Information about doctor
Mark Dolev - A world-famous doctor of medicine, one of Israel’s most sought-after neurologists. The experience of his clinical practice in major medical institutions in Israel is more than 20 years.
The main field of Dolev's professional activity is the diagnosis and treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis, prevention of the development of exacerbations. To do this, the doctor uses modern immunomodulation drugs, the mechanism of action of which is aimed at slowing the development of the disease and new neurological symptoms. This significantly reduces the risk of developing disability.
The doctor specializes in the following areas:
- Vascular diseases of the nervous system.
- Inflammatory processes in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Demyelinating pathologies of the central nervous system.
- Injuries of the nervous system and their complications.
- Preventive and rehabilitation activities.
Dolev is the head of the department of neurorehabilitation, deputy director of the Center for Multiple Sclerosis. His specialization is based on the research, diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired neurodegenerative pathologies:
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Primary lateral sclerosis.
- Alzheimer's disease.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Spinal muscular atrophy.
In his work, the doctor uses a comprehensive and individual approach to each patient. Applies highly effective innovative techniques that allows you to achieve persistent positive results in the treatment of many neurological disorders.
He Mark Dolev is also engaged in research work in the field of methods for treating neurodegenerative diseases, and is studying autoimmune mechanisms for the development of diseases. The doctor examines the effectiveness of drugs. Publishes scientific articles in prestigious medical journals.
Education and work experience
- He graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Institute in Moscow, Russia.
- Internship and qualification in clinics in Israel.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Association of Neurologists