Information about doctor
The doctor Milton Saute specializes in malignant lung diseases, congenital malformations of their development and lung transplantation. Over the past 18 years, he has performed over seven hundred lung transplants.
He received medical education at the School of Medicine of the Federal University of the Brazilian State of Rio Grande do Sul; He underwent surgical residency in thoracic surgery at the Pontifical University of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and headed the surgical department of the hospital in Porto Alegre (the state capital). Trained in thoracic surgery in British and American clinics.
In Israel, the doctor has been Saute living since 1989.
An experienced surgeon and highly professional diagnostician, the doctor Saute is a member of the American Association of Thoracic Surgeons and Chairman of the Israel Thoracic Surgery Association. He has published in medical scientific journals, lectures at the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University.
In addition to Hebrew, speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Profile on Researchgate
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine of the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Specialization in the Federal University and the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Internship in thoracic surgery in clinics in the USA and the UK
Membership in international organizations
- Chairman, Israeli Association of Thoracic Surgery
- American Association of Thoracic Surgery