When we decide on some kind of radical action, we always expect a solution to our problem from him. Still, I want to understand that I had to endure for good reason.
Alas, to see immediately what the final result of such a procedure as hair transplantation will be, is simply impossible, because the hair begins to grow no earlier than 3 months later. But to see how after hair transplant hair fall out it is possible already during these three months.
It should be understood that changing hair is a natural physiological process, and you do not need to be afraid of it. In place of the dropped hair, then a new one appears, and it will be no worse than the previous one. So it can fall out like those hairs that have not caught on, as well as individual specimens from follicular associations, for which it is time to change.
Another thing is that along with the injected hair, those who stayed in their place can fall out. The cause of their loss may be damage to the bulb or disruption of nutrition of tissues in the area of hair growth due to damage to nerves and vessels during surgery.
Drop can also be intact hairs that are sensitive to dihydrotetosterone, which simply did not fall before the operation, and those that simply lose less nutrients next to strong hair transplanted. Such a phenomenon as the fallout after the procedure of own weak hair doctors call shock (Hairloss shoсk).
If you do not take measures to normalize the hormonal background, the situation is as follows: the hardened strong hair from the back of the head and the side parts of the head remain in place, and the remaining relatives on the forehead and the vertex continue to fall asleep. It is clear that all this is reflected in the density of the head of hear and on the appearance of the hairstyle. For example, a hairless rim or gash may form, which requires a repeated operation to fill the "void" formed. But it is also clear that soon there will be nothing to patch up such shortcomings.
Another unpleasant moment - a scar strip operations hair transplant. First, it is quite painful, which makes it difficult to care procedures. Secondly, it remains noticeable even after a time, because the skin on the head stretches, stretching and the scar in place of the seam. Even a 10-centimeter strip is not so easy to disguise, not to mention a scar of 20-25 cm in length.
The presence of a scar makes it impossible for a short haircut, because in this case it looks like something unnatural. In order not to limit yourself in choosing hairstyles, you need to think about the consequences of different methods in advance. After a seamless and non-surgical hair transplant, for example, such problems do not arise.
Complications after a hair transplant surgery
The possibility of various complications, of course, depends on the type of operation and the transplant used, the professionalism of the doctor, the care of the head and hair after the procedure, the characteristics of the organism, the concomitant diseases. Thus, hair transplantation is always a certain risk, which can be reduced responsibly by choosing the type of intervention and the specialist doctor who will perform the operation. In pursuit of beautiful hair, you should not withhold the existing diseases, so that the procedure is not thrown out in the wind with money in combination with the received health problems.
What dangers can await patients who took a decisive step towards restoring the image of a person with a luxurious hairdress with the help of a rare and relatively inexpensive operation of implanting artificial hair:
- very frequent allergic reactions to biofibers, which are manifested in the form of severe itching and rashes on the skin,
- increased sweating in people prone to hyperhidrosis,
- activation of the immune system and exacerbation of skin diseases when introducing artificial components into the body,
- loss of transplanted hair due to rejection of their body,
- suppuration of wounds in the transplant zone (the immune system perceives artificial hair as a splinter, so the "hordes" of leukocytes are sent to the area of hair introduction)
- deterioration of the state of artificial hair, they begin to look not well-groomed, which over time makes the hairstyle sloppy.
Yes, this operation allows you to save money, getting the same result as when transplanting your hair, but in time it may turn out that the procedure only worsened the situation and the person actually paid for the disappointment. The transplantation of artificial hair - this must be the last thing that a person could still decide in a state of despair. The risk of failure in this situation is very high.
Now let's return to more common operations of hair transplantation (autotransplantation) by various methods. As for seamless and non-surgical techniques, there are several possible types of complications:
- discomfort in the field of the procedure is possible only in the first day after the operation, there should be no pain, but in order to remove discomfort the doctor may advise taking an anesthetic drug,
- the itching of the head at the site of the transplanted hair, in the absence of other symptoms of allergy, becomes an indicator of the healing of the microarrays, it can last up to 10 days, during which it is better not to exercise physical effects on the skin, i.e. It is not recommended to scratch your head,
- swelling of the face and a violation of the sensitivity of the scalp in the first time after surgery, which is considered an option for the normal reaction of the body to interfere with his work,
- the appearance in the area of hair transplantation of small bloody discharge from the microranuncles, which usually disappear within the first week,
- bleeding (this complication is extremely rare and requires specialist intervention),
- the formation of a small, painless compaction filled with serous fluid (seroma) near the implanted skin graft, which is generally considered to be harmless, but it is still necessary to remove the liquid outpatiently and apply a pressure bandage for a couple of days,
- the appearance of bruising as a consequence of hemorrhages on the skin (small bruises dissolve on their own, and voluminous require the intervention of a doctor who will help remove the accumulated blood and bandage the bleeding vessel)
- with improper care of the scalp in the first days after transplantation or blemishes of disinfection measures during the preparation and carrying out of the operation it is possible to infect microdamages in the places of seizure and introduction of hair follicles. It is clear that the affected bulbs can simply leave their bed, adversely affecting the final result of transplantation.
Operational strip-techniques can have even more complications that are associated with the surgical part of the procedure:
- When a patch is cut at the occipital and lateral parts of the head with a width of up to 3 cm, the wound edges will need to be pulled together to apply a seam. As a result of strong tension, it is sometimes possible to expect a divergence of the edges of such a wound, which is observed in the first weeks after the intervention. In some cases, even have to resort to repeated suturing.
- If infection can be subjected to small wounds, what can we say about a large wound where a graft for transplant cutting was taken. Causes of infection will be the same as in the case of non-surgical techniques. This will require some treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs and antibiotics.
- Infection of the wound, strong tension of the tissues around it and genetic predisposition can cause the appearance in the field of the operating field of keloid scars, which are formations of connective tissue. Scars are formed after healing of the wound for several months and grow within a couple of years. When their growth stops, you can resort to the removal of these non-aesthetic formations, which can also bring physical discomfort. Until then, you will have to do with the use of corticosteroids and bandages.
- One of the complications of hair transplantation can be expected even during surgery because of incorrect actions of the personnel conducting the procedure. This refers to the marginal necrosis of the flaps removed from the occipital part of the head. It should cause any discoloration of the part of the flap. The part with beginning necrosis of tissues should be excised, it can not be used for transplantation.
We talked about possible complications of the hair transplant procedure, which the patient must be acquainted with in addition to the doctor. The patient has the right to know about all sorts of risks related to his health.
But the fact that such risks exist does not at all mean that complications will necessarily occur. Otherwise, hair transplant operations would not be as popular as we are today. We need to understand that the risk exists even when the road crosses the traffic lights, but this does not limit our movements at the intersection, if there is such a need.
, , , , , , ,