half an hour, then remove the cotton swab and treat the skin with a tonic.
- Mask 4. Finely chopped apple mixed with 1 tsp. Flower honey and 1 tbsp. L. Grinded in a coffee grinder oat flakes. This mask should be on the face for about 15-20 minutes. It is removed by means of a tampon and warm water.
- Mask 5. Juicy leaves of cabbage crushed in a blender are applied quite thickly on the face and stand for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The procedure is completed by face washing with cool water.
An important role in caring for aging skin is played by aromatic oils. This oil for flabby facial skin is better used in a complex in the composition of oil masks or trays based on them.
Any fat mask-cream with aromatic oils consists of base oil and aromatic composition of oils of rose, sandalwood, myrrh, myrtle, lavender, lemon, lemon balm, etc. Basic oil with flabby skin is chosen from the following: avocado oil, jojoba oil or almonds. Apply therapeutic oils with light massaging movements, trying not to stretch the skin, you can slightly drive oil into the skin with the pads of your fingers.
- Oil 1. Half a tablespoon of the base oil take 1 drop of essential oils of lemon and lemon balm and 3 drops of lavender oil.
- Oil 2. At 1 tbsp. L. Base oils take 1 drop of essential oils of rose and mint and 3 drops of sandalwood oil.
- Oil 3. At 1 tbsp. L. Base oil we take 1 drop of arom of oils of nutmeg and cayaputa and 2 drops of myrtle oil.
- Oil 4. At 1 tbsp. L. Base oils take 2 drops of cayaputa and lymph oil and 1 drop of incense of incense oil.
- Oil mask. For 1 tablespoon of the base oil, take 2 drops of essential oil of cayaputa and 5 drops of rose oil. Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes, then remove the remaining oil with a cotton swab or get wet with a napkin.
- Oily mask with lemon. Mix olive (almond) oil with lemon juice in a 1: 1 ratio, lightly warm the mixture in a water bath and apply to the face and neck skin for 15-25 minutes, then get soaked with a napkin.
Steam baths for face based on aromatic oils.
On a glass of clean water we add:
- 2 drops of sandalwood oil and 1 drop of peppermint oil
- 2 drops of essential oils of myrtle and pine
- 2 drops of essential oils of limmet and cayaputa plus plus 1 drop of aroma of incense oil.
Alternative medicine in the fight for youthful skin
Do not stand aside for solving the problem of skin flabbiness and alternative medicine, while alternative treatment in some cases is more effective than the use of various synthetic masks and creams, because it stimulates the body to produce the necessary "building" components, and does not do all the work for him.
In addition to "homemade" creams and masks from flabby skin, which can also be classed as alternative medicine, there are other recipes that eliminate the symptoms of withering the skin and significantly tighten it.
For example, for the delicate and delicate skin around the eyes, ordinary creams and masks are not suitable, but it perfectly handles the moisturizing and nourishment of the skin in this area with raw potatoes and parsley.
- Recipe 1. Crushed raw potatoes to break up on gauze napkins and apply for 10-15 minutes under the eyes. Then the area around the eyes get wet and apply a light nourishing cream.
- Recipe 2. Fresh parsley leaves chop in a blender and apply a gruel under the eyes, covering the top with damp cotton pads. After 15 minutes, rinse with cool water. To this recipe, you can add a little fresh fatty sour cream, then the exposure time of the mask can be increased to half an hour.
The following recipes are suitable for the area around the eyes, and for the entire face, neck, décolleté zone.
- Recipe 3. Wipe your face with a warm decoction of chamomile or ordinary black tea. After drying, it is useful to apply a nourishing cream.
- Recipe 4. Prepare ice cubes from a decoction of various medicinal herbs. Under the eyes, such cubes can be applied for 5 minutes, or you can simply massage them lightly with the skin of the face and neck.
- Recipe 5. Bath with a thistle. Dry thistle grass pour 2 liters of hot water and cook with a weak boil for 20 minutes. The broth is added to the bath water. The duration of the procedure is about 20 minutes twice a week. For a visible result, at least 10 such procedures are necessary.
Wrapping and massage as a means to combat skin flabbiness
All of the aforementioned means of combating the aging of the skin mostly relate to the face, neck, décolleté, hands. But what about the sagging, flabby stomach that has lost vitality in the buttocks and hips? How to tighten flabby skin on different parts of the body?
The easiest way, available at home, is massage. You can, of course, seek professional help in beauty salons, but you can learn the principles of self-massage and apply them yourself without leaving home.
It is necessary to distinguish between facial and body massage. Massage of the face and neck with flabby skin is done with the fingers and the back of the palm. Self-massage techniques include pressing, tapping with fingers and patting.
When massaging the face, you can use pieces of ripe quince, lightly circular movements of them through the skin. This massage makes the skin supple and refreshing.
A prerequisite for a massage is clean skin. The number of procedures varies from 10 to 15 sessions. At first, they should be carried out every three days, and then reduce the gap to once in two days. Such procedures are useful not only for the skin, but for the general condition of the body, as well as for creating a good mood.
And yet we'll move closer to the body. Flabby skin in different places of the body does not look as good as on the face. Especially it becomes noticeable in the summer - the season of beaches and bikinis. Since the means of combating the withering of the skin for the face is much greater than for the body, body massage with flabby skin becomes particularly important.
When massaging the body, you can use the same techniques as with self-massage of the face, only perform them a little more actively. The main thing is not to stretch the skin, do you do the massage manually or with the help of a static or vibro-massager. For this purpose, it is recommended to use special massage creams.
Another available at home conditions of body massage is water massage (contrast shower). Water jets of variable temperatures activate the formation of collagen in the tissues of the body and increase blood circulation in them. To supplement the effect of water, you can massage the skin with a stiff washcloth or a special mitten.
Wraps for sagging skin - another very effective way to achieve the necessary elasticity of the skin. They can be carried out in the abdomen, sides, thighs, buttocks. There are hot and cold wraps.
For any kind of wrapping, use an elastic film (for example, food) and various therapeutic mixtures: mud, mineral, honey, clay, etc. You can use an aqueous solution of vinegar or anti-cellulite cream. To enhance the effect, a variety of essential oils and pepper are added.
In any case, wrapping the film enhances the effect of the action of the agents applied to the skin under the film. Nevertheless, such procedures are more expedient to be carried out in specialized beauty salons, or at least before consulting with a doctor, as they have certain contraindications.
Physiotherapeutic treatment of sagging skin
Physiotherapeutic procedures in the treatment of sagging skin are carried out mainly in cosmetology offices at medical centers and on the basis of specialized beauty salons. They include:
- Mesotherapy - the introduction under the skin at a depth of one and a half millimeter of nutrients that promote the regeneration of its cells.
- Fractional radiofrequency lifting - exposure to the skin by radiation of a certain frequency to activate fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin.
- Photothermolysis is the activation of the production of collagen and elastin under the influence of the thermal action of laser beams.
- Cosmetic massage with the help of various special adaptations.
- Microcurrent therapy - the impact on the skin of electrical impulses of weak strength for the purpose of improving metabolic processes in skin cells, activating blood circulation and producing the elastin and collagen necessary for the elasticity of the skin.
- Photorejuvenation is the effect on the skin of light waves of a wide frequency spectrum for activating the production of collagen.
Any physiotherapeutic effect from the above has a certain number of contraindications. These include: pregnancy, blood diseases, epilepsy, cancer, and even ordinary SARS and wounds on the skin.
In advanced cases or to obtain a quick, tangible lifting effect, surgical treatment is used. But since such treatment costs a lot of money, they resort to the services of a plastic surgeon when withering the skin is not so often. All the same, any surgical operation is associated with costs, and with significant risk for both health and appearance. Sometimes flabby skin looks more attractive than the consequences of an unprofessionally performed operation.
The use of cosmetics in combination with proper nutrition and exercise gives, though not so fast, but reliable and relatively safe (depends on the means used).
By the way, exercises for flabby skin of the face and body, too, do not represent particular complexity. They include: regular gymnastics for the face, various stretches and active movements, all kinds of slopes and flops with legs and hands. Performing these exercises in the fresh air, you will get not only activation of internal processes in the skin, but also a charge of vivacity for the whole organism.
Performing physical exercises, you can use special clothes with the effect of sauna, which helps to remove toxins from the body and improve it, which necessarily will have the best effect on the skin condition.