Facial cleansing with demodicosis
Cosmetic care for the body is positive in any case. He has his own therapeutic effect and on the process of the fastest recovery of the skin with the violation in question. Cleansing the face with demodicosis is carried out twice a day. In this case, the procedure should be performed only by a qualified cosmetologist. Self-cleaning or a procedure performed by an amateur can only worsen the clinical picture. An unprofessional person can aggravate the situation by spreading the infection across the entire area of the treated area.
The very same procedure is aimed at cleaning the skin, removing from it the result of the vital activity of the parasite, an excessive amount of sebum and the product of sweat glands. In this procedure, PH neutral chemical compounds that do not have fading characteristics are mainly used.
A little less often, but a person with this pathology can be found on a deep face peeling. Such cleaning is carried out by special medicinal scrubs, enzymes or special chemicals. The procedure should be carried out only on the basis of the beauty salon.
To moisturize the layer of the epidermis, cosmetologists use hyaluronic acid or urea-based drugs.
When treating the disease, use alginate masks, which basically have alginic acid, without other additional additives. This procedure should be carried out only in the walls of the beauty salon.
And as it is possible to pass other physiotherapeutic measures:
- Cryomassage - procedures using cold.
- Ozone therapy is a modern physiotherapeutic method of treatment, which is carried out due to the application of the ozone-oxygen mixture.
- Mesotherapy - subcutaneous or less deep - intradermal administration of active components of medicinal products and vitaminized complexes.
During the treatment period it is necessary to refrain from using cosmetic products: tonal creams, powders, shadows and the like. Since it is an excellent nutrient medium for the development of subcutaneous mites. And after the termination of therapy it will be necessary to get rid of all cosmetics, replacing it with a new one, since in old copies there are larvae of demodex, which is the source of disease return.
Do not self-squeeze inflamed pimples, such a desire to get rid of the problem as soon as possible, will only prolong the course of therapy. You should not smoke and you should avoid smoke-filled premises.
Treatment of demodectic skin
A person who faces this problem faces a dilemma as to get rid of discomfort, but to engage in an independent diagnosis and treatment should not be. Primarily it is necessary to make an appointment with a doctor - oculist. Only a specialist is able to correctly determine the disease, find the source of the pathology and paint an adequate effective treatment of facial skin demodectic.
One of the items of therapy is drug treatment of the disease.
- In the protocol of therapy, drugs that increase the immune status of the patient are administered: immunal, thymogen, viferon, lokferon, bronchomunal and others.
A drug that stimulates the process of immune immunization is prescribed by a doctor, both in the form of tablets, and with a solution.
For adults, the drug is administered 20 drops three times a day, after diluting it in a small amount of water. When clinically necessary, the amount of drug administered can be increased to 40 drops, but after relief of the severity of the disease, the dosage is reduced to 20 drops and is taken at the recommended frequency.
For small patients, the dosage of the medication varies with age:
- from one to six years - 5 to 10 drops three times a day.
- from six to 12 years - 10 to 15 drops three times throughout the day.
Duration of treatment from one week to eight.
This drug is contraindicated if there is a history of a patient with tuberculosis, multiple sclerosis, leukemia, allergic reactions to the constituents of the medication.
- Appointed as drugs that normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract: polyphepanum, bimeral, hilak forte, lactonorm, dehistal forte, trimedate and others.
Probiotic hilak forte is injected into the patient's body in conjunction with food or before a meal. Before taking the drug dilute with a sufficient amount of liquid (except milk).
The medicine is taken three times throughout the day in a dosage:
- - Adult patients and adolescents over 12 years - 40 - 60 drops. - Children from two to 12 years - 20 to 40 drops of the drug. - Babies from birth to two years - for 15 - 30 drops.
If the condition is somewhat stabilized, the dosage should be halved. Contraindication to the use of the drug is the individual intolerance of the components of hilak forte.
- Antiparasitic medicines: tinidazole, basimix, trichosept, metronidazole, metroxane, trichopolum, metroseptol and others.
Metronidazole is taken orally directly with or after a meal. The tablet is not chewed. Adult patients and adolescents who are already 12 years of age, the drug is prescribed in a dosage of 0.25-0.5 g three times a day for seven to ten days. To children from two to 12 - to 7.5 mg per kilogram of the weight of a small patient, separated by three daily doses.
The maximum permissible daily dosage for adults is 4 g.
The facts that do not allow the use of this drug include an increased individual sensitivity to the components of the medicine, as well as if the patient has a history of leukopenia, a propensity for epilepsy, severe hepatic insufficiency, nitroimidazole, the first trimester of pregnancy, lactation, age of 2 years.
- Antiseptic ointments from demodicosis : ichthyol, yellow mercury, sulfuric.
Ointment is used only externally in a small layer. The lubricated area is covered with gauze. The procedure is repeated two to three times throughout the day.
Contraindication to the use of this ointment is the individual intolerance of the components of the drug.
- Medicinal antiparasitic drug permethrin, aversect.
Ointment is applied to the affected area two to three times a day. Duration of treatment is up to five weeks.
- Cream-gel "Dexodem Fito" - therapy of demodexis lesions of the eyelids.
Before applying the medicinal product, the skin of the face should first be thoroughly washed, after which the preparation should be applied with a thin layer. For the duration of treatment it is necessary to use only disposable towels to prevent re-infection. The procedure is carried out twice a day (in the morning and in the evening). The only thing, it should be clarified that the duration of treatment is at least one and a half months.
Sequence of the procedure:
- Wadded or gauze swab dipped in any alcohol tincture, we spend on a tightly closed eyelid. The procedure is repeated after a quarter of an hour. This method allows you to more efficiently remove the products of the vital activity of the parasite. The procedure should be done carefully, so that the liquid does not get into the eyes.
- Only after such treatment it is possible to apply a medicinal cream-gel. The eyes are tightly covered again and a medicine is applied with a cotton swab.
- With a deep lesion of the epidermis, a dermatologist or dermatocosmetologist can appoint a special ethereal chattle that is ordered and prepared in specialized pharmacies. Even a slow application of the drug is enough to get rid of the tick.
Other methods used in the treatment of facial demodectomy are:
- Electrophoresis - physiotherapeutic methods of treatment, the essence of which is the introduction of a drug into the body with the help of a weak electric current. Shows good therapeutic results.
- Microdermabrasion is a mechanical peeling or micro-grinding of the skin, which involves the removal of the upper microlayer of the skin, in which, predominantly, the demodectic mite settles.
- The method of laser coagulation is similar to the previous one, only grinding occurs with the use of a laser.
- It is necessary to draw the attention of the attending physician to adjusting the diet and introducing a corrective diet.
Masks for face with demodicosis
There are numerous alternative drugs, the use of which allows you to get rid of the problem, using face masks for demodicosis.
- The parasite under consideration does not tolerate an acidic environment that blocks its access to food. Therefore, almost all fruit and berry masks that have natural acid, are effective in fighting this insect. It should only be taken into account that if the patient's skin is of a fatty type, then no additional additives are required, and if dry, then it is necessary to introduce an egg yolk into the fruit pulp to prevent a strong drying of the skin.
- To soothe skin irritation, you can use compresses made of gauze soaked with decoctions of medicinal herbs: sage, apothecary chamomile, string, oak bark, calendula and others.
- You can use a mask of two parts of sour apple and one piece of horseradish. Products grind and apply to cleansed face. It is necessary to withstand 15 minutes. If baking too much, you can remove it before the due date. After cleansing procedure, rub the face with milk whey, and apply a disinfectant - Lassar paste - from above.
But home masks should not be the only way to treat a disease, it should be mandatory to consult a dermatologist who will prescribe the basic treatment.
- When treating the disease, clay masks are also used. The therapeutic blue clay is taken in the amount of one tablespoon and diluted with a small amount of pure water until the pasty state. Here you can add a teaspoon of 5% natural apple cider vinegar. All the mix well.
Substance is applied a small layer on the face, without touching the lips and eyes. Mask hold for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. During the procedure, the clay on the face will dry, so it is advisable not to talk or use facial expressions during this period.
Instead of vinegar, you can add to the clay a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide or three to five drops of iodine. The procedure is the same as described above.
Similarly, yellow clay works.
- You can try using another composition: take in equal proportions olive oil and pounded garlic. "Medication" should be applied to damaged areas. The procedure is better to lie down. Top cover with food film. Soak for 25 to 40 minutes and rinse with warm water. Apply a moisturizer on top. If you conduct the procedure yourself, it's worth asking for help.
High efficiency shows an ointment, prepared on the basis of a small amount of Vaseline and a couple of crushed trichopolum tablets. This composition is carefully lubricated by the affected eyelids (they process the lower and upper eyelids). Ointment is typed on a stick, lubricate the skin. It is necessary to watch, that the structure has not got to eyes.
- In the role of the basis for the therapeutic mask can act and laundry soap (better tar). Spoon it on a grater and mix in a little water. In the role of additional input substances can come out: a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil or hydrogen peroxide, three to four drops of iodine. The solution is applied only to the affected areas, when the patient lies. Top of the "medicine" is a polyethylene film. After the procedure, the composition is washed off with warm water.
- A napkin, saturated with tomato juice, can serve as a compress. Such procedures during the day are carried out to twenty, 15 minutes each.
- Aloe vera juice, diluted 1: 1 with water, is also effective. Fluid soak gauze and put on face for a quarter of an hour. Mask should be done daily. The course of treatment - 25 procedures.
Nutrition for demodectic face
Not the last place in the therapy is nutrition with demodicosis of the face. Correctly composed mode of input of useful products can significantly reduce the parasite's potential for reproduction and further life.
After diagnosing the disease, the patient should be excluded from his diet:
- Smoked and fatty foods.
- Sweets and any products with a high content of glucose.
- Spicy condiments.
- Minimize the intake of salt.
- It should be ensured that as little glucose as possible is fed to the patient's table, which is the food for the parasite.
These products can lead to irritation of the mucous membrane of the digestive organs, which only activates the inflammatory process.
In this case, the basis of the menu should be composed of such foods:
- Varied vegetables. Fiber helps to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract from food residues.
- Fruits that have a sour taste.
- Fermented milk products: kefir, ayran, cottage cheese, yogurt, fermented baked milk, yoghurt.
- Cereals: whole grain bread and various cereals: millet, buckwheat, pearl barley, oatmeal.
- It is necessary to increase the amount of liquids drunk per day: juices, milk, teas, compotes, mineral water.
This nutrition helps to cleanse the body of toxins and harmful substances, which makes it possible to stimulate the immune system of the patient, causing his body to intensify the invasion response. Such nutrition introduces an imbalance in the vital activity of a demodekoz insect. Not getting enough nutrition subcutaneous mite dies, which leads to a speedy recovery.
Diet in case of demodectic face
The diet for demodicosis of the face plays not the last, but, perhaps, even one of the main ones, the role in the therapeutic treatment of the disease in question. Physicians have long established that malnutrition, the predominance of certain foods in the diet, is one of the factors that can become a catalyst in the process of awakening and rapid reproduction of subcutaneous mites.
Those people who have already had to deal with the pathology in question are well aware of the value of the diet and the limitations that it introduces to the patient's diet. Dietary nutrition makes it possible to improve digestion and cleanse the body, which invariably affects the growth of protective forces and the ability of the body to combat invasive lesions.
At the time of treatment should refuse to accept such foods:
- Smoked and fried dishes.
- Those that contain a large amount of sugar and salt.
- Sour cream, hard cheese, rennet cheese.
- Foods that contain a large number of animal fats.
- Weak and strong alcoholic drinks.
- Beer and confectionery yeast.
- Soy sauce.
- Citrus fruits: pamela, mandarins, oranges, grapefruits, svitti, lemons and other similar fruits are strong allergens.
- From vegetables: aubergines, tomatoes, avocado.
- A number of legumes, including capsicum.
- From fruits - sweet fruits: bananas, figs, grapes, melon, apricot, red plums, raisins.
- To exclude from a food strongly strong spicy products.
- Do not allow very hot dishes.
- Honey and products of beekeeping.
Products that must be present in the patient's diet:
- It is necessary to increase the volume of consumed vegetables (white potatoes, cabbage, carrots) and sour fruits. These foods are rich in plant fiber, which helps to normalize the digestion and purification of the body.
- It is necessary to increase the amount of consumed liquid: soups, soft drinks, fresh, compotes, juices.
- Bread is coarse.
- Nuts: almonds, peanuts.
- Drinks without caffeine.
- All kinds of greens.
- Dairy-free cheese.
- Grain cereals: oatmeal, buckwheat, wheat, pearl barley, rice.
- Sour milk products and milk.
The approach to solving the problem should be comprehensive and on a par with medical, physiotherapeutic and cosmetological treatment, the patient should receive a full, but dietary diet rich in plant fiber, micro- and macro elements, vitamins, so necessary for normal functioning. It is the adherence to all nutritional recommendations that allows to accelerate recovery and reduce the risk of re-infection to a minimum. Against the background of such a diet, the general condition of the human body improves, which is important for maintaining physical and emotional health.