Information about doctor
Yeguda Schwarz He is a successful specialist pulmonologist, known both in Israel and beyond. He is in charge of the Pulmonary Center at the Israeli clinic, has a practical forty-year experience. Conducts consultations and observations, prescribes and controls treatment, accepting patients of any age category.
The doctor Schwarz treats and diagnoses all types of pathologies of the lungs and respiratory system, uses advanced and organ-preserving therapeutic techniques. It employs such research techniques: digital fluorography, endobronchial ultrasonography, as well as well-known low-impact procedures - for example, radiation and extracorporeal treatment, etc.
Together with other specialists, the doctor Schwarz developed and tested a computerized navigation system for bronchoscopy, in order to optimize the diagnosis of peripheral pulmonary pathologies.
Yeguda Schwarz - A graduate of the Medical Faculty of the University of Buenos Aires in Argentina. He worked in major clinical centers in Israel and the United States, served as a military doctor and currently plays a leading role in Israeli aviation medicine.
The doctor Schwarz regularly gives lectures to students of higher educational institutions of Israel and the United States, writes scientific monographs and articles. Known for his many reports presented at the world medical congresses and congresses.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Internship at Ichilov Hospital, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Service in the Israel Defense Forces as an aviation medicine doctor
- Postdoctoral studies at the University of Cincinnati, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Pediatric Association
- Israeli pulmonary association
- Israeli Association of Pediatric Pulmonology
- International Association of Invasive Bronchology