To get maximum benefit from vitamins, they need to be taken correctly, adhering to the dosage necessary for each particular case. Such precautions are connected with the fact that the surplus of useful substances, like their deficiency, negatively affects the condition of not only the skin of the face, but also of the whole organism.
- First of all, determine the goal, that is, the problem for the solution of which you need micro and macro elements. To improve the general condition of the body, a vitamin complex, matched according to age, is suitable.
- To eliminate certain skin defects, you need specific substances that are better taken after consulting a dermatologist or a cosmetologist.
- Do not experiment and do not take individual vitamins with vitamin complexes, use one thing.
- When taking oral nutrients, take breaks after each course for 2-3 months. Do not forget about face masks, which locally provide the epidermis with everything you need.
You should also take care of a balanced diet. The products rich in useful substances will be no less useful than pharmacy multivitamin complexes. Do not forget about a healthy sleep and positive emotions, in combination with the necessary trace elements, they will make the skin beautiful and will retain its youth for a long time.
Vitamin E for facial skin
Deficiency of biologically active substances causes violations of many processes in the human body. Vitamin E or tocopherol has a wide application in cosmetology. It is used for complex face care, added to decorative cosmetics and daily use products.
Tocopherol is a group of biologically active fat-soluble compounds with pronounced antioxidant properties. In nature, it exists in the form of four isomers, which differ in chemical structure, functions and level of biological activity.
Tocopherol is good for the face. Its effectiveness is based on the mechanism of action. The substance takes part in the metabolic processes of the body. Protects the epidermis from the negative effects of the environment due to its pronounced antioxidant properties.
Benefits of tocopherol for the face:
- Stimulates the production of estrogen.
- Protects against UV rays.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- Promotes better assimilation of vitamin A.
- Increases elasticity.
- Normalizes the pigmentation of the skin.
- Eliminates stains, scars, stretch marks and freckles.
- Effective in the treatment of acne and acne.
- Smoothes wrinkles.
- Possesses lifting effect.
- Improves microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Cures inflammation.
- Regulates the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
- Normalizes the water balance of the dermis.
The substance forms water-repellent complexes, which protect the epidermis from the aggressive influence of the environment. A natural antioxidant prevents tissue aging and malignant cell degeneration.
Vitamin E is available in the form of capsules with liquid oil content, that is, in pure form. Also it is a part of many natural oils and products. For external use, pharmacy forms can be used: an oily solution in the form of gelatin capsules, a solution in ampoules or vials. Use concentrated liquid with extreme caution. The substance is not recommended to be applied to large areas of the skin, as this can cause inflammatory and allergic reactions. The microelement is better added to cosmetics or used as a basis for home masks, creams, emulsions.
The simplest way to use tocopherol is to rub it into your face or add it to your daily care cream. The substance is especially useful in the autumn-spring period, when the organism, and especially the skin, suffer from beriberi.
Consider the most effective vitamin recipes for face care:
- Mix 25 ml of glycerin with 10 ml of pure tocopherol. The resulting solution is applied to the skin before going to bed.
- Take 30 ml of freshly squeezed aloe juice and 5 drops of tocopherol and riboflavin. Apply the mixture for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water with gentle massage movements.
- Pour a couple of tablespoons of cottage cheese with two teaspoons of olive oil and 5-7 drops of tocopherol. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
In a natural form, tocopherol is found in whole grains, white cabbage, broccoli, cucumbers, beans, peas. In unrefined vegetable oils (soybean, olive, corn and others), as well as in butter, cod liver, tuna.
Vitamin E and glycerin for facial skin
Unique properties are the combination of vitamin E and glycerin. When these components are applied to the face, a film is formed that retains moisture and protects from the aggressive effects of environmental factors.
- Glycerin is a viscous, water-soluble and colorless liquid with a sweet taste. It moisturizes, smoothes fine wrinkles and protects the epidermis from germs and contaminants.
- Vitamin E - accelerates cellular metabolism, makes the face supple and elastic. Slows down the aging process, improves blood circulation and promotes the renewal of damaged tissues.
The combination of glycerin and tocopherol slows oxidative processes at the cellular level, improves skin nutrition and protects it from UV radiation. It effectively moisturizes, maintains the water-lipid balance and eliminates swelling, normalizes the relief of tissues. The unique composition accelerates the production of collagen, thereby maintaining youth and beauty.
Glycerin mask with tocopherol is universal, as it is ideal for any type of skin and at any age. Consider the popular recipes for face care based on these components:
- Take two tablespoons of glycerin and the same amount of almond oil. Add to the ingredients 1 teaspoon of tocopherol and egg yolk. Thoroughly mix everything and apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
- To treat acne, acne and other skin eruptions, mix in equal proportions honey, glycerin and tocopherol. For the density of the resulting mixture, you can add a little oatmeal. Apply on the skin for 10-15 minutes 3 times a week until the condition improves.
- To combat increased production of sebum, take two tablespoons of warm boiled water, one spoonful of glycerin and ½ vitamin E. Mix thoroughly and add a little blue clay. Apply the mask to the cleansed skin.
The glycerol mixture can be stored in a refrigerator and used as needed. After its use, it is recommended to wash the face with warm water and apply a moisturizing cream.
Vitamin F for facial skin
The complex of unsaturated fatty acids is a vitamin. For facial skin, it is also useful, like retinol, ascorbic acid or tocopherol. Organic compound is not practical synthesized in the body, so getting it better from food or special preparations. The substance takes part in the metabolism of cholesterol, the excess of which is negative reflects the state of the skin. Promotes tissue epithelization, increases the reactivity of the immune system and prevents the formation of prostaglandins.
The condition of the facial skin is largely dependent on the rate of lipid metabolism in the tissues. This process is responsible for vitamin F, which has the following properties:
- Smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Keeps moisture inside the epidermis, preventing its dehydration.
- Stimulates the production of collagen.
- Restores hydrolipid mantle (epithelial barrier).
- Raises the turgor.
- Accelerates the exfoliation of cells.
- Stops inflammation.
- Removes pigment spots and smooths the tone of the face.
Unsaturated fatty acid is a part of drugs for the treatment of many dermatological diseases, including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea, allergic rashes. It can be purchased in a pharmacy in ampoules and capsules or obtained from certain foods. F is a part of soybean, sunflower corn and linseed oil. Contained in dried fruits, seeds, mollusks, ocean fish, avocado and currant.
To improve the condition of the skin of the face and maintain its beauty, it is necessary to take no more than 10 g of lipid compounds per day. The course of treatment takes 4 to 6 months. Organic substance is not recommended for hypersensitivity to lipids, obstruction of bile ducts, susceptibility to allergic reactions and cholecystitis.
Vitamin D for the skin of the face
Calciferol is a substance that prolongs the youthfulness of the skin. Vitamin D has such an effect on the skin:
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- Reduces the signs of psoriasis.
- Slows down the aging.
- Supports water-lipid balance.
- Increases turgor and tone.
- Prevention of tuberculosis and skin cancer.
- Protects from ultraviolet radiation.
- Reduces sweating.
A natural substance is produced in the body under the influence of sunlight. But to compensate for its deficiency in the body and complex skin care, a special diet is shown.
The composition of therapeutic nutrition includes foods rich in D. It is found in fish oil, fish, milk, sunflower oil, sea kale, yeast, parsley. But with excessive use, the substance has a toxic effect on the body.
Vitamin PP for facial skin
Nicotinic acid or vitamin PP has a pronounced therapeutic effect. It promotes the renewal of cells and saturates the deep layers of the dermis with beneficial substances. Ideal for care for both oily and dry skin.
Useful properties of vitamin PP for the face:
- Moisturizes and maintains the water balance.
- Effectively cleans pores.
- Has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Accelerates regeneration processes.
- It dilates blood vessels and activates blood flow.
- Supports the turgor and tightens the face.
- Improves the relief and eliminates wrinkles.
- Reduces swelling and removes bags under the eyes.
- Protects against harmful effects of UV.
- Restores a healthy color and fights against pigmentation.
- Normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands.
- Prevents malignant lesions of the dermis.
Nicotinic acid removes dryness of the skin, relieves itching, burning and flaking. The substance is added to tonics, lotions, creams and masks. But despite all the useful properties, there are a number of contraindications that should be considered before applying it:
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- Diseases of the endocrine system.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Before applying the microelement in cosmetology, you need to consult a beautician. The course of treatment should be at least a month. To achieve a stable therapeutic effect, the vitamin can be taken either inside or outside.
Recipes for face care with PP:
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with the same amount of olive oil and ampoule of nicotinic acid. Apply the mixture to the cleansed skin, wash off after 40-60 minutes with warm water.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of lemon juice in water and pour in a vial of nipples. Add a spoonful of white cosmetic clay to the mixture. Apply to a steamed face. Rinse off after drying.
- To eliminate the hyperpigmentation, mix 10 g of ground ginger root with two PP ampoules. Dampen the cotton ball into the resulting liquid and treat the face. After 10-20 minutes, rinse.
In addition to the above recipes, which you can prepare yourself, vitamin is used for injections. This kind of facial treatment accelerates the process of restoring damaged tissues, activates blood flow and rejuvenates. The subcutaneous administration of the active ingredient should be performed by a cosmetologist.
Incorrect use of a microelement can cause side effects. Most often, patients complain of redness, burning and tingling of the skin. Also, headaches and dizziness, a sharp decrease in blood pressure with intramuscular injection of the drug. Side effects are short-term and go through 20 minutes after the procedure begins.
Vitamins for hair and skin
To preserve beauty and youth, the body needs vitamins. For hair and facial skin, they are especially needed, since their deficiency is manifested by fragility and dry hair, skin peeling and other unpleasant symptoms. Organic compounds act as activators of biochemical reactions. They regulate and maintain the normal functioning of all organs and systems at the molecular level.
In fact, the hair is an appendage of the skin, that is, they are part of the epidermis. The hair consists of a long fiber, the growth and nutrition of which provides the follicle located in the skin of the head or other part of the body. For normal growth and life support, the follicle should receive full nutrition and oxygen.
The most common problem is hair loss, so consider what substances you need to take for healthy growth and prevent baldness:
- A - reduces fragility, provides normal density, elasticity and growth. Retinol normalizes the production of sebum, preventing seborrhea, that is, excessive fat content.
- B2 - supports the flow of blood to the hair follicles. Due to intensive blood circulation, the flow of oxygen and useful components to the follicles increases. From the hair bulbs micro and macro elements penetrate into the hair cells. Normal nutrition of the bulb prevents hair loss and dryness. Deficiency of B6 is manifested by dry tips and fatness at the roots.
- B3 - normalizes metabolic processes in the follicles and improves their nutrition, stops falling out. Lack of nicotinic acid leads to a slow growth of hair and their increased dryness.
- B5 - penetrates into the hair follicle, improves metabolic processes and blood circulation. From the follicle penetrates into the hair cells and regulates the metabolism in it. Pantothenic acid strengthens the hair from the inside, making it strong and beautiful. When the substance is deficient, the hair grows very slowly and grows gray quickly.
- B6 - a powerful stimulant of metabolic processes. Eliminates dandruff and dermal itching of the head, struggles with hair loss.
- Н - provides durability and beauty of hair thanks to regulation of work of sebaceous glands. The disadvantage of H leads to the fact that the hair becomes greasy and begin to fall out.
- B9 - folic acid is necessary to enhance the effect of B5. If you take these substances in the complex, then stop hair loss and significantly accelerate their growth.
- With - improves microcirculation and normalizes the tone of capillaries, strengthening the flow of blood to the hair bulbs. This improves nutrition and hair growth.
- E - normalizes the nutrition of the hair bulb and the secretion of sebum. Promotes the activation of hair growth cells, supplies oxygen.
- F - strengthens and increases resistance to negative effects of the environment.
Before the use of vitamin preparations should consult a trichologist and dermatologist, since in some cases, the poor condition of hair is not due to a deficiency of nutrients, but with other causative factors. It can be a hormonal imbalance, a digestive tract disease or a dermatological pathology.
Vitamins for face and nails skin
Like other organs and parts of the body, the nails grow and change. They need vitamins that support their normal condition, nutrition, strength and beauty. Like hair, nails eat from the inside, that is, the substances they need must come from the root, which in turn is nourished from blood. That is, all the useful components fall into the nail through the blood vessels, and not outside. But prolonged external treatment with vitamins makes it possible to achieve a certain effect, which unfortunately is not comparable with internal application.
Organic compounds need nails to regulate their metabolic processes, growth, color. Their deficiency leads to slow growth, deformation of the nail plate, its fragility and thinning. In addition, useful substances increase the protection against fungal lesions.
The most useful vitamins for nails:
- A - is involved in the formation and growth of epithelial tissues. Lays a soft area (hole) of the nail, which later turns into a solid plate. Deficiency of retinol leads to the fact that the nail grows twisted and thin.
- Group B - nails need B1, B2, B5, B9. It is these components that regulate metabolic processes, the synthesis of useful components, the growth rate and the strength of the nail plate. In this case, B1 is the main component of the health of the skin, nails and hair.
- C and E - have antioxidant properties and prevent the destruction of nails under the influence of high temperatures, pathogens and various contaminants. The deficiency of ascorbic acid and tocopherol makes the nails dry and brittle, and small depressions may appear on the plate.
- D - responsible for the formation of the nail plate. Promotes the absorption of calcium, which is a structural element of bones, teeth and nail tissues.
- N - maintains a healthy and beautiful appearance. With its deficiency, the nails are stratified, darken, furrows and cracks appear on them.
- PP - provides effective regeneration of the nail plate, plasticity and its rapid growth.
The supply of the organism with the above mentioned substances favorably affects the condition of the nails, facial skin and the whole body, and also on the appearance of the hair. In addition to vitamin compounds, nails need minerals: fluoride, iodine, zinc, magnesium, selenium, iron.
Vitamins and minerals for the skin of the face
One of the components of beauty is a clean and healthy skin. To maintain its normal state should be fully fed, take vitamins and minerals. For the skin of the face, such biologically active components are recommended:
- Zinc - fights infections, reduces the risk of dermatitis, acne and other skin diseases. It removes toxins from the body and creates a special immune barrier.
- Potassium - regulates metabolic processes at the cellular level. Its deficiency is manifested by bags under the eyes, itching, dry and flaky skin.
- Copper is a mineral with a wide spectrum of action. Stimulates the formation of elastin to form a healthy skin skeleton. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, promotes healthy and proper tanning. Tones and supports the turgor.
- Iron - normalizes blood circulation. Good blood circulation provides intensive nutrition of tissues and their rapid renewal.
- Selenium - this mineral is necessary for better absorption of vitamins. It prevents oncological damage to the dermis, lungs, chest and heart. Stimulates the immune system. Protects against the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Calcium - has regenerative properties, improves regeneration and renewal of connective tissue.
- Sulfur - is part of the amino acids necessary to maintain the health of the skin. Lack of sulfur is manifested by frequent inflammatory processes and allergic reactions.
- Silicon - stimulates the renewal of cells, ensures the normal functioning of the skin. Responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of tissues.
- Bromine - it stops inflammation and itching, minimizes irritation. It is part of the most effective face care products.
- Sodium - regulates the osmotic pressure of cells, provides an acid-base balance. Heals the dermis and removes painful conditions.
In addition to the above mineral substances, the person needs lycopene (protects against UV), Omega-3 fatty acids (stop the inflammatory processes, increase the turgor), alpha lipoic acid (a strong antioxidant), astaxanthine (purifies from harmful substances). Also, the skin needs hyaluronic acid, which retains water, supporting the hydration of tissues and nutrition.
Minerals and vitamins can not function without each other. Therefore, to maintain a healthy state of tissues and the whole body, it is necessary to take them in a complex.
Vitamins for the face skin at home
To maintain healthy skin, you must adhere to a balanced diet and take care of it properly. At home, you can prepare various vitamin masks, creams and other cosmetics. Consider the popular recipes:
Take 20 grams of red clay and a teaspoon of yeast. Mix the ingredients and add 2-3 drops of tocopherol. Apply a mask, cover the top with a film and a towel. Rinse off after 15-20 minutes with cool water. Such a remedy restores the health of the skin, normalizes the production of sebum and eliminates comedones.
This type of dermis needs full nutrition. For the preparation of masks, liposoluble organic compounds should be used. Take a tablespoon of sour cream and one egg yolk. Add 3-5 drops of A, E and D. Wash the mask after it dries. It effectively smoothes wrinkles and restores skin relief.
Take a tablespoon of honey and ½ sour cream, add 50 g of cottage cheese, egg yolk, a couple drops of lemon juice. Mix everything well and add the ampoule of aloe, B1 and B12. The agent should be applied every evening for 14 days.
- For moisturizing the skin
A tablespoon of peach seed oil is mixed with 10 g of aqueous lanolin, 5 g of natural wax, 7 g of Vaseline and 2 g of zinc oxide. Vaseline, lanolin and wax melt in a water bath. Add to the ingredients peach butter, zinc oxide, borax and 1.5 tablespoons of water. Mix all the ingredients again and add the ampoule of retinol and B12. The resulting composition can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck and neck area. The medium is kept for 20-30 minutes and rinsed off with warm water with the help of massage movements.