Properties of aluminum
- Aluminum controls the process of producing skin epithelium, and also participates in the formation of bone tissue. But not only bone, but also muscular, and connective tissue, because aluminum is present in virtually all cells of the body.
- A lot of aluminum is formed in the lungs, as well as in bones, brain, epithelium and especially in the liver.
- Aluminum can not stay long in the body, especially if its doses are small. Aluminum can be excreted from the body with the products of disintegration - urine, then, feces, even with air during exhalation.
- Aluminum helps the stomach digest food, as it improves the ability of gastric juice to break down food.
- Aluminum is good for the thyroid gland, as it activates its work.
- Aluminum improves the ability of bones and connective tissue to regenerate and develop, strengthens bone tissue.
- Aluminum has the property to improve the perception of the body's phosphate complexes and protein foods, so it should be taken during protein diets.
Incompatibility of aluminum
Along with aluminum, some trace elements can not be taken: magnesium, calcium, iron, ascorbic acid, and vitamin B6. Aluminum has the property of inhibiting the digestibility of these vitamins, not allowing them to be absorbed into the intestines.
Daily need for aluminum
It is a dose of 30 to 50 mg per day.
What products can I get aluminum from?
A lot of plant food is a lot of aluminum. The plants contain up to 100 times more aluminum than in food of animal origin. Aluminum can be taken from fruits, berries, bread, good purified drinking water. And in which aluminum products are the most?
- This oatmeal cooked on water - 1970 mcg aluminum
- These are wheat grains (not processed) - 1445-1570 μg of aluminum
- This pea is 1180 μg of aluminum
- This rice is 912 μg of aluminum
- This potato is 860 μg of aluminum
- This avocado is 815 μg of aluminum
- This eggplant and artichoke - 815 mkg of aluminum
Overabundance of aluminum
Symptoms of surplus aluminum are as follows.
- Cough (in most cases dry)
- Poor appetite
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- Unmotivated irritability, nervousness
- Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
- Kidney disorders
- Low hemoglobin in the blood and a small amount of red blood cells
- The violation of the exchange of trace elements, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, copper (you can learn by laboratory tests)
The reasons for the surplus aluminum
A person may have an overabundance of aluminum in the blood, if he consumes a lot of canned food, prepares food in aluminum pots, drinks bad water (for example, from a water pipe, without a filter).
The reason for the overabundance of aluminum can also be the situation when the patient is in a bad environment, if the house has polluted air (not for a long time), if the person works in hazardous production.
If the daily dose of aluminum is equal to or exceeds 50 mg, there may be an overabundance in the body. This should not be allowed in any case.