Information about doctor
The professor Nahlieli specializes in the field of maxillofacial operations and endoscopic surgery of the salivary glands, the need for which can arise from infectious inflammations in the upper jaw or salivary glands, with sialolithiasis or nerve damage to the lips and tongue.
Thanks to many years of experience and high professionalism, he Oded Nahlieli is a sought-after practicing surgeon and authoritative expert in solving problems with the salivary glands.
The doctor Nahlieli received a specialty dentist at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, and residency was held in the field of otolaryngological diseases (in Barzilai MC (Ashkelon, Israel), and in maxillofacial surgery (in the USA).
There are more than 2.5 thousand endoscopic operations on the salivary glands, about three dozen patented techniques and innovative methods of endoscopic procedures used in dentistry and maxillofacial surgery, as well as several dozen scientific articles on this subject.
He speaks Hebrew and English.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Dentistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Residency in Otolaryngology at the Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, Israel
- Additional Residency in Maxillofacial Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Dentists and Jaw Surgeons
- European Surgical Society
- European Association of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Jaw Surgeons