Information about doctor
Shlomo Konstantini - one of the best neurosurgeons in the world. His specialization is based on the treatment of pathologies of the brain and spinal cord in children and adults. The clinical experience of the professor is more than 35 years. On his account thousands of complex operations that gave a full life at first glance hopelessly sick patients.
For 22 years Konstantini he headed the children's neurosurgical department. It is his name that is associated with pediatric neurosurgery in Israel.
Shlomo Konstantini Leading Lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv and Hebrew Universities in Israel. The doctor, a scientist, is engaged in the search for progressive methods of treatment of anomalies of the brain and spinal cord. He has won numerous prestigious international awards and awards for his contribution to the development of global neurosurgery.
Education and work experience
- Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He received specialization in pediatric and general neurosurgery at the Hadassah Clinic, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He completed an internship in pediatric neurosurgery at the University of New York, USA.
Membership in international organizations
- Founder and Head of the International Society of Neuroendoscopy
- Israeli neurosurgical community
- Vice President of the European Community of Neurosurgeons (EANS)
- European Society of Pediatric Neurosurgeons (ESPN)
- American Neurosurgical Community (AANS)
- American Society for Nervous System Diseases (NTS)
- Chairman of the International Community of Pediatric Neurosurgeons (ISPN)