Information about doctor
Marina Anuk He is a renowned highly qualified rheumatologist, a specialist with extensive practice in the treatment of rheumatological diseases. Professional orientation of the doctor - the introduction of new methods of joint regeneration, changed during degenerative processes. Great success has been achieved in the treatment of vasculitis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus.
Being a world-renowned expert, Marina Anuk performs quality diagnostics, detecting diseases in the very early stages of development. Often she has to advise not only patients, but also her medical colleagues.
The doctor Anuk has been working in the field of rheumatology for more than two decades, healing patients from different countries of the world. It has a lot of positive human qualities: it is open, friendly, able to set a positive attitude.
He has the title of doctor of medicine, practiced in private, teaches at the university. She is a regular participant of world congresses and rheumatological conferences, publishes scientific works in specialized medical journals.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Tbilisi, Georgia
- Internship in the field of internal medicine at the Ichilov Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
- Specialization in Rheumatology at the Ichilov Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Membership in international organizations
- Israel Medical Association
- Israeli Therapists Association
- Israel Rheumatology Association