Experts have developed a number of rules, under which green tea will bring maximum benefit. Not all of these rules are scientifically valid, but their validity is proved experimentally.
Correctly cooked green tea will bring a hundred percent benefit - while tea, brewed and consumed with impairments, can be tasteless and even harmful.
Quality "right" green tea has a rich, incomparable taste, without the notorious taste of grass and bitterness. Water for welding should have a temperature of 65-85 °: if the water is colder, the tea will simply not reveal its taste. And if you pour tea leaves with boiling water, then the drink will become bitter and sugary.
The duration of brewing should be on average two minutes.
Having conducted a large number of studies, scientists have identified several fundamental factors for obtaining a quality drink.
- The smaller the size of tea leaves, the less time they need to brew. Large leaf tea should be infused a little longer.
- The best tea is brewed from large leaves. Small leaves are often interrupted along with shoots, branches, etc. The most heterogeneous and substandard mixture is present in tea, packaged in sachets.
- The hotter water for brewing, the faster the leaves will release catechins. At the same time, water of lower temperatures (65-80 °) will make the drink more useful.
- If the tea is brewed for a long time, it will not only become strong: it will increase the level of caffeine, as well as the amount of heavy metals and pesticides.
- Special gourmets prepare tea in such an unusual way: tea leaves are pre-soaked in cool water for about two hours, and only then brewed according to all the rules. The tea prepared in this way becomes especially palatable, and incredibly useful.
- If green tea is prepared competently, then, besides antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, it becomes inherent in the ability to remove the effects of stress, strengthen the heart muscle, prevent cancerous degeneration of cells.
In 2009, scientists examined the condition of the oral cavity in almost a thousand volunteers. The experiment showed that in those people who regularly consumed green tea, the gums were much healthier than those who ignored the use of this drink. Thus, it was found that the use of green tea prevents the development of periodontitis, eliminates bleeding gums and prevents erosion of the mucosa.
Simultaneously with the previous study, the scientists conducted several more. They managed to prove that the constant use of three cups of green tea daily reduces the risk of heart attack by more than 20%.
In addition, Japanese experts confirmed the fact that green tea inhibits age-related changes in the body. Especially it concerns the preservation of brain activity in the elderly and the elderly. Experiments have confirmed: if you drink about five cups of correctly brewed tea a day, then you can not worry about the development of senile dementia.