Information about doctor
MD Simon Fayer specializes in the surgical treatment of vein thrombosis and peripheral vascular aneurysm, endovascular surgery and vascular microsurgery.
Doctor Fayer received her medical education at the Ben-Gurion University Graduate School of Medicine (Beersheva); I passed the residency, first in general and then in vascular surgery (with Carmel MC in Haifa).
In the field of endovascular surgery, she trained in Germany and the Netherlands, in laparoscopic surgery of blood vessels - in Sweden.
Doctor Fayer - Consultant for Vascular Surgery Clinic Assuta, clinical instructor of the Higher Medical School of the University. Ben-Gurion; member
Israeli Medical Association, Israel Society of Vascular Surgery,
International Society of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgeons.
Simon Fayer can communicate with patients in Hebrew, in English, as well as in German and Portuguese.
Education and work experience
- Graduate School of Medicine at the University. Ben-Gurion, Beersheba, Israel
- Residency in General Surgery at the Carmel Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
- Residency in Vascular Surgery at the Carmel Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
- Internship in the field of endovascular therapy at the University of Groningen Medical Center, the Netherlands
- Internship in the field of endovascular therapy in the clinic Nuremberg, Germany
- Internship in the field of laparoscopic treatment of blood vessel disease at the Skåne Clinic in Malmo, Sweden
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology at the University of Maryland, USA
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Association of Vascular Surgeons
- International Society of Cardiovascular and Endovascular Surgeons