Information about doctor
Fahum Firas - MD, Epileptologist and Leading Neurologist of Israel. The experience of his clinical work for over 15 years. Received recognition in areas of neurology such as:
- Neurological disorders.
- Epileptic seizures.
- Conducting EEG.
- Invasive arrhythmology.
- Registration of individual neurons and modeling of brain behavior.
- Conduct functional MRI (FMRI).
Fahum Firas Author of research on the methods of diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy. Member of the professional neurological associations of America and Israel. Permanent participant of international scientific conferences (more than 15 speeches). He has a master's degree in neuroscience. The doctor has more than 20 publications on epilepsy and neurology.
The doctor also conducts teaching at the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery at the University of Tel Aviv. Under his guidance, he practices clinical neurology in seminars for physicians.
Education and work experience
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Passed graduate school in the field of neurologists at the University of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Trained in neurology at the Ichilov Center, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- He completed an internship on research EEG and epilepsy in specialized European clinics.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli neurological association
- Israeli League Against Epilepsy
- American Society of Epileptology