Diagnosis of frigidity
Diagnosis is carried out by a sexologist in the presence of symptoms of the disorder. The doctor conducts an examination to eliminate the causes of the physiological nature. For these purposes it is necessary to address to the gynecologist or the urologist, the psychologist and the endocrinologist. According to medical statistics, about 20% of women are frigid.
To determine the presence of this ailment with the patient, a conversation is conducted, and tests are taken. The doctor checks the condition of the endocrine glands and the functioning of the reproductive organs. Obligatory are the general analysis of blood, and the analysis of urine, which allow to identify the presence of chronic and infectious diseases. In addition, there are special tests to determine the level of sexual arousal or its absence.
Based on the diagnostic results, the treatment is selected. As a rule, therapy is performed for both partners simultaneously. If the disease has physiological causes, the doctor prescribes special physiotherapeutic procedures and medicines. With psychological intimate coldness, the psychologist needs help
How to determine frigidity?
This issue occurs both in men and in women. And this is not surprising, since the mad speed of life, constant congestion, chronic lack of sleep and nervous exhaustion, negatively affect the state of sexual health. It is only the doctor who can determine the sexual disorder. But such symptoms as the lack of desire for intimacy even after prolonged caresses and aversion to sex, should cause concern.
At first, the intimate coldness is partial, that is, the need for sex arises, but rarely. In this case, preliminary caresses cause attraction, but this is not enough for full-fledged proximity. Therefore, a woman (a man) shies away from sex or comes in contact just to satisfy a partner.
Determine the violation can be and by external signs. Many women become acquiescent, irritable, ambitious. That is, ways with which you can accurately diagnose the disorder is not so much. But the most important thing is to determine the true cause of the disease and eliminate it.
Test for frigidity
The test allows you to determine the presence of sexual dysfunction and begin its treatment. There are special tests-questionnaires for men and women that help identify problems in intimate life. Consider the simplest test for women, to pass it you need to answer the following questions:
- Do you have dreams of erotic content, how often?
- Are you aroused from male kisses and caresses?
- Do you have erotic fantasies?
- How do you feel about sentimental films and programs?
If at least one question you have a positive answer, then you can not doubt your normality. A truly cold woman is considered that is completely indifferent to sex, never experienced sexual desire and orgasm. All other types of sexual disorders, that is, hard-to-reach or rare orgasm, are amenable to correction.
For men, there is also a test, with which it is possible to identify insufficient sexual desire and problems with erection. Let's consider the main questions:
- Do you suffer from frequent depression of excitement and sexual desire?
- Are you lacking vitality and energy?
- Have you noticed a decrease in endurance and impotence?
- Have you had any recent fluctuations in weight in the direction of its decrease?
- Do you experience the joy of life?
- Do you often suffer from bad mood and irritability?
- Do you fall asleep immediately after supper?
- Has your work capacity decreased?
- How often (in the last month) do you not achieve the erection necessary for sex?
- How often (in the last month) did you not manage to keep an erection until the end of intimacy?
- How often (in the last month) do not you have an orgasm?
- Do you suffer from an inferiority complex and self-doubt?
- The upcoming intimacy makes you nervous and worried because of a possible failure?
If you have at least two positive answers to questions 1 to 8, then this indicates a decrease in the male sex hormone. Positive answers to questions 9 to 13 indicate serious problems of sexual health and require medical care.