Special diets for varicose veins
According to the famous in India, Dr. H.K. Bahru, before starting the primary treatment of varicose veins, the patient should prepare and go through a special post restricting food intake. During the fast, you can use mostly freshly squeezed juices, for 4-5 days. This post was named "juice."
Juice post in indian
You can see the intake of fresh fruit juices. In this case, fruit diets should be longer and be 7-8 days.
After the fast comes to an end, you should gradually return to the reception of a balanced nutrition. The focus should be on cereals, seeds and nuts. Eat more raw vegetables and fresh fruits.
It should be strictly limited, and it is better to completely eliminate the use of the following products:
- Spices, seasonings.
- Strong black tea.
- Coffee and coffee drinks.
- All products from flour of the highest grade.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Juice or fruit discharge to your body is well repeated every month for 2-3 days.
Dietitians have developed a very effective program that allows you to daily saturate the body with all the necessary nutrients. The essence of the program is that food should be eaten in 5 basic colors:
- Blue, for example, eggplants.
- Green - cucumber, sweet pepper, pea pods.
- Red - tomatoes, berries, apples.
- Orange - citrus fruits, pumpkin.
- Yellow - bananas, apples.
Such a simple, seemingly approach allows you to properly balance all the necessary nutrients for proper nutrition.
In addition to the multi-colored diet, foods with high content of magnesium and potassium salts should be constantly included in food. For people with a diagnosis of varicose veins: treatment is not possible fully without these trace elements.
They are more than contained in:
- Wheat bran.
- Rose hips fruits.
- Raspberry berries, cloudberries.
- Citrus fruits.
- Various cereals.
- Black and red currants.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Sea cabbage.
However, it is worth hard to remember, use at night, these invaluably useful products, in any case impossible. The last portion of food should be taken no later than 3-4 hours before bedtime.
Suffering from varicose veins should also be excluded from their diet whole milk. There are already scientifically confirmed data proving that cow's milk leads to compaction of the wall of blood vessels, which makes it hard and not elastic.
, , 
Some gastronomic subtleties
- Perfectly strengthens the walls of blood vessels, light salads from fresh vegetables, dressed with any vegetable oil. To benefit was obvious, salads must be consumed every day.
- You should always remember that it is better to eat than to eat. Therefore, you need to finish the meal with a slight feeling of hunger.
- When cooking, consider the compatibility of the products. So milk and its derivatives are not compatible with fish and poultry meat, fruit and legumes. Also poorly combined peas with mushrooms, and melon with honey.
- Before you start the main dishes you should drink half a glass of water at room temperature in order to form a certain amount in the stomach that does not allow to contain more food than necessary.
- Green tea is very useful for people with varicose veins. This valuable drink is good to use throughout the day. Green tea helps to thin the blood, which in turn helps to relieve blood vessels from unnecessary stress.
- The raw materials for making tea can be fresh currant leaves, preferably black. From the berries of the same shrub it is good to prepare healthy jelly and jellies, jams and fruit drinks, which need to be entered into the daily menu.
- Okroshka and green cabbage cooked in sorrel or spinach are considered indispensable first courses on hot summer days. Unlike fatty meat broths, these dishes do not destroy the walls of blood vessels and do not adversely affect their valves.
- Beef liver, rich in vitamins and many nutrients is very useful not only for those who suffer from varicose veins, but also for all people who care about the nutritional value of their food.
- Your vessels will be grateful to you if you treat yourself to seafood. Copper, which is abundantly contained in all seafood, is vital for our body to participate in the synthesis of protein. And protein is strong and elastic vessels.
- If you are sweet, then you should replace the chocolate and its products with nuts and any jam.
- The predominant number of dishes on your table should be porridge. Any grain is an invaluable source of vitamins, fiber and trace elements. For example, rice, contributes to the removal of excess salt, and millet removes fat. Semolina stimulates metabolic processes, and buckwheat is involved in the regulation of the formation of blood cells.
- For varicose veins, rye porridge with honey is very useful. The combination of rye cereals and honey activates the body's defenses, which is why it is recommended for patients who have undergone surgery to remove problem veins.
Proper nutrition for varicose veins
It has long been established by the fact that most of the problems with human health are associated with improper diet and eating not very healthy foods. Our body is clogged with decay products, trapped in the digestive system with food. Some substances are simply unable to be absorbed by our body because of what is happening its gradual poisoning, the deposition of unnecessary substance in all reserve depots.
Reserve depots in the body serve as a kind of storerooms, where nutrients should be stored, which the body will use in the event of an emergency. Place of nutrients in the storerooms of the body are slags.
With the onset of illness or stressful situations, the body simply has nothing to use. Hence, all the negative processes that lead to complex diseases, including varicose veins, develop.
Proper nutrition should not be confused with fashionable diets and with diets in general. Eating right means eating foods that combine well with each other, complement the beneficial effects of each other or help to better assimilate all the beneficial substances contained in consumed foods during digestion.
In order to understand how to eat for you, you just need to visit a dietitian. Go through all the proposed examinations and follow all appointments, which the doctor will select specifically for the requirements of your body, taking into account the calories you need.
With proper nutrition, it is understood that the daily intake of a certain amount of all the necessary vitamins, trace elements and macronutrients in the body. They should do exactly as much as a certain organism needs, taking into account its age, employment and lifestyle, no more, no less.
In connection with this fact, food should be eaten daily with fresh fruits and vegetables, it is desirable that they constitute a large part of the daily diet. In those cases when the consumption of fruits and vegetables is impossible, they are replaced by full-fledged complex vitamin preparations that can be purchased at any pharmacy.
As mentioned above, slags are a great danger, which over time are formed in the gastrointestinal tract, and are also deposited in all reserve depot of the body, including in blood vessels. To reduce the content of toxins, it is necessary to periodically “clean” the body.
Removing toxins is facilitated by fasting days, which are well conducted weekly, for example, every Wednesday and Friday. These days you should limit yourself to food intake as much as possible. The focus is only on drinking. As a drink, it is advisable to use clean water, in an amount of 2 liters per day.
After the end of the fasting day, you need to restrain yourself about overeating in the following days, so as not to minimize all efforts to clean the body of toxins.
Healthy eating is not possible without strict food intake. Even the most compatible and beneficial products will not benefit the body, if they are taken randomly and in large quantities, or only once a day and then at night.
Many modern sources indicate the most optimal number of meals, equal to 5 small portions per day. This food is called fractional. With this approach, frequent consumption of food in small portions contributes to the rapid and complete assimilation of all the nutrients received. Between meals, the stomach is completely released, and the intestine already completes the digestive process of the previous portion. In this case, slagging does not occur, because undigested substances are not deposited but immediately enter the large intestine and are removed as soon as possible.
So. Fractional nutrition, 5 times a day, in small portions, contributes to the rapid and complete assimilation of food and prevents the accumulation of toxins in the body.
In any case, whatever the number of meals per day you choose, you should always limit yourself to eating fatty, fried, smoked, canned, spicy and salty foods. Cooked, stewed and steamed dishes are the most preferred cooking options.
When preparing products for long-term storage, you should choose a drying method, if possible. Dried products retain the highest content of all nutrients.
If you have noticed the first "spider veins" in your home, immediately enter into the daily diet all possible types of cheese. Brynza is considered the most valuable, but ordinary processed cheese plays a big role in the benefit of the vessels.
Completeness - not the best companion in life. This is especially well known to people who are predisposed to being overweight. Varicose veins without fail accompany everyone who has a weight above the norm by more than 7-10 kg. Obese people are contraindicated in the use of flour products, including bread. The maximum allowable daily bread rate is 3 slices. It is impossible to refuse bread completely, because it is the only source of alkaline substances, which neutralize the excess acids formed during digestion.
Many medical experts consider one of the reasons for the development of varicose veins - salt abuse. The high salt content in the body provokes disturbances in the state and functionality of all blood vessels.
Treatment of varicose veins by fasting
Immediately it should be noted that this method of treatment is not suitable for everyone. Even those who have no contraindications to therapeutic starvation, it is worth going through the preparatory stage before starving.
Fasting, with varicose veins, will not be beneficial if it is used as an independent and only method of treatment. It is good only as a supplement to the main medical treatment.
In the process of healing and proper fasting, healing processes are accelerated. However, for this, we recall once again, it is necessary to strictly follow all the recommendations of the doctor, without any initiative.
Before you start fasting, you should definitely consult your doctor, pass all necessary examinations and only after that you will be assigned a suitable fasting program.
Doctors recommend starting fasting therapy at the beginning of autumn. During the summer period, the body is saturated with all the necessary substances and during fasting there will not be a strong blow to the basic vital functions.
The periods of therapeutic fasting last for 3 days, after which a break is taken. As a rule, therapeutic fasting is carried out 1 time in 7-10 days.