Information about doctor
Gleb Slobodin - A well-known and sought-after Israeli internationally renowned rheumatologist. The experience of continuous clinical activity exceeds thirty years.
He is a clinical expert in the field of rheumatic pathology therapy, and not only Israeli doctors, but also specialists from abroad apply for his authoritative opinion.
The doctor Slobodin deals with the study and treatment of a number of diseases, such as arthritis, arthrosis, myositis, arthropathy, myopathy, as well as systemic autoimmune and inflammatory processes.
Gleb Slobodin received a brilliant education. He has a diploma with honors at the end of the Omsk State Medical Institute, was an intern at the Medical Faculty of the Technion University in Haifa, was a trainee-rheumatologist at major Israeli and American clinics.
Currently Gleb Slobodin holds the title of professor of medicine, is engaged in research activities, is exploring various innovative methods of treating rheumatic pathologies. The doctor pays special attention to conducting clinical and laboratory research in the field of creating and introducing new biological products into clinical practice. The professor describes the results of his works in specialized scientific journals. To date, he has published more than eight dozen of his own articles and materials. He was included in the list of the best specialists in the field of world rheumatology in 2006. He is a member of the Israeli and American Rheumatological Association.
Profile on Researchgate
Education and work experience
- Omsk State Medical Institute, Omsk, Russia
- Internship in the Department of Internal Medicine in the hospital №10, Omsk, Russia
- Residency at the Medical Faculty of the Technion University, Haifa, Israel
- Internship at Bnei Zion Hospital, Haifa, Israel
- Specialization in Rheumatology at the UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Rheumatology
- American Association of Rheumatology