There are many techniques and techniques for facelifting. Among them we can identify the main:
- Endoscopic facelift
Endoscopic facelift is an operation intervention that allows you to get rid of wrinkles, furrows and folds. Performed as a lower facelift, and lifting of the upper and middle zone.
The operation lasts up to 2 hours. In the region of the head where the hair grows, several incisions are made about 2 centimeters long. They can also make incisions in the temporal part to correct the middle third of the face, or under the upper lip to correct the lower part. With the help of an endoscope, which is inserted through the incisions made, and other devices, soft tissues are flaked from the bones and fixed in the required manner. In this case the nerve endings, blood vessels and hair bulbs are not injured.
This operation is carried out under both local anesthesia and under general anesthesia. Approximately 5 days after the operation, a special bandage of the compression type should be worn. The patient is finally rehabilitated within a few weeks after this surgical intervention, usually within 14 days. Also the advantage of this method is the absence of visible scars, in contrast to the open braces.
- Hardware facelift
One of the non-surgical methods is hardware facelift. With such a facelift, an invasion is not performed, but scientists' developments are used in the form of apparatus that emits high-frequency radio waves. This technique is called "Thermage" and is absolutely painless. The device for this method of suspenders is equipped with various nozzles that allow you to lift not only the face, but also other parts of the body with different thickness of skin.
Hardware facelift is characterized by the thermal impact of radio frequencies on the facial tissues. They penetrate the skin a maximum of 0.5 cm, not bringing discomfort to the patient. With this suspender, only a change in the temperature effect on the face is felt. The connective fibers are compressed and compacted, which shows an almost instantaneous effect in the form of the absence of wrinkles, furrows, folds and tangles.
- Facelifting with filaments
The essence of the injection of threads is that they have on the surface incisions and knots, through which fix the tissues of the face and create a small skeleton under the skin. Thanks to them, the skin of the patient is smoothed and becomes even, the streaks and wrinkles disappear.
Facelifting with threads of aptos is a rather painful procedure. The procedure lasts about half an hour. For the operation, local anesthesia is used. Anesthesia is injected into the areas where threads are supposed to be injected. For injection of threads a small incision or puncture of the skin is made.
This lift is shown to patients from 30-35 years old. This procedure has a result comparable to the effect of a plastic surgery. Rehabilitation occurs mostly in 2 weeks, occasionally it takes 4 weeks to recover. The period depends on the individual characteristics of the patient, the adequacy of the post-procedural care, the quality of the doctor's work and the threads that were used in the procedure. After the brach, the use of pain medication is possible.
- Laser facelift
For laser facelifting, a focused light stream is used, which allows a tightening in the most inaccessible areas. This lifting refers to the methods of non-surgical facelift and allows you to tighten the skin of the face and neck without invasive interference. With laser facelift:
- The depth to which the laser beam penetrates during processing is kept under control;
- at the same time, the skin condition is improved due to the effect on collagen;
- there are no incisions that lead to scars and scars, do not need to use anesthesia;
- the procedure is quite fast;
- rehabilitation is faster than with other methods.
There are some complications, such as:
- swelling of the face (soon after the procedure disappears);
- pigmentation in affected areas (to avoid hyperpigmentation, direct exposure to sunlight on the skin of the face should be avoided for 6 months).
There are also contraindications:
- pimples, blackheads;
- sensitive skin;
- dark skin;
- dermatological infectious diseases.
- Short-face facelift
With short-face facelift, also called "S-lifting", the deep structures of the facial tissues are surgically treated, thus leading to the maximum degree of skin rejuvenation. For this, the skin is cut in the area near the ear, in connection with which the scars after the operation are almost invisible. The effect of this procedure is sufficiently long, since the fixation of deep structures of the facial tissues is made.
Before the operation, anesthesia is used. Next, cuts are made (in male patients in front of the ear, female behind the goat.) Soft tissues are then fixed, seams are placed on the tissue in the zone of the cheekbones, after which additional intradermal sutures are applied, which are removed at least one week after the procedure.
With a short-face face lift:
- the smallest incision of the skin is made;
- facial tissues are fixed in a strictly vertical fashion, which avoids the effect of stretched skin and maintain this effect for a long time;
- intermittent intervention, sparing local anesthesia and intravenous sedation, invasiveness is thus minimal;
- the muscular aponeurotic system is fixed in this operation, which gives a long-lasting result;
- the possibility of damage to the facial nerve is minimal, there are rarely complications, in particular in the form of hair loss;
- fast rehabilitation.
Among the shortcomings can be called such:
- often there is a different degree of discomfort in the ears after facelifting of short-bladed type
- the maximum effect is achieved by lifting the upper two thirds of the face (upper and middle), to tighten the lower third should resort to a combination of procedures
Short-face lifting is shown at the age of 40-50 years and is combined with other types of suspenders and plastics.
- Vector facelift (bioarmifting)
Vector facelift is also called bio-reinforcement. This procedure is carried out at the age of the patient from 30 to 55 years.
Invasively, under the skin of the face are injected gels that have in the composition of hyaluronic acid. Thus, a subcutaneous skeleton is created that resembles a natural skeleton made of collagen fibers. The introduction of the gel promotes the design of a new frame, which helps to recover its own.
This procedure has many advantages:
- simultaneously with the skin tightening, the processes of collagen production and biorevitalization are started due to the successive destruction of hyaluron, the gel, after administration, gradually dissolves and resolves;
- The created skeleton promotes support of soft fabrics of the face and does not allow them to sag in the further;
- The effect of tightening the skin of the face is achieved, as the skin contracts in the direction from the edge to the center;
- The skin of the face becomes denser and becomes more elastic and elastic;
- the appearance of the skin is also better, the face acquires a clear shape, wrinkles disappear;
- Do not need additional care after the procedure, since there is no rehabilitation as such;
- after the first procedure, the effect becomes noticeable, within 2 months after the vector lift, the result is noticeably increased.
SMAS-lifting consists in a tightening of the muscular-aponeurotic system, which consists of a connective tissue. This type of lifting is in addition to other types of facelifts. With this intervention, the incisions are made in the temporal region above the line of hair growth, after which the SMAS rises, the excess tissue is cut off and everything is fixed. Most often, the SMAS-lifting is appointed after 45 years.
- Circular facelift
Circular facelifting (rhytidectomy) is the most traditional procedure that is performed under general anesthesia, making a cut along the hair growth line in front of the ears and behind them. The skin is tightened by the doctor, the superfluous parts of the tissues and skin are removed, after which the seams are superimposed. They are eliminated 2 weeks after the operation.
Postoperative effect of facial rejuvenation for 10 years.
- Acupuncture facelift
Acupuncture facelift technique of facelift based on ancient Eastern techniques of acupuncture. Needles affect the active biological points of the face. Acupuncture is combined with massage of active points and other physiological procedures.
In addition to the anti-aging effect, there is normalization of blood circulation and lymph flow through the body, which also causes a tarnishing of the skin color and the appearance of wrinkles and contusions on the face.
Individual scheme is made by a specialist for a particular patient. Points that are subjected to acupuncture are located on the face, ears and other parts of the body. Needles contribute to the reaction of tissues, which helps in the production of collagen and elastin and in the activation of vascular responses.
The acupuncture session is held for about an hour. The patient is positioned on the couch while the specialist pierces the skin with needles. Needles are always sterile and disposable, the used material is disposed of.
Experts for maximum effect are advised to undergo a course of several sessions, from 5 to 10 procedures followed by supporting sessions once a month. The scheme of therapy is appointed individually, as a rule, it is carried out 3 times a week
- Total facelift
Total facelift is a set of different braces. As a rule, the braces of all parts of the face of the upper, middle and lower thirds are combined. The procedures are carried out by endoscopic and open methods, depending on the individual characteristics of the patients.
This method shows the maximum effect, which is observed due to the combination of different techniques and methods in one particular patient. This lifting is permanent.
- Charging for the face (facelifting yourself)
There are development exercises, facelifting in the conduct of which occurs without operations.
It is necessary to distinguish facelift from Galina Dubinina. This non-operational facelift is an author's face lift system that combines the exercises developed by the author, as well as the already existing elements of yoga, bodyflex and fitbuilding.
The methodology of Galina Dubinina is multidirectional. Facelifting is carried out with the help of:
- gymnastics for eyes by a special technique;
- work on problem areas of the neck and face;
- fast charging;
- various manipulations aimed at working on the neck and face and intended for execution in the morning and evening;
- bodyflex exercises for skin;
- massage stimulation of bioenergetic skin areas;
- Procedures developed for male facelifting.
These procedures are divided into several courses.
Among the positive characteristics of this technique of non-surgical facelift, the following can be distinguished:
- with sequential execution of the procedures, there is an effect comparable to the result after the facelift surgery, a rejuvenating effect, the disappearance of wrinkles and folds, the alignment of the skin;
- after performing all the manipulations, the face becomes more fresh, there is a significant improvement in the skin condition;
- due to the fact that the author uses the elements of respiratory gymnastics Bodyflex, improves the state of the body systems and the overall well-being of the patient;
- There are no indications, including age and the presence of a disease in the patient's anamnesis;
- Excludes any complications that occur after surgery.
Areas of facelifting
The face is visually divided into three parts. Facelifting can occur in:
- the upper third (this type includes facelift for the eyes, so-called temporal facelift, frontlifting tightening of the forehead and eyebrows skin);
- middle third (facelift nasolabial folds, facelift cheeks);
- the lower third (facelifting of the lips, chin, also this category includes facelift for the neck).