Information about doctor
Among phlebologists and vascular surgeons working in Israeli clinics, the doctor is Alexander Kantarovsky recognized as one of the best.
It is addressed to patients with chronic venous insufficiency, varicose dilatation and venous thrombosis of the lower extremities, occlusive arterial diseases and vascular pathologies in diabetes.
Doctor Kantarovsky - a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University; Qualification of the vascular surgeon increased in hospitals and clinics in Germany, Great Britain, USA, China, Australia, South Africa, having mastered various methods of treating veins and arteries.
The specialist not only performs the most complicated surgical interventions for vascular stenting, but also uses an intravenous laser and endovenous radiofrequency ablation (VNUS Closure) of varicose veins, sclerotherapy, overheated steam, and ClariVein technology.
Doctor Kantarovsky - the author of scientific papers and numerous publications on the methods of vascular surgery; Member of the Israel Society of Vascular Surgery, the European Association of Vascular Surgeons (ESVS), is a member of the American College of Phlebology (ACP) and represents Israel in the Association of International Vascular Surgeons.
He speaks Hebrew and English.
Profile on Researchgate
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Specialization in the Department of General Surgery at Meir Medical Center, Israel
- Specialization in General Surgery and Traumatology at the Baragwan Hospital, South Africa
- Internship in the field of surgical treatment of veins in clinics in Europe and the USA
- Specialization in the field of laser treatment of varicose veins in clinics in Europe and the USA