Information about doctor
Israel's leading oncologist specializes in chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Yuliya Grinberg highly qualified doctor and world-class expert. In their work, the most modern methods and technologies are used to treat all types of cancer processes and metastasis.
Grinberg demanded diagnostician. Of particular interest to the doctor is the palliative treatment of malignant tumors. Elimination of painful symptoms in severe cancer patients.
Her work is based on innovative diagnostic tools and technologies. The doctor uses high-precision genetic tests and molecular studies to draw up a chemotherapy plan. This takes into account all possible side effects and complications of therapy.
In addition to successful work in the clinic, the doctor is engaged in research activities. Participant of international seminars and conferences. Lecturer in the largest pharmaceutical companies. On account of Yuliya Grinberg more than 20 scientific papers on oncology, published in various international publications.
Education and work experience
- Received a doctorate degree in medicine at the Medical University of Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- She completed an internship in clinical oncology at the advanced clinics Ichilov and Tel Ha-Shomer, Israel.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association (IMA)
- Israeli Association of Clinical Oncologists and Radiotherapists (ISCORT)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Oncology (ESMO)