Information about doctor
Yakov Cohen - a well-known specialist, representing the field of gynecology, urogynecology and gynecological gynecology, having world renown. Highly qualified in the field of minimally invasive laparoscopic and endoscopic gynecological procedures. He is a doctor of medicine, founder and director of the Center for Gynecology, an advanced member of the Assuta clinic.
Continuous practical experience exceeds 35 years. Yakov Cohen successfully conducted more than one thousand interventions that allowed women to return and preserve reproductive function.
In his practice, the doctor actively applies innovative diagnostic and therapeutic methods, achieving excellent results in getting rid of various gynecological problems. He is an excellent surgeon, practiced on removal of cystic formations, polyps, tumor processes in the uterus, ovaries, vagina, cervix. Qualitatively performs vaginal plasty, cures female infertility.
Yakov Cohen studied and trained in the best British and American clinical centers. He is an honorary member of a number of Israeli and international professional organizations, a sought-after expert in the treatment of reproductive pathologies. Not only colleagues from Israel, but also from other parts of the world turn to him for advice.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Internship in the field of minimally invasive gynecological surgery at the Royal-Free Hospital Medical Center, Hamstead, London, UK
- Advanced training in gynecological endoscopic procedures, Baltimore, USA
- Specialization in carrying out gynecological endoscopic procedures for oncological diseases, San Francisco, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Israeli Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Israeli Infertility Treatment Association
- American Association for Gynecological Laparoscopy
- American Association of Immunology and Reproductive Function
- American Association of Endoscopic Gynecology
- International Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology